Do Guys like Guys in heels?

Amanda

That would not happen! I have had guys hands on my knees - but in a non offensive way. It (hand up skirt) has never happened - I doubt it will given I have been doing this for years with no issues yet. That said though I'd be pretty bloody quick to sort him out. I am pretty outgoing with most people and talk about stuff. I have a mixed up image of 50/50 - male top half, feminine lower half look so its a bit confusing for people. I realise that. I'm pretty sure I don't attract gay guys because I've had people tell me they didn't think I was gay, I've also been very pleased to be recently told by a group of people staying at the same hotel I was at they one of their crew (a gay chap) minced around in front of me etc etc to get my attention and got nothing.... Now I wasn't even aware of anything - thinking about it later - only an unusual guy (slightly shy I thought) who hung around a few minutes and made one random statement about how he had heels and liked mine just before he walked away... then left. I think that was him. This pleases me because I don't think my body language/ behaviour and mannerisms are projecting a 'gay image' as perceived by the masses? Initial perceptions otherwise... Does this make sense? cheers Heel-Lover

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In following the logic that many have alluded to concerning the use of the gay perception, didn't the definition attributed to being gay (homosexual) ascribe that individuals only cared about and desired people and things of their own stereotypical label? Therefore, a gay person by the original defining would not want anything to do with the opposite stereotype. So if males who claim to be gay desires to wear heels or gay females wearing Florsheim oxfords, doesn't their activities kind of negate the stereotype that any footwear is endowed to either side. This fact is also backed by history. The actual designation of high heels wasn't so assigned until the 1800's when society made the determination that men and women could no longer have anything in common that could be perceived as an apparel item. When heels became taller and slimmer, they already had a track record of being the expected footwear of women socially. So this change tended to seal the perception only women should wear heels. Another idea that played a part in determining what a person should wear is the perception that girls and boys would be confused about their gender if they wore the same attire. Having a sissified boy became a forbidden nightmare for any socially minded parent. The ideals of gender were formed from the theories our social standards are based on, which self-sustained its own incorrect perceptions about what and who people are. Now these standards are so traditionally ingrained so that any deviation like guys wearing pink or in heels has negative connotations even with those who have such desires. Ones apparel is suppose to be an individual choice, not an authorization.

I havent really answered this properly. Heels on a beautiful women look fantastic, and improve the initial sexual chemistry, but then so can clothes they wear, body shape, face........and personality once you start chatting. In general I am not attracted to men at all. But if I get chatting to a guy in heels that somehow manages to tick every box. Then never say never, because the heels have already moved the sexual chemistry forward a touch.

I thought that that is why you guys in the USA all walk around with a gun.:)

Y.

I actually have a pistol permit but I choose to leave the pistol home 99.9% of the time because I'd be too tempted to use it on such redneck idiots. :lmao:

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Thank you Charlie and Heel-Lovers for your replies !

I deliberately go quite fem on the lower half - but I have no desire to go all girly...

May I ask you if this is your day to day wear or is it only when you go out or for a special occasion ?

Thank you Charlie and Heel-Lovers for your replies !

May I ask you if this is your day to day wear or is it only when you go out or for a special occasion ?

Hi,

If I wear higher heels (ie. other than kitten heels) then I'll always wear an above knee skirt.

I wear high heels at least half an average week, sometimes for weeks in a row, but other times heels wouldn't be welcome for some specific work (in which case I don't shove it in peoples faces) - or a skirt isn't practical for what I need to do, so I wear trousers and flats.

rgds

Heel-Lover

I have been out with Heel-Lover, had coffee together , and the attention from both males and females was minimal. Heel-Lover sahuaros in my own passion for heels and has given me a lot of encouragement to wear my new boots in public. I choose to wear them with trousers over the boots showing just a little heel. I go in 'guy mode' but like to wear earrings with them either small hoops or diamond studs. I am not gay but the ability to wear them with confidence and able to walk with out knees ahead of ankles is rather important. Cheers Heel-Lover Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Hi Blacksheep, thanks - and I wish you well, and am happy to catch up any time you want. There is nothing more envigorating than openly wearing the heels you desire, and its addictive. At the end of the day we are all a long time dead so I believe we all need to 'sieze the day' so the saying goes... You boots are a lovely style and are discreet enough to start you on that journey. I wish you well! rgds Heel-Lover