answers to questions

daphun

"I love heels, and don't see enough women wearing them, so I decided to pick up the slack."

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I think mens shoes are flat, ugly and boring, in which I have recieved the same in reply many times, and there is a much larger and interesting variety in womens shoes and I just like the way they look and feel. That has been my answer to both men and women many times.

real men wear heels

Daphun:-) Because mens shoes are uninteresting and quite boring, so I decided to try womens shoes. They have so much more choices in style, color, good looks, and comfortable fit. Why wouldn't I try womens shoes? Besides that, they look great on my feet. Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

My reply would be that men's shoes are boring and I want to sample the kind of energy that seems to radiate from women's shoes. Men seem doomed to a utilitarian life devoid of bright colors and exciting styles. Women express themselves the world over through their clothes and men are starting to demand the same freedoms. While generally content as a genetic man I'd say wearing high heels helps me be a better woman as well and gives me a certain inner peace. Unconditional friendship and love will not only withstand your honest answer but will be strengthened by it. HappyinHeels

My reply to guys might be: "Because chics dig it"...... Bet that might get some guys thinking..lol My reply to women might be: "Because I like them"... For the record, I've never been straight up asked why I wear heels, probably because with my long jeans you can't see much unless you're really looking.... Of those who did get a good enough look, I have had about equil the amont of complements from both sexes...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.