Heels

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look great, and quite high. I like the long straight thin heel. Is the front quite pointed as well? I always like to see some details with an image: size, heel height, and brand name. I'm guessing at nearly 5 inch and about a UK size 7 or 8; but I could be wrong.

I like the River Island ones the best, though I don't usually find a lot in RI that I like. I don't remember seeing those in there, though haven't been in for a couple of months I guess. How long have you had them?

I guessed at the top of this thread, that they are about UK size 7. Is that anywhere close?

Susan, great shoes, great taste. Heretofore, Debbie and Jane wore the most striking shoes of any of the females associated with Jenny's world of high heels. I believe your collection is among the best, or at least one of, I've seen here. Thanks. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you very much, here's a few more...

River Island, dark brown with 3.5 inch heel and unusual suede inner sole

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pink suede, River Island, with 4 inch heels.

Posted Image

Not high, but nice styles....Both pairs are Next, although the mules are no longer available from their site. The suede pair are available from www.next.co.uk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Black patent "Lola" 4 inch heel available from www.classicpumps.com

Posted Image

Rodolphe Menudier 3 inch heel available (well were anyway) from www.redoute.co.uk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Besides buying shoes, what else do you spend your time doing?

Wearing them I hope... :D

What a great collection of shoes Susan ! You have very good taste.

Posted Image

I adore your Sergio's...what a classy shoe they are.They look very delicate and well apointed and really frame the foot well.It's a shame that you can't find another pair.

It seems we are the same size,uk7.5/8....we must get together and have a shoe party. :wink:

jim

That's a lot of shoes Susan Wow! Would prefer slightly higher one's myself but you look great in what you have! Nice pics. Any more?

Hi there, thanks for your comments. Yes I'll be taking some more pics at some point and I'll post them here for you to see.

Besides buying shoes, what else do you spend your time doing? :wink:

Cleaning them LOL. No it's not that bad I've made an effort recently to curtail my purchases.