Black 7" heels

JeffB:-) With my physical conditions, I can't go above 4". I am quite happy with that as I'm very lucky to be able to wear heels at all at this stage in the game. Going from stilettos to chunky heels has given me a new lease on life and allowing me to continue wearing heels hopefully for many years to come. If I can, I'll probably be laid out in my heels. Laurieheels:-) I'm not interested in viewing underwear models anyway, and I know you are not that type of person either. If someone wants to view those kinds of pics, there are a lot of other links to keep them busy for a while. Might I suggest displaying your great heel collection under some nice feminine dresses or some soft silky blouses over skirts? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this pic :D

Posted Image

This is the way I like high heel models to look in pictures. Fully clothed (yet provocatively revealing).....legs covered completely in nylons, sky scraper stilletoes, and that "innocent sweet" look on her face.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Laurie I am sure no one would ask you to wear next to nothing. We all know Godesses wear no underwear. No thats not right. I meant wear no revealing underwear. No still not it. Wear underwear they reveal is what I meant. Damn 7 inch heels who needs them any way when they mess with a guys thought patterns like that, mine anyway. :D Jeff

Who remembers Sasha, she had one photo shoot on Archenemys, for whatever reason the webmaster pulled the pictures from the site... Now she was truly amazing girl

tell me if you remember her... tell arch to put her back on

also ask him about Sinfulsydnee her pics were suppose to be on his site.

you can find her at www.groups.yahoo.com/group/sinfulsydnee

Okay, for all who have doubt, for all who think these hunched over ladies are amazing for not being able to stand in their seven inch heels..

Behold.

Posted Image

STRAIGHT LEGS and seven inch heels. Barley a bend in those knees. And I even walked around a bit while the pictures were being taken, in the park.

So do I get to continue the reign as goddess?

Laurieheels:-) You certainly CAN retain the title of "GODDESS". Anyone who can walk around in a grassy park and then have her picture taken in 7" heels WITH PERFECTLY STRAIGHT KNEES, deserves that title and no less. You are simply amazing. Maybe we should build you a great pedestal to stand on. Cheers--- Dawn HH

There was never any doubt. Well maybe just a tiny tiny bit when you went walk about. A Goddess amongst the Goddesses. Or as I prefer, not a diamond amongst the gem stones but a pink diamond amongst all the others. Rare and beautiful. Jeff

If you cannot see the pictures, please go to Jenny's page, my profile there has the pictures I am posting here. Not the member part, just the regular part. Have to share something with everyone.

http://jennyspage.co.uk/laurie/laurie.htm

Head there, Laurie's Lair, that should let you see if you can't here. That's where the picture is linked from, so...

As for sdinking in the ground, in the picture the left heel is sinking a bit. It was not easy. Walking around a bit was not easy. I had my red pumps as well, they sunk into the ground but of course I walk better in them.

The ground itself was soft, damp, even with no rain in about a week. Autumn does that.

So how did I manage it?

Practice! Stretches, with the shoes on and off, helped to get that straight legged look. :D

Thanks everyone, I am glad I could share this with you.

JayZee:-) That style of shoe isn't too fetish at all. It has been around for quite a while. I do think that the over-all look would be much better if a more normal, everyday style of hosiery were presented with them. Bill:-) I see that your posting total is just beginning. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH