Goals vs Resolutions

I know New Years is the time alot of people make resolutions, only to be broken at some point over the new year. This year I have decided to set goals that are perminant vs doing a "resolution". My goal this year is to finally get back into my workout and lose weight, once and for all. I know it is effecting my heath, attitude as well as heel wearing. Matter of fact, if anyone here wants to volunteer to bug me on a regular basis to make sure I am sticking to my goals, please do! Has anyone else set a new goal? Scotty

My goal for this new year is to help Scotty in his goal of getting bacl in shape. I promise to sit on the side and supervise his excersize sessions. :cry1::wave::wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My goal is to improve my ability to draw noses.

I know this sounds silly, but to myself as an artist it's a good goal!

I hear noses, hands, and feet are the hardest parts of the body to draw. So, I wish you well in achieving your goal.

Setting realistic resolutions or goals is fine, but if you don't set up a plan or schedule to accomplish or practice them, they are merely aspirations.

My goal this year is to keep closer touch with friends and families. Also, I'm going to try to start and continue an on-going post of my high heel adventures similar to the ones that currently exist here.

Well, I've given up my annual resolution to become richer than God, so I'll settle for losing a few pounds here and there and maintain my health. If anything, by losing those dreadful love handles and trimming down, I'll look better in my skirts! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!