Our recent purchase

dandare

Hi there, just bought my girlfriend these....we trawled around wanting to find a sexy pair of red heels....I hope you like them....just waiting for them to arrive....can't wait.

post-1521-133522916004_thumb.jpg

Make heels a passion in life!

I love the shoes, but in my personal opinion, I didn't really care for the metal studs that are on there. But if you guys like it, it's one hell of a shoe!!!

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

I'm like Karen thinking the metal studs might be too much, but if you like it more power to you for doing so. I think that would be a fantastic shoe minus the studs for me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got these last week.....my girlfriend likes patent shoes and she absolutley loves these.....what do you think.?

Are they for you or for her. As for the shoes, they're nice. Would look good with a nice dress suite. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

those Shuh's are very nice, Nina at the Girls only section bought a pair in black I read. They kind of look like the Louboutin Pigalle, but might be somewhat less expensive! A very simple but oh so sexy and elegant high heeled shoe. I like it when the heel is place as far as possible backward. How do they walk? Are they difficult for someone with not much high heel experience?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...