A thought on style

Olounda

So this past winter i have been able to wear my many pairs of boots, and been able to get away with them under the jeans, but now it is coming spring time, and i'm really particular to these sandals http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=501781457&Ntk=all&Nty=1&N=1000425+2010098&Ntt=chester&search.x=0&search.y=0&R=03004095&ezine=ezine10_upfront6

However, I am uncertain how to wear them, as i am somewhat self concious of my own toes (i dont think they are the prettiest things in the world), and i dont know that "I" would paint them just for the shoes. I am open to suggestions on how you other fellas go out in the summer with the sandals. I am not afraid of what other people think if they see me in heels, as i'm comfortable with them myself, so whatever they think is their opinion, but i just dont wanna look like a faux pas (even though the social thought of a guy wearing heels is one....).

i guess what i'm asking, is how do you wear these type of sandals?

However, I am uncertain how to wear them, as i am somewhat self concious of my own toes (i dont think they are the prettiest things in the world), and i dont know that "I" would paint them just for the shoes.

i guess what i'm asking, is how do you wear these type of sandals?

For a start, go get a Pedicure. You don't have to get any color put on, but get your feet pampered. They will look better in any shoes.

I wear heeled sandals for part of the year. No comments yet. I try to keep my toes looking groomed and neat.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I would say paint them either a clear coat or a nude/natural color. It will just make them look a little more presentable. Those would be good shoes to wear under a longer pair of flare jeans. I think they would be a good start! Good luck.

Summer months are tough for me. I would like something cooler than boots to wear, but honestly, I do not like the look of most men wearing sandals of any kind (heels or not). That said, I would think that a pedicure and some medium to dark tan would help a lot.

I really like those sandals. I wouldn't hesitate to wear them anywhere with a t-shirt and shorts or bluejeans during the summer or at the beach.

great sandals

My wife and I were looking through a new Victoria Secret catalog that she has just received and she decided to buy this pair of sandals for me to wear this summer. I've managed to get her to hold off for a month or so before she orders them to see if they don't go on sale for a better price.

my sandals

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Personally I would not wear sandals becouse of what you say...mens feet and toes are not really anything to make a second look at.

Therefore only boots for me..:-)

Ditto that. My own sandals are for strictly around the house. I wear my boots in public.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I must agree with many of the posts above! Those sandals are gorgeous and must be worn out. I have been wanting sandals like that and have yet to find any in my size that were quite right. Recently, I have been doing nail color and have really liked it, much to my surprise. In the past I did clear nail polish and always get a pedicure. I would wear those sandals with flare jeans or wide keg trousers and would wear them out...and often.

Style is built from the ground up!