Harry Potter

Just seen the new Harry Potter film Friday night. I have read all 7 books. I never expect the films to completly follow the books and need to leave things out. In the end of the half blood prince there a huge fight at the end of the book where the Deatheaters get into Hogwarts and some deatheaters get killed but the Headmaster gets killed as well. In the film all you see is the Deatheaters enter, kill the headmaster and leave with out so much of a fight.

Just seen the new Harry Potter film Friday night. I have read all 7 books. I never expect the films to completly follow the books and need to leave things out. In the end of the half blood prince there a huge fight at the end of the book where the Deatheaters get into Hogwarts and some deatheaters get killed but the Headmaster gets killed as well. In the film all you see is the Deatheaters enter, kill the headmaster and leave with out so much of a fight.

and why did you say that Harry loves high heel ?

I didn,t say that harry loves high heels, but you do get to see a view of a pair of black pumps near the start of the film.

"Harry Potter" has never held any attraction for me. I've yet to read one Harry Potter book or view one of the movies. But, that doesn't stop me from wondering what "black pumps" have to do with the story? Who would wear them, how are they used and why would the director place them in the scene if there isn't any other mention of them throughout the rest of the movie?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bellatrix is wearing them. She wearing them when she is walking down an alley and you get a very good shot of her wearing those heels when as she waits for Snape to answer the door.

So, Bellatrix is female and there isn't any "ulterior" emphasis/meaning attached to them other than they're part of her overall female attire (costume). Really, that alone is not enough to entice me to pay the price of admission to see the film.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Maybe I should not of told you who gets killed. Still should see the film if you want to. Since who don,t know who or why he got killed.

You wanna bet?

Not only do I know who did it but I also know the real reason why that particular individual did it.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

As for books, I've read all of them apart from the last part. As for movies, I've seen 1 - 3. So call me an ignorant muggle ;).I've seen a frame with Bellatrix though, and she appeals to me.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

In the first chapter of the first book she (JKRowlings) has Dumbledor wearing Highheeled buckled boots in front of #4 Privet drive. Maybe she would like to come to the WHM in Bristol??? As for the books I have read all 7 of them, and enjoyed them emmensly.

77r90dL lf

I have read all 7 books and found them enticing. The 7th was incredible and the newest movie was, in my opinion, phenomenal. I was rather looking forward to the fight at the end but it is alright that it got left out as the movie was good without it anyways.

• 3 months later...

I've not read the books but have seen all of the movies. They are entertaining, but I'm just not as intrigued with Harry Potter the way many people are. Maybe because I am older and I grew up on other types of movies and genre that I enjoy.