Lock'em on

7in_pumps

I love it when my girlfriend ask me to wear high heels. I want to be forced to wear 7" heels for hours on end. If she could only padlock them on me and refuse to take them off. Does anyone know where I can get some of those heel cuffs, that lock the high heel on the foot? I would prefer some that are not so bulky to distract from the shoe.

Try your local fetish fair :lol: They're a bit difficult to buy in 'normal' stores, so I'm told. Alternatively, you could get creative with light chain and luggage padlocks :( To be honest, I'd quite like a girlfriend to do that to me, too!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Try http://www.bananashoes.com - they're British based, but deliver to the world, and have pairs of localable heels.

Also try www.pierresilber.com - I know they sell locable pumps.

And yes, I'd like to be forced to do that too!

You could try http://www.bdsmstore.com as well, I know they sell devices you can use to lock heels which aren't normally locable.

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

She knew from the start of our relationship that I needed for her to wear high heels. But I didn't let her know that I liked to wear the as well. It wasn't until a few months later that she draged it out of me. For the first time someone else knew that I liked wearing high heels. For us, high heels is all about sex. If one of us puts on a pair the other one knows where it's headed.

She knew from the start of our relationship that I needed for her to wear high heels. But I didn't let her know that I liked to wear the as well. It wasn't until a few months later that she draged it out of me. For the first time someone else knew that I liked wearing high heels. For us, high heels is all about sex. If one of us puts on a pair the other one knows where it's headed.

I'm not sure if English is your first language, 7in_pumps... but you've achieved an awesome pun in it - 'liked to wear them... dragged it out of me' :lol:

OK, so I'm addicted to puns as well as shoes, but it worked for me!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I don't know where to get cuffs for existing shoes, but you can buy a pair of shoes with 5 or 6 inch heels that come with a padlock. I just checked the shoe palace online store and they sell both heel heights with sizes up to 14. The price without shipping is $45 or $49. Good luck!

Everyone should wear boots!

Cuffs can be bought from http://www.bdsmstore.com - I can't remember what page though.SH

SH - I'm totally shocked that you know that! A young gentlemen like you? What will the world come to next?!?

(Oh, :( , as if you hadn't guessed!)

And try http://www.bdsmstore.com/restraints%20accessories.asp for those cuffs :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

You wouldn't have to "force" me to wear 7 inch heels. As soon as I find a pair in my size, they may never come off!

What is your size? Because I have a size 45 and a large collection of 7"s with and without plateau

the higher the better

What is your size? Because I have a size 45 and a large collection of 7"s with and without plateau

I have two pairs of EU 45 clogs that fit a little loosely, which is the way I like this type of shoe.

Depending upon the design of the boot or shoe, the best fit may be US women's 12, 13, or 14. That is why I have to go to the store to try them on, or get the mail-order dealer to agree in advance to exchange items that don't fit.

12 and 13 work the best and most of my things are in those sizes (boots, slides, and court shoes). 14 is almost always too loose unless the toe has a severe point and even then I might need inserts. 11 is usually way too small in any kind of footwear. Strangely here is an old pair of Frye-type over-the-knee boots in 11 that fit me perfectly (what a find, I had just about given up on my old boots!).

Therefore I conclude that the size as stated by the manufacturer is not always accurate! Or maybe it's just the difficulty of translating women's sizes to men's.

Michael

I think sizes are quite variable, plus the style has an effect too. I know I've got pairs marked 7UK, 8UK and 9UK, plus anything from EUR40 to EUR43, and they all fit me. Odd, innit?

@Yamyam You are right, that's odd! To my opinion the EU sizes are the most reliable. But the troubles already begin, if a dealer has imported the shoes from US or UK. He uses one of those arbitrary conversion tables where UK 10 ranges between EU 43 and 45 and your order will be a roulette game. My foot size is EU 44 to 45. I ordered my black varnish stiletto ankle boots as an UK 11 size. For guys that should be nearly EU 46. They are narrower than my EU 44 stiletto boots from FUSS (I think they tend more to EU 45, luckily I found a hint in the internet about their very comfortable size). They fit perfectly! The Americans have a distinction between male and female sizes. This fact is wellknown and every conversion table takes care of it. In Great Britain there must be a similar difference. But I have never found in UK to EU conversion tables a distinction between male or female sizes. Yamyam, am I right or not? The most astonishing order were my 24400 Buffalos. EU 42!!! But they are at least 43. Ok, they are a little bit narrow for me, but I wanted to own and wear them :D I wish we had world wide unique and gender independent shoe sizes. These size troubles are really cumbersome :wink: micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

[quote name="micha"I wish we had world wide unique and gender independent shoe sizes. These size troubles are really cumbersome :evil:

I think using CMs would be a good solution to that... but then the Americans would start to complain, and then you're getting into conversions again! And at what CM intervals do you set the sizes? You can't have shoes sized by the mm!!

My pair of 5in loafers are 8UK, and they fit quite well, and they're made by Stead and Simpson / Shoe Express. My 4in knee boots are made by the same people, and are size 8, but the fit is totally different! They're a bit too small for me length-wise, and the arch support is much less, which makes them a pain to walk in (literally) for any distance. :wink:

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

The International Organisation for Standardisation have a project to try to make an International Shoe Sizing System, but as there are some differences in average foot size and shape between diverse nationalities it is a difficult job. Watch that space.

I wish them good luck! Iam a physicist and I was always a little bit angry about theoretical physicists calculating in cgs-units, with a light velocity c=1 (3x10^8 m/s) or even a quantummechanical constant h=1 (6.626 Js). All this reminds me to the patchwork of the nineteenth century Germany where every little pricipality had its own system of measurement. Prussian feet, bavarian feet, saxonian feet, french feet, british feet ... A ridiculous chaos! I have read that the new Ariane 5 crashed because of a wrong conversion of units. I don't know if this story is true - but it's typical! Why not measuring shoe sizes in the metric system as Squirrel Heels proposed? I have a size 28/29 because my feet are 28/29 cm long?! Hmm, the major problem seems to me this big nation, where people like to refuel in 'gallons' for driving 'miles'. Measuring pictures in 'dots per inch'. Never signing the Kyoto environmental treaty. Ignoring every UN decision. An international agreement about worldwide standards is only possible if every country is ready to abandon its tradition. Like England, abandoning the historical duodecimal currency system - but unfortunately still hesitating to join the Euro currency. micha PS: I'm still definitly a friend of America. But the US government should respect the opinion of "the rest of the world". You know, what I mean ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Speaking as a U.S. citizen, it is hard to visualize metric units when you have used English units all your life, with one exception - liters for drink bottles are pretty standard, at least for soft drinks. I know how long an inch, a foot, or a yard are, but can't easily visualize metric units. A meter is close to 1.1 yards, but less than that - who knows? I'm still disappointed the U.S. didn't change, but at least most fasteners are metric now. I have worked as an engineer in English units, but did spend some time working with Sud Aviation and more recently Airbus in France in metric units, and had no problem with that. In fact, it was easier, an opinion not shared by some of my co-workers.

I have a pretty good feeling for metric quantities, e.g. a quart is a little less than a liter (0.946 liters), 1.27 cm is about 0.50 inch (caliber of M2 machinegun), and a kg is roughly 2.2 lbs. Knowing these few facts I not only can convert between metric and English units, but also between English units that seem to bear an arbitrary relationship to each other, such as gallons and cubic inches. I just don't understand why we still use English units in this country. Who can remember offhand the number of cubic inches in a gallon? I can't. On the other hand I do know that a liter is exactly 1000 cubic centimeters (ml). Sometimes I amuse myself by converting the heel and boot heights at European footwear sites from cm to inches.

Michael

mk4625 wrote:

I just don't understand why we still use English units in this country.

Changing to metric wouldn't be popular with the "red neck" crowd. Politicians would have to vote for the change and, don't forget, "red necks" are still allowed to vote.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Changing to the metric system will never be accomplished by the drop of a hatfull of legislation mandating it unless or until the government mandates a change in manufacturing methods and units so that everything from screws to bottles to signage positioning can be changed to something easily remembered by all. For example, "1.27 cm is about 0.50 inch...a kg is roughly 2.2 lbs". Who can remember 1.27 cm? And who is going to say "I want a one point two seven caliber (black powder) Hawken Rifle?" Who wants to see a sign that says "Houston 161 km" where it used to say "Houston 100 miles"? I'd much rather see one that says "Houston 100 km" or "Houston 200 km". I can recognize a 3/8" bolt or a 5/8" nut on sight, and connect the two in my head, or a 12 mm vs 14 mm, but I'll never get used to a "9.53 mm" or a "15.88 mm"! And don't get me started on wire sizes of holes, drill bits, etc, vs the metric system. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks