Hello From Ohio

Hello From Ohio My name is Celeste Nicole but most of my friends call me Nikki. I am 40 something and have been wearing and collecting heels for years now. My favorites are the basic pumps as well as any kind of high heel thong sandals. I am also fond of the sandal boots as well. it is nice to meet everyone in advance.

Hello From Ohio My name is Celeste Nicole but most of my friends call me Nikki. I am 40 something and have been wearing and collecting heels for years now. My favorites are the basic pumps as well as any kind of high heel thong sandals. I am also fond of the sandal boots as well. it is nice to meet everyone in advance.

Welcome to hhplace, Lady Celeste - Nikki - :) I'm sure that all of the members living in and around Ohio are eager to make your acquaintance and learn more about your life in high heels. You don't heed any invitation to join in discussions. Just open up the posting window and let all of us know read your opinions. :clap:

:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome Lady Celeste - Nikki. Both pumps and HH thongs are lovely. Do you have any preference if walking a lot? Look forward to hearing more of your HH adventures.

Fred

Hi All Just an update. Yesterday i wore the most amazing red sandals with 5 inch heels and wood soles. Would like to post pics but dont know how to. For extrended wear pumps are my choice as they do not cut into your feet so much. I do however wear HH Thongs most of the time in warm weather. Please let me know of your preferennces as well. Je t'aime Celeste

Hello again, I am not sure where to post this, however I am looking for a particular kind of thong sandal with a heel. It would have at least a 3 to 5 inch heel and ankle strap or straps as well as a main thong between the large and second toe as well as thongs between all the other toes. Perhaps toe loops as well. Je t'aime Celeste

Hi All

Just an update. Yesterday i wore the most amazing red sandals with 5 inch heels and wood soles. Would like to post pics but dont know how to. For extrended wear pumps are my choice as they do not cut into your feet so much. I do however wear HH Thongs most of the time in warm weather. Please let me know of your preferennces as well.

Je t'aime

Celeste

Hi Celeste

The red sandals sound great :wave:. Hope they where comfy? Where are they from?

I guess my prefered style to be seen being worn is the classic stilettoe heel pump with short pointed toes, but in practise I like to see all all high heel styles being worn. You must have tough feet to wear HH thongs!

Re posting photos see http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/3621-how_post_images.html or alternativily post them to a site like flickr and then just tell people what your flickr account is.

Cheers

Fred

victorias secret sells them. im in san diego and acroos the border is Tijuana with shoe shops on 3every cornet. they sell tons of thong stapped 4-6 in heels. my lady had quite a few pair. if you would like to see some, let me know. thx, MR

MRRIOSO, I think your in the wrong thread.

I think MRRIOSO is replying to Lady Celeste post # 7 on previous page > http://www.hhplace.org/hellos_goodbyes_introductions/17162-hello_ohio.html#post246604

MRRIOSO :-)

Next time, you may want to use the "Quote" button below the post to reply.

This way, the original post will appear with your reply and the sender will know you replied to him or her.

Greetings, Lady Celeste! Welcome to HHplace!

You have raised a couple of questions in your thread -- please allow me to provide some answers:

Regarding where to place postings, we have a number of different forums dedicated to different aspects of heels. You have access to all of these forums, please try to place your postings in the appropriate forum.* We ask that you do this to facilitate finding "that one special posting" in the future. Your posting about looking for the thong sandal would be more at home in the "High Heels Wanted" forum. Just browse around the site and you will get the "flavor" of the various forums, then you will understand the type of content we want to see in each. You may start threads in any forum, but we ask that you keep threads on-topic and not post duplicate threads. If there is a thread already discussing what you have in mind, just add your comment to it -- even if it's an old thread.

*(Guys are not allowed to post, start threads or vote in polls in the "For the Girls" forum.)

Regarding the posting of images, we restrict image-posting for new members until they have been around a while. (The delay is on the order of 10 days and a handful of posts.) We do this to encourage them to explore the site, familiarize themselves with the content that is already here and get to know how HHplace works. Our site has been on the Internet for more than a decade and we have threads going back that far. Much of this content is still relevant. If you comment on a thread, even an old one, you bring it back up to the top of the list. We do not mind "resurrecting" threads this way as long as the comments are worthwhile.

Once you are past the "new member" restrictions and ready to post images, check this_post to see how to do it. Make certain the material you are posting is not copyrighted -- if somebody got paid for it. it's copyrighted. Alternatively, you can start a gallery, please see this post for some guidelines as to the type of content we want to see in galleries.

General forum guidelines and the "HHplace user manual" are right at the top of the "Hellos. . ." forum.

Once again, welcome and enjoy the site!

Have a happy time!

Hello from yet another buckeye!