Black 7" heels

Kromozome:-) What a deliciously awesome pair of heels. The pointed toe-box, the thin double ankle strap, the half heel cup, and the most slender straight-down heel with a good height---UM! UMHHHHH!!! That great pair of legs and the off-black panty-hose compliment the heels perfectly. Kromozome---you have out-done yourself this time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to admit, i'd never heard of rachel williams so i did a google and found some more pics, including a better angle from this shoot:

Posted Image

though i've censored it...

Kromozome:-) Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! T-straps! Now there is a type of shoe you don't see too often. Yummy!!! Bobsmith:-) Censored, eh! I hope so. You wouldn't want to have a little kid look over your shoulder and say, "Who's the bare lady on your screen, Daddy"? TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Laurieheels:-) You are right, these heels are different but not outrageously different. I kind of like the design myself. There may be a small group of people that could successfully walk in them, but for most, they would be for bedroom use only. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Wauuuuuh - they are just soooooo sexy - I wish I could get my girl friend into these - even only at bed time!!! JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 3 weeks later...

High Surprise:-) Thanks for the additional pic of a pair of black 7" heels, and you are right, they did amuse me. The heels sure aren't too sturdy as they head towards the undersole of the shoe when weight is applied when wearing them. BTW---Sure is an extremely short skirt, although I do like the design of it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi Dawn - I think you will find there is an optical illusion there in the pic. The heel is in fact not bending so much. It is the very soft carpet which lets the heel sink low into it which creates that illusion. Glad it amused you though.

High Surprise:-)

Thanks for the additional pic of a pair of black 7" heels, and you are right, they did amuse me. The heels sure aren't too sturdy as they head towards the undersole of the shoe when weight is applied when wearing them. BTW---Sure is an extremely short skirt, although I do like the design of it. Cheers---

Dawn HH

High Suprise:-) DARN!!! My optical illusion is "illusioning" again. Thats a "SHINY" fanny pelmet, and I agree with Nigel that it would not be very warm. It sure does make your legs look extremely long, though. A nice pair of legs and superb heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Posted Image

WOW High Surprise. I have never seen a miniskirt that short before. :-?

Or is that the bottom portion of her blouse? :D

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I don't know about where you guys live, but anyone dressed like the person in white at the mall would be arrested. Not for the skirt but for those UGGGGGGGLY shoes. :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.