Chat Rooms

keels

There used to be a couple that were active. However, it seems that there isn't that many people, anymore, that want to talk about "shoes. " Spinchat used to have a feature where a website could have their own chat room and open it through their own website. And, chatters loged into that website could open the chat room and communcate with other members at their leasure. I don't know if this feature still is working. However, it might be something one of the mods might want to look into and worthwhile tacking onto hhplace.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Used to chat via IRC when the net first went public... lost interest after a while... just nothing that pressing for me to want to discuss live...

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

The CD/TV site rosesforum.tv has a very good chatroom where shoes are frequently discussed among a wide variety of other topics. Look out for that Tara M person though, she's a slut!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

There used to be a couple that were active. However, it seems that there isn't that many people, anymore, that want to talk about "shoes. "

Spinchat used to have a feature where a website could have their own chat room and open it through their own website. And, chatters loged into that website could open the chat room and communcate with other members at their leasure. I don't know if this feature still is working. However, it might be something one of the mods might want to look into and worthwhile tacking onto hhplace.

This forum software could easily handle FlashChat. Add a link/tab in the header and voila, chatroom.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

This forum software could easily handle FlashChat. Add a link/tab in the header and voila, chatroom.

Perhaps a perfect answer?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I disregard chat rooms for one reason only. My posting time is quite limited right now so I only spend the time posting on the HH Place Forum.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

buy a proper computer......:)

I'm just not a chat room kinda guy but I think a chat room here would be great. I know it takes a lot of time and monotering though. Who would have time for it all. I'm sure Richie and the others here are plenty busy enough.

real men wear heels