Heels

hello susan, thanks for sharing all your shoes with us. i'm a shoes fetish and really enjoyed what i see that you owned....thanks and bye.

Thanks for your comments Playslides. Here are a couple of pics of shoes I've ordered online today. I'll take pics of my own on receipt...

Next black suede 9cm heel

Posted Image

Faith black patent 9cm heel approx

Posted Image

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like those shoes Susan, probably prefer the 1st pair though (heel could be higher :lol: ) With all the photos you've generously given us I can't believe there's a pair of shoes that your legs wouldn't look fantastic coming out of :lol:

Like those shoes Susan, probably prefer the 1st pair though (heel could be higher :lol: ) With all the photos you've generously given us I can't believe there's a pair of shoes that your legs wouldn't look fantastic coming out of :lol:

Thank you kind sir.

They had a verion like that with a strap across it meybe the beginning of last year. They're quite comfortable, and actually rather taller than you'd expect to look at them. The flared heel is reasonably stable and the rounded toe box is nice for those of us with wide feet. Similar ones without the strap were also in one of the catalogues not so long ago -- the Argos clothes one maybe?

Hi there, They were actually a pressie from someone a few months ago but I've just posted the pic. They were purchased via E-Bay I believe. They are comfortable and fit well, they're quite stable so minimal wobble.

Thanks for keeping us updated Susan. I'm always in and out of UK shoe shops myself trying and buying different shoes/boots so it's nice to see someone with the same passion, especially when you can also post some cool pics of the purchases being modelled.

There are 3 pairs of those true 5" brass heel leopard skin effect courts on UK eBay at the moment. Size 9,10,11 which covers most of you! Seller is called 'ffnyl' or something like that. Bit of a sore point for me, this design. /I

/I

There are some trouser boots with a metal heel (but without the metal toe-cap) on clearance at T J Hughes if you have one of those near you. They were originally priced at GBP 25 and in stock from 2002-October until 2003-February, then sent back to the warehouse for the Summer. They have just gone back on sale to clear at GBP 16.99 and are going fast.

I saw a pair of heels almost like those on eBay last night. I can't find them, now. However, if you should look through the list, I bet you could find them.

Brows through http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/GetResult?basicsearch=&catref=C3&ht=1&categoryid=&sosortproperty=1&satitle=10&from=R2&sacategory=3034&sorecordstoskip=100

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

These are on UK eBay in a size UK8 for 2 or 3 more days. Perhaps someones style here, they are quite striking. A high steel heel on a low cut trouser boot. A couple of small sizes available too but the 7 has gone.

http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/images/1064614250.jpg

Hope you like...

let's see if I can insert the image directly:

Posted Image

/I

I saw those at the aldo store!