Heels

Pepe Jiminez , now theres a brand I don't see here. Great pics...as always.

Your new Michel Perry slings are very complimentry and the sole design unusual.I love the strappy vamp and fine sling...

Are these styles leather and made in GB or are they imports?Curious minds want to know... :wink:

btw,thanks for sharing.

Hi there,

Both the Pepe's and the Michel Perry's are imports and 100% leather. The Pepe's are Spanish (via delivery from the States) and the Michel Perry shoes are Italian. It will be interesting to see how long the design on the soles of the Michel Perry shoes lasts.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I must admit I don't have any decent boots at the moment, but I did see a pair that I really liked by Red or Dead. Stiletto heels, pointy toes and very shiny. As soon as I have a pair I will post. Thanks also for your comments and I'll have at look at Faith and Dune's sites.

Definitely sounds like you're on the right lines with those Red or Dead babies. Faith Solo has some interesting summery boots in right now. Long leg, high wooden stack-effect heels; nice and skinny, leather lined and leather soles. They're also good and pointy and even have a little metal tip at the front of the sole. (Like all the best shoes.)

If I was a computer boofin* type, I'd post a picture or the URL at least. But I'm not, so I'd recommend a personal visit.

Look forward to some more pics.

GFM

* I am aware that boofin is a typographical error. I was attempting to write 'boffin'. For some reason I now prefer 'boofin'.

Susan I've just discovered your post and spent a very pleasant few minutes reading and admiring your collection. Slingback courts - my favourites and you have some lovely designs there. I especially like the Michel Perry shoes. How long did it take you to sort out the heap in the photographs? and how do you store them at home? I take a UK 8/9 (size 42 seems to be the best fit) and like stiletto courts myself. I daren't count the pairs but my bedroom floor currently looks like your heap :wink: Memo - must find the bedroom floor again. Thanks for posting and giving us all something to drool over.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

• 4 weeks later...

Sacha 4 inch sandals - Don't have these anymore.

Posted Image

Pepe Jimenez - Wasn't my best colour choice but can't for the life of me find the other shoe any way so unwearable....

Posted Image

Susan, My favorites from your collection are the patent Jimenez and the Beatrice pumps. However, I'm surprised how many shoes you have with the very long pointed toes. They make women's feet look longer. And I always thought most women want their feet to appear shorter. Compare your pointed toe pumps to your rounded open-toe sandals. Also, I have to tell you that I think you have very gorgeous legs for modeling high heels. mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Your legs were made for shorter skirts :wink:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

That's a really very nice collection Susan. Thank you for taking the time and the trouble to share them with us!

I've been a bit disappointed with high street stores in the UK the past year or so, but you seem to have excellent taste to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Do you alternate your heels regularly wearing them for work/shopping etc or do you just wear them for special occasions?

PS The River Island website is good, much better than their high street offerings ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last pic shows Susan's courts worn with cropped jeans as on the website :wink: I think Susan has better style with this pair :D

That's a really very nice collection Susan. Thank you for taking the time and the trouble to share them with us!

I've been a bit disappointed with high street stores in the UK the past year or so, but you seem to have excellent taste to sort the wheat from the chaff.

Do you alternate your heels regularly wearing them for work/shopping etc or do you just wear them for special occasions?

PS The River Island website is good, much better than their high street offerings ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last pic shows Susan's courts worn with cropped jeans as on the website :wink: I think Susan has better style with this pair :D

Thanks for your comments. I tend to wear heels quite a bit, but shopping etc I tend to wear more sensible things like flats or trainers (sneakers).

Sacha 3.5 inch black

Posted Image

Pink Jimenez

Posted Image

Posted Image

These I adore!!

I really like the sculptured long point, they're all the rage at the moment.Alot of women are wearing them here, but saddly they don't suit everyone who is.

Thanks for sharring Susan.. :wink:

I'm guessing those are the shoes Dorthey wore when she grew up :wink:

Very nice collection

Heh Heh Heh, I never thought of that. They are very similar aren't they!

Nice images, as ever. I love those River Island court shoes, and many of the others you posted.

I have a pair of closed toe, 4 inch heel, UK size 7, court shoes by Update, and those are uncomfortable as well.

Nice images, as ever. I love those River Island court shoes, and many of the others you posted.

I have a pair of closed toe, 4 inch heel, UK size 7, court shoes by Update, and those are uncomfortable as well.

Thanks Jo. A number of people like the River Island pumps so here's a few more pics of them....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image