Black 7" heels

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love those black patent pumps but the yellow (rubber or plastic) stockings turn me off big time. I prefer my hosiery to be some kind of nylon or synthetic.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Imagine trying to cross your legs wearing rubber stockings. That would get a lot of attention from the squeaking. A nice black sheer stocking feels nice, looks nice... and hides little flaws like a shaving cut or legs that haven't been shaved for a day or two. Girls have many tricks, but then, many of you probably know them already.

PJ:-) I'm with you as the rubber stockings turn me off also. Give me a sexy, silky, smooth pair of panty-hose any time and I will be quite satified. Ooooooo!!! So sensual on my legs!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Those yellow Latex stockings don't really fit in with those heels IMO, not to metion a TOTAL turnoff! :D and JeffM they forgot on kind of Diamond.... the Black Diamond - not just a Kiss song they do exist and are VERY rare! later, TXT-1

Steve B:-) You are quite right when you say that black stockings go well with a brand new pair of black heels. I myself believe that a pair of off-black stockings goes better in the looks department than the much darker hose, with a new pair of shoes. Dr. Shoe:-) Fish-nets look very nice on other people, so I thought I would try a pair myself one time. For me, it was a total turn-off. There are other styles of hosiery that I prefer more that can show my legs off to a greater advantage. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Forget about the silly yellow rubber stockings.. lets go back to congratulating Laurie on her excellent pictures. Thanks again for going to the effort! It's also great to see some nice pics of your parks in Canada, the trees are so yellow and Autumn-like. It's never that colour here in the UK. B.

Thanks, Bob. It was nice to do some shoe pictures in a park before the weather turned cold. Not quite as nice to sink into the ground with those heels. :-? Most of the trees have lost their leaves already. I'll try and post one of just the park with no one in it to show how it can get at some point.

Laurieheels:-) Thanks for the shoe pics that you did in the park. I really enjoyed them. Our leaves down here are just now starting to turn their colors. Maybe it will be a pretty Autumn after all the rain we have been having all Spring and Summer. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JayZee:-) Both shoe pics may not be 7"ers, but outstanding never the less. Deafty:-) I see that you have belonged to the Forum for some period of time now. It's nice to see that you are starting to post with us again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

on the italian heels web site they are shown as a max of 120 mm does any one know how high 120 is in inches i failed metric math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are beutifull though

Go to http://www.onlineconversion.com/,

click on LENGTH/DISTANCE;

then click on COMMON LENGTH CONVERSIONS;

type 120 in the CONVERT WHAT QUANTITY box;

then scroll down in the FROM box and click on "millimeter";

then click on "inch" in the TO box;

then click on the CONVERT button;

then read the exact answer in the wide RESULT box.

Save the URL above for future conversions.

Or, using a calculator, you can just multiply any number in millimeters times 0.04 to get the approximate answer in inches.

Or, using a pen and paper or just your brain, you can multiply any number in millimeters by 4, then divide by 100 to get the approximate answer in inches.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

That link above will not work for me. If I remove the first letter "a" and the last three letters "lso", then the link works.

http://yumegumi.net/ent/w05/gallery/67-SilverPaintHighheelPumpsByItalianHeels/index.html

You will be prompted to download some kind of file. But unless you read Japanese, it's not necessary to view that link.