Just been out heeling for the 3rd time !!!

strappy

Hi all, ain't been on here for a while but I thought I'd tell you about my experience tonight !

I was a bit nervous but, why not !! every one is lol

I was wearing a pair of Pleaser Fresh 33's in black, black leggings, long White T shirt & a very short combat style black skirt..

I decided to go to the ATM to get some money which involved parking on one side of the road ( a busy one too) and I had to cross it ! After waiting for a gap I finally made it across...What a rush it was hearing the stilletto's clicking on the tarmac & pavement especially with people around & cars flying past :cry1:

Once I had managed to get back to the car, I went to the local garage & topped up the washer's 'cos they had just run empty arrgh.. the garage was empty, so it wasn't too bad but it was icey ! I found it great fun walking in stilletto's in the ice & snow !! lol

Then I finally took the plunge & went into a shop, bold as brass, straight upto the counter & bought some cigarette's.... Not a word was said from the shopkeeper ! He might have thought something when I walked out & he would have realised exactly what I was wearing.. that had to be the biggest rush of the night.. It was sooo exiting being able to do it !

I think this is just giving me more confidence for the next time !!

Here is a link to the Pleaser's I was wearing

http://www.fetisch-visions.de/images/FREsh-33.jpg

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas !!!!

Wow! Great style to wear in all of the ice and snow we've been having lately.....it's enough to freeze yoour banakkas off.......and, don't forget to bring the brass monkey inside at night.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I absolutely adore that style, they are very comfy & I find them very easy to walk in. I also have them in white, I wore the white ones in summer with some 3/4 combat's :cry1: I managed to persuade the GF to get some Fresh 36's in white & seduce 207's too :wave::smile:

Congratulations on your outing. It sounds similar to some of the first outings many of us have enjoyed. I really admire your choice of high heels, too. They look like they would be fun to wear. Good luck on your future outings.

strappy: Bravo to you on your outing. Don't worry about feeling nervous, we all were in the beginning. However, I'm sure you can't wait for your next outing!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

You wore those in snow and ice? :cry1: Great shoes but that is boot weather even or especially with a short skirt. In spite if the snow and ice, it sounds like you had a great outing. It only gets easier.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

What do you mean ???

He means do you go out as a woman, or as a man.

well, I went out in womens clothes !

The question is, "how do you intend on being seen; as a male or female?"

I wear thighboots and skirts but expect (it is my intention) to be recognized as a male. I only recall one time, in hundreds of outings, that I was mistaken for a female. Some of us intend on being seens as a female while others intend on being seen as a male in heels. Whether the public sees us as we intend is another matter beyond the scope of this post.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I intended to be seen as female, I think this way is best for now as it would throw people off that I am really a male... It seems to make it easier for me to go out heeling... I did go into a shop a while ago wearing heels but dressed as a male and it didn't quite feel right... if anyone know what I mean.. I don't know what it was, just didn't feel right... Has anyone else had this sort of experience ??

Fantastic outfit by the sounds of it and really sexy strappy sandals. I'd love to see a picture of you dressed in that outfit. thanks, and here's wishing you lots more fun with lots more outtings in 2010.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Intending to be seen as a female is a lot more work than just pulling on a skirt and heels. Not only do you really have to look the part, but, you have to get “female” inside your head and act the part. Failing either of those challenges can destroy the perception you want others to have. I have never worried that my dressing in boots and a skirt would “throw people off” and wearing them as a male is an easier mind game (for me) than trying to do the female thing. If your comfortable with your look, that’s great! I would appreciate seeing a picture of how you present yourself. Members of this board generally can offer helpful pointers and we all learn from each other.

I understand what you're saying but here in the UK I've found alot of people just go off a 1st glance.. and that's it.. all they will take notice of is the general body especially when it's dark.... I'll try to get a pic posted up to show you what I was wearing