Hello from Australia

Welcome to hhplace, Joanne1 :w00t2: Glad to have another female member joining us. Make yourself at home and let us know all about the heels scene there in Australia. And, by the way, keep a lookout for one of our favorite Australian members, JaneOz. She lives in the Sydney area and if you see her, you'll recognize her immediately. A brilliantly attractive, beautifully shaped young woman with red hair and wearing the most delicious heels you can imagine. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi. I've always loved heels, especially high-heel sandals. I simply can't have enough - It's an obsession for me! Glad I found this forum.

Hi Joanne

Welcome to hhplace, we sure do hope you enjoy your stay and poke around as much as possible as I'm sure you will make many new friends here as others have. We seem to have a fair few members here from Australia, maybe you guys could start your own heel meets soon if there are enough of you.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Greetings Joanne, Welcome to HH Place! Great to have another Aussie and most importantly another girl join us here. We have a great community of heel lovers for sandals, shoes and boots. Lots of stuff here to see and read, Enjoy your time here! Mtnsofheels