My First post, and many to come

Amazing! a site for boot lovers/wearers for guys too. I've thought for the longest time I was one of the weird ones... I am married, have a wife that totally supports my love for boots. She didn't even think it was weird for me to wear them either. And to find a community of people, is a Godsend. Thank you for having such a great site! :chuckle:

Welcome to hhplace, happyfeet73 :w00t2: It's great to welcome another boot lover her. Do you wear your boots out in public or just at home? We are all eager to learn more about you and your experience wearing high heels. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

happfeet73 Isn't is great though to know YOU ARE HARDLY ALONE by finding us on the Net?! There are far more men who enjoy feminine-style shoes and boots than society or the media realize. But I think sales associates in certain areas already know this. Welcome-welcome!!!

Welcome to this very fun and friendly website. Hope to hear more from you soon. Believe me, you are not weird. I also am still amazed at all of the women, but especially men who enjoy viewing and wearing high heels. Welcome again.

Welcome to hhplace, happyfeet73 :w00t2: It's great to welcome another boot lover her. Do you wear your boots out in public or just at home? We are all eager to learn more about you and your experience wearing high heels. :chuckle:

Hi bubba,

I don't wear the boots in public, but i occasionally wear it at home. My wife thinks i look really good in them. I have a pair of shiny black thigh high boots.

Welcome. You're definitely lucky to have a wife that supports your interest. Any reason you haven't gone out in public with them? Between a pair a chunky heel boots, and a pair of longer length jeans in bootcut style, it's pretty easy to be be discreet during a public outing. It's definitely a different experience than just wearing heels in the house.

Welcome. You're definitely lucky to have a wife that supports your interest. Any reason you haven't gone out in public with them? Between a pair a chunky heel boots, and a pair of longer length jeans in bootcut style, it's pretty easy to be be discreet during a public outing. It's definitely a different experience than just wearing heels in the house.

Welcome. and I hope you take this good advice! Get out in the street and you will get a real thrill. The more you do it, the more you will be living your life to the full