Heels

Wearing them I hope... :D

What a great collection of shoes Susan ! You have very good taste.

Posted Image

I adore your Sergio's...what a classy shoe they are.They look very delicate and well apointed and really frame the foot well.It's a shame that you can't find another pair.

It seems we are the same size,uk7.5/8....we must get together and have a shoe party. :wink:

jim

Hi there Jim,

Thanks for your comments. Shame about not being able to find another pair of those Sergio's. I've combed Yoox (where I got the original ones) to no avail. Glad to hear you like them so much.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT pics Susan. Do you have any pictures of any higher heels? Say 5" or 6"'ers? You look great in those Faith heels. Shame about the breakage huh?

Sorry my highest heels are about 4.5 inch. Any higher and I'm all over the place. E-mail though if you want more pics of any particular shoes I have.

Nice collection. Hope you keep posting a few images here from time to time. Some really classic designs in there. I'm curious about the wedge-heel courts (pumps) in the centre of the picture; and, is that some sort of boot in the lower right?

Nice collection. Hope you keep posting a few images here from time to time. Some really classic designs in there.

I'm curious about the wedge-heel courts (pumps) in the centre of the picture; and, is that some sort of boot in the lower right?

The wedge-heel pumps are by Schuh but I don't believe they're selling them anymore www.shoe-shop.com

Posted Image

No boots in the pic, just some big black wedge sandals

OK. Thanks, I like the thin wedge heel for some reason. I have seen a few people wearing those recently; strangely, one day I saw two different people with these, only about half a minute apart in the street. I can now see the other wedge heel (bottom right); at first glance it looked like a flap of material laying across the other shoes, and I couldn't see where the foot part of the boot would be. Now I see it as a huge, platform, wedge sandal. D'oh! Reminds me of the game with a picture of a common object photographed from an unusual angle, and you have to guess what it is...

Great collection, Susan. I like the wedge courts. I have a pair of boots from Schuh with the same wedge sole unit. They did them as a shoe, an ankle boot and a knee boot. My boots are absolutely wonderful to wear. I'd have liked to have the courts too, but sadly they'd sold out by the time I found out about them :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Very Nice. Not too high. I'll bet these are comfortable for hours and hours. Unusual underside; never seen that before. I wonder how hard wearing the pattern is. Seems a shame to ever wear them outside.

Very interesting sole and classy shoe

Yes they're quiet unusual. Also they have small metal tips on the sole at the front. Never seen that on shoes of this type before.

Hi Susan! They are lovely shoes and they look extremely comfortable! They look very slippery though!! Best Wishes Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Sacha 4 inch

Posted Image

Black platform sandals 4.5 inch (no brand)

Posted Image

Black patent Pepe Jiminez 4inch heels

Posted Image

White patent Pepe Jiminez 4 inch heels

Posted Image

Black Suede Pepe Jiminez 4 inch heels

Posted Image

Hey, like your new shoes Susan. Excellent pointy toe, good height and a lovely shape to the heel. Cool sole too. Those metal tips should stop the tip of the sole wearing out too quickly (as well as adding to the 'killer' look of course). You've also got a good collection of the best the high street has offered lately. I like the pink suede River Island pair for their combination of pink girliness and dangerously skinny heels. Those black Faith Solo's look good too. (Well, before you broke the heel off. Whoops.) So.... where're your boots? I know you've got nice ankles and all that, but they'll look even nicer with some soft leather gathering around them. And you don't look like you've got tree trunk legs. (No offence to trees.) Faith, Dune and River Island have had some gorgeous boots in lately and you can't have escaped the pointy toed, killer heeled fashion for boots around here. So, what's the story?

Hey, like your new shoes Susan. Excellent pointy toe, good height and a lovely shape to the heel. Cool sole too. Those metal tips should stop the tip of the sole wearing out too quickly (as well as adding to the 'killer' look of course).

You've also got a good collection of the best the high street has offered lately. I like the pink suede River Island pair for their combination of pink girliness and dangerously skinny heels. Those black Faith Solo's look good too. (Well, before you broke the heel off. Whoops.)

So.... where're your boots? I know you've got nice ankles and all that, but they'll look even nicer with some soft leather gathering around them. And you don't look like you've got tree trunk legs. (No offence to trees.) Faith, Dune and River Island have had some gorgeous boots in lately and you can't have escaped the pointy toed, killer heeled fashion for boots around here.

So, what's the story?

Well I must admit I don't have any decent boots at the moment, but I did see a pair that I really liked by Red or Dead. Stiletto heels, pointy toes and very shiny. As soon as I have a pair I will post. Thanks also for your comments and I'll have at look at Faith and Dune's sites.

Pepe Jiminez , now theres a brand I don't see here. Great pics...as always. Your new Michel Perry slings are very complimentry and the sole design unusual.I love the strappy vamp and fine sling... Are these styles leather and made in GB or are they imports?Curious minds want to know... :wink: btw,thanks for sharing.