Guilty pleasures

I have a few guilty pleasures besides heels. One of them is romantic love story type movies. My wife and I just finished watching the movie "The Notebook" for the umpteenth time. Everytime I see this movie I get a little choked up especially towards the end. I can't help but watch and have the same reaction everytime. I was just wondering if anyone else has the same type of interest in something that would be considered a guilty pleasure. Jim

Just like demonia I'm all into chocolate in any forms and shapes. Right now I'm all about Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and lots and lots of different nuts covered in chocolate... Mmmm...

Sex, shoes and chocolate is mainly what life's all about :blinkbigeyes:

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

• 4 weeks later...

Like Sscotty, I probably spend too much time on the Forum. I spend hours after hours at a time and Mickey says that that is too much. My reply is that I'm visiting all of my HH friends around the world and that to me is a great pleasure. She says that if anything would ever happen to me and I would go to that great shoe store in the sky, she would let you all know about it and that would be that for her. And like HiLine, I'm a car nut. I have been a gear head all of my life. And like him I buy the biggest and fastest lead sled that I can find. It is one of my pleasures that I allow myself in life. Mickey says that she never gets to pick a car that she wants. But she would probably be happy with a Yugo or some other ultra small car that if you get into a wreck they will make a coffee table out of you and the car together. I have been in several accidents that were not my fault in my lifetime and on different situations the police have said that if I were in a small car that I would be dead. And I have been able to drive away in most of the accidents while the other car had to be towed away. And a lot of times I was doing it in heels. Don't worry, Mickey eventually gets most of what she wants one way or another. She is well taken care of in lots of ways that she sometimes doesn't realize. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My wife said if bring home any more guitars she will leave me. I'm sure going to miss her.

lol, My wife said If I buy anymore airoplanes she is off......

Boy its going to be a great year at the flying field :blinkbigeyes::pulsingheart:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Just like demonia I'm all into chocolate in any forms and shapes. Right now I'm all about Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and lots and lots of different nuts covered in chocolate... Mmmm...

Sex, shoes and chocolate is mainly what life's all about :pulsingheart:

How can one argue with that! Sums it up beautifully. :blinkbigeyes:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Working on cars. My '76 dart especially. And art. I doodle constantly. It drove my elementary school teachers crazy. Then in high school the teachers laughed. As long as they could read what it said they didn't care. The exception being research reports. NEVER doodle on an English report.