Black 7" heels

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd look good in the dress, and I'm willing to try the shoes :wink: Okay, not as much up top as her, but nice down the legs for me, and I wear stockings. And I'd be able to stand, so :D to the model. Hey, some shameless self promotion is good every now and then!

• 2 months later...

Those look like 7 inch heels by Leatherworks.

I visited their showroom and they have an absolute massive selection of shoes. Well worth a visit, but note that they only have size 6 and 7 shoes out on racks to try on. I expect that some styles are available off the shelf in other sizes, but a lot of stuff is made to order. They are a reasonable walk from Highbury and Islington tube station, or an easier bus ride from the Angel tube station in London.

They do 4 and 5.5 and 7 inch heels, from UK sizes 3 or 4 up to at least UK size 12 (I think), and the 7 inch heel can be with or without a 2 inch platform.

I tried a 7 inch heel in UK size 7, similar to those in the image above, and I could not quite get my leg straight. I didn't fall over, but no way to walk in something like that without getting a lot more flexibility in my ankles. I didn't have any problem with the extreme toe angle, as I have small toes anyway. Amazing shoes.

• 3 weeks later...

I think she is bending over to make her bust :D look bigger. :wink: Also it seams that she is wearing a 6" heel instead of 7".

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hmmm, memories of http://www.patentletter.com/patentenglish/ from a few years ago.

I wonder why that newsletter no longer continues.

Ah yes, I remember that too. The last few issues were quite sporadic, and the editor was alluding to various health problems, so perhaps they found themselves unable to continue for some reason. A shame, anyway!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 11 months later...

Could somebody please post the pic directely, as I have a "red cross" here because a f****** firewall!!

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 2 months later...