My first post

Hello everyone. I guess I'm suppose to make my introduction, so here it is. I didn't realize there was a place to talk about shoes. Friends know me, I love them. Especially high heel shoes. I couldn't post anything for the first couple of days when I signed up so I thought so I thought the site was going down or I had one of those accounts that couldn't post anything. Upon browsing, I also didn't realize there were so many guys on here too. I thought this was a forum full of women who love high heel shoes, lol.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Wow, guys wearing heels? How do you guys do that? Does it hurt your feet though, being that most heels are narrow with pointed toes? I thought it was guys love girls wearing heels at first.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Welcome Karen! glad you found somewhere to talk about your love for high heels! Sounds like you've had abit of a shock realising so many guys actually enjoy wearing heels too! you seem to be accepting and inquisative, so if you have any questions about guys wearing heels aswell as the ones you've already asked, there are more than enough of us who can give you the answers :)

Hi Karen and welcome aboard! HHplace is for anybody who likes heels, for whatever reason. People who wear them, people who watch them, people who just shop for them, male or female. As it turns out, there are more guys here than women (but we are working to reverse that trend). It goes without saying that one cannot have a discussion about high heels without including the female perspective. But some of us guys are so enamored of heels, or in some cases just so curious as to how they felt, that at some point we slipped a pair on. And we loved them! And we felt like the biggest weirdos on Planet Earth, until we found this place and discovered we are not alone. If you are curious, browse around and you will find many tales of our trials and tribulations. Welcome and happy heeling!

Have a happy time!

Hi Karen welcome from me too :P If you check out the statistics list at the bottom of the home page, you will notice that there are currently 7,339 members of which men are in the majority. So, whenever we have another female member joining us, we're extremely pleased. I hope you enjoy the time you spend with us. Please make yourself at home. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I'll get some very interesting response and ideas from the guys.

Wow, guys wearing heels? How do you guys do that? Does it hurt your feet though, being that most heels are narrow with pointed toes? I thought it was guys love girls wearing heels at first.

Nope! We go a step further here! Heh! Guys wearing heels isn't as difficult as you might think, given that we search long and hard for well fitting shoes in wider widths that don't torture our feet. And we can stand and walk in heels of various heights as well as any woman, all it takes is practice, practice and more practice! In any event, welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the experience!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Greetings Karen and wecome to this forum :-)

You are right when you say "I thought it was guys love girls wearing heels at first".

It was so until I wanted to see for myself what it was like to wear high heels.

And it didnt take long to become "addicted" to them.

Then I found this site. What a relief finding out I was not alone.

(I'm sure it is the same for many members on this forum too...)

The rest is history !

I hope you will enjoy your stay amoung us.

Have a nice day :)

Welcome Karen, Great to have another woman join us at the HH place. Yes we are many men here who have the same interest in wearing heels as most women do. Albeit more than what you would find on the street but we are changing that trend hopefully and maybe you will find one us one day on the street enjoy what you do freely. Lots of information, fun and talk about heeling, enjoy and nice to have you join us. Mtnsofheels

Karen:-) I have enjoyed wearing heels for 63 years now. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. We hold our lady members here in the highest esteem and look forward to your input on wearing high heels from a ladies standpoint. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

To everyone one of you, a big thank you for the welcome!!