my 1st pair of heels

beaztheelz

finally after 18 years i finally have my 1st pair of heels. i told my mom i was driving to blockbuster so i can get the car and after i got the movies i decided to stop in a shoeshow. i was nervous walking into the store looking for some pumps or some type of high heel. i told the people working that i was looking for some shoes for my girlfriend and they were like "i feel you man". so i knew i had a big foot so i had to get a big shoe and i was scarred that there wasnt going to be any shoes in a size 11 but luckily there was. i loved them and bought them. i drove to a not busy parking lot and took my 1st high heeled steps!!! i waited 18 long heelless years for these moments! now today i have plans to go get some pumps and have a 2nd pair of stilettoes!!!

post-21655-133522911007_thumb.jpg

post-21655-133522911007_thumb.jpg

post-21655-133522911008_thumb.jpg

Congratulations! Sometimes it does take years to acquire something that you have been desiring for as long as you can remember. While it is well worth the wait, in the final analysis, and after the fact, the realization that the experience of actually making the transaction wasn't as horrifically "embarrassing" as you thought it would be. Additionally, I also believe you were very wise to choose a pair of shoes with an adjustable heel strap. This choice allows a person that isn't quite sure about their actual size to actually wear a pair of shoes that can be adjusted a ½ size larger or smaller to determine the exact size that you need. I like the sandals you bought. I wish you many happy and comfortable hours wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Congrats on buying your first pair of heels. Practice as much as you can until wearing them becomes second nature and enjoy the feeling of wearing them every time that you put them on. Maybe some day you can experiment with some outfits and try them out in public. You are young and can have many more years enjoying wearing heels just whenever you want. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

WAYTOGO BEAZTHEELZ- Nice to see you finally got your first set of heels-all for yourself! I understand you were scared but you did it and the world didn't sneeze. Perhaps one day you can go into a store and just look for yourself, try on shoes with confidence, and buy them without saying they are for someone else but this will take time. It takes time for you actually act on your urge to buy something you have wanted. I takes more time to spend time in stores trying on shoes, just like the girls do, to ensure a proper fit, and it'll take even more time before you might wear them out anywhere. I do suggest putting them in your car under your seat perhaps with some knee-high pantyhose or thin trouser socks so you can wear these new sandals while you drive. You'll love the feeling of seeing your feet in your new sandals and will learn one of the many of life's activities that can be done (and enjoyed) in heels. Very stylish first choice!!! HappyinHeels

Gday mate well done! sandals are also my fav aswell. Ive only been here a short time but talking to all these people does make it easier to explore your interest. I now walk into shops and say Im looking for heels for me thanks and 99.8% of staff are happy to help.I just tried on and bought some new boots yesterday, have a look in my thread.

Ah, to be young again...i remember trying out my aunts heels when i was a teen. Never actually owned my own pair of heels before. Lost interest in wearing them 14 years ago when i added 45 pounds of muscle. made me look plain repulsive in heels LOL. I still got the heel fetish but i prefer them on slender looking feminine legs. Used to have slender legs. I'd prob have my own collection had i not pumped up.... oh well.....