Heels at work

I had one of the other ladies in the office (who is also becoming a heel fanatic) :) snap a few pictures of my heels on Thursday (5 inch heels) and on Friday (6 inch platforms)... Please forgive the poor quality, as the pictures weren't planned either day and neither one of us are really any good at taking pictures :)... People in the office are used to me wearing all sorts of heels, but outside of the office, I get all types of looks, especially with the 6 inch heels...

post-19197-13352289062_thumb.jpg

post-19197-133522890626_thumb.jpg

post-19197-133522890629_thumb.jpg

post-19197-133522890633_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I love those pictures.... It's awesome to see you wearing 5" and 6" heels to the office. Where I work I don't see many ladies wearing heels like that :) Keep it up and of course would love to see more pictures of you in your heels.. hubby is a LUCKY man :) The quality of those pictures are fine.... again.... just stunning and keep it up... please post more...... especially the non platform stilettos you posted a while ago I am a sucker for them :) higheeluv

Great to see heels been worn at work. When you have days with a lot of walking/standing do you still wear the 5"? with or without platform? On such days how easy are they to wear all day? Many thanks Fred

you are lucky to have an office where you can wear heels like that. at my job, only management is allowed heels. and that is not too cool to look at.. the other offices that allow heels, i rarely ever get to go over to their side. nice pics. nothing wrong with them. keep on taking pics. glad you have a co-worker to share your passion with. keep it up! RPM p.s. you have nice toes to go with those heels too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You probably make it hard for the guys at your work to get anything done(right anyway). I know i'd have trouble if those were walking around in the office. Post up some pics of your co-worker when she becomes a fanatic about them enough. (I am beeing tastefull of corse). Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had one of the other ladies in the office (who is also becoming a heel fanatic) :smile: snap a few pictures of my heels on Thursday (5 inch heels) and on Friday (6 inch platforms)... Please forgive the poor quality, as the pictures weren't planned either day and neither one of us are really any good at taking pictures :D... People in the office are used to me wearing all sorts of heels, but outside of the office, I get all types of looks, especially with the 6 inch heels...

The heels are stunning.

You are so lucky to wear heels to your work, if I wear mine to work here I am sure to be fired.