Heels

Oh no! Disaster. I can't believe you wrecked the heel.

What a real shame. They were really nice. How did that happen?

I was staying in a hotel and while walking from my room to the lift my shoe felt a little "spongy". I thought it was the carpet which was quite soft, and then the heel just gave out. One of those things I'm afraid. Simple bad luck.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! Disaster. I can't believe you wrecked the heel.

"Nurse! This looks like a bad case of Limp Stiletto Syndrome, get Dr Shoe in here quick ! "

Yea I know.....I watch way to many soaps. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Susan, an outstanding collection. So many pairs, I'd have a hard time deciding which I'd like to see you in. Oh well, guess that means you'd have to model them all for me!!! lol. Anyway, the Pepe Jiminez pumps are also available from ClassicPumps.com, if anyone is looking for them I hope you keep posting pictures of you in your lovely heels. DO you wear heels to work?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Susan, an outstanding collection. So many pairs, I'd have a hard time deciding which I'd like to see you in. Oh well, guess that means you'd have to model them all for me!!! lol. Anyway, the Pepe Jiminez pumps are also available from ClassicPumps.com, if anyone is looking for them I hope you keep posting pictures of you in your lovely heels. DO you wear heels to work?

Hi Ron. Sorry for delay in answering. Yes I wear heels to work, but have started to alternate with lower shoes to stretch the calves a little.

Oh don't Susan! Those are my all time favourite style! (My gf has a pair just like that from the kids' section at Barratts - naturally I encouraged her on purchasing them!) When did you get them from Schuh? I haven't seen any in there of late :wink: SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

Oh don't Susan! Those are my all time favourite style! (My gf has a pair just like that from the kids' section at Barratts - naturally I encouraged her on purchasing them!)

When did you get them from Schuh? I haven't seen any in there of late :wink:

SH

Can't remember exactly how long ago now, but probably a year or so ago. The pics are quite old so the shoes have got a little wear on them now which obviously won't be present here, but they are truly comfortable and the strap adds extra security if I happen to walk across any tricky surfaces.

Hi Susan! Wonderful pictures by the way! Those shoes from Schuh look very nice! I would love to wear a pair like that out in the public! They look pretty slippery though! I would imagine having that strap there would be useful!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Hi Susan! Wonderful pictures by the way! Those shoes from Schuh look very nice! I would love to wear a pair like that out in the public! They look pretty slippery though! I would imagine having that strap there would be useful!

Thank you. The shoes, by the way, fortunately are not slippery to walk in at all. Especially now with some mileage on them. They are quite high (approx 4.5 inches) but very easy to walk in due to the broad heel.

Hi Susan,

Those Schuh shoes are great. The toes have a lot of space in the toebox which I like.

Hi Robert,

Yes they are roomier then most of my other shoes (nice change). They've softened up a treat as well with wear.

Susan, those ones from Schuh are great. Schuh make awesome shoes. They are my favourite store, but they are expensive. My most expensive pairs come from there, but they're the pairs I wear most often, as they are simply the most comfortable boots I have. Long live them!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Altho not my favourites,Mary-Jane's always look cute and seem to impart a measure of youth and innocence to an outfit, don't you think? The rather wide heel should offer good support for all day wear ,especially if you're on your feet a lot. :wink: regards jim

Once again, Susan, your collection is just outstanding (or maybe highstanding!!!). By the way, are you married??..lol... As far as I'm concerned, you can post a picture of all of your shoes, then start over again! I'll keep viewing all of your posts. And honestly, while it kills me to discourage any woman from wearing heels, I think you're doing a good thing by wearing some lower heels to work. My wife has extreme foot and knee problems which were likely worsened by wearing heels too much. Now, she can no longer wear a decent looking shoe at all, I'm sad to say. So give your feet and legs a break now and then!

Susan, Love the ones with the strap. Have been trying to find such a pair for myself for a while, but have had no luck getting them in the right size. They were in all stores last years, but there seems to be less of them in stores this year.

Susan,

Love the ones with the strap. Have been trying to find such a pair for myself for a while, but have had no luck getting them in the right size. They were in all stores last years, but there seems to be less of them in stores this year.

I've had similar situations myself where I've put off buying a particular pair and then found just a short while after that they're nigh on impossible to get. Sorry you couldn't find a pair, but you know fashion, they'll probably be back in the shops again soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice susan.....

Remember me? Wet And Messy Shoe Forum????

(Sorry everyone.....)

Me and susan go back about a year well...half we kinda Share a website (or at least i put most of her heel pics on it)

she gave me a couple of pairs to help with the website i was quite rude to her befour xmas last year and we havn't talked since i was wanting to know if we can make up and start out aliance for WAMFAST..(the name has changed since you last looked at it)

because to be quite frank it is very quite without your e-mails in my inbox susan....

If you wanna take me up on the offer e-mail me wbmstrjoo7@aol.com

I see you also have some new heels you have and very nice too if i may add

Sorry for the trouble i caused you susan

big J

Wamfast webby

I bought a pair of those from River Island Susan and eneded up taking them back. They look good but the quality was not so good. They hurt my feet A LOT!!! and the heel broke (surprise surprise). Just thought I would let you know...

Thanks very much for the warning. I'll avoid them. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...