Botox in your feet

HHfanatic

Found this link on a norwegian page about women using botox in the feet to get the pain away after many years of using heels...

Its being used under the toeball of the foot.

The cost is £295 and women are in the que for get the pain away.

10 years from now, men are in the same que... :-)

Link is in norwegian language...

http://www.skoesken.no/web/articles/7/1/Botox-i-haelene-/Page1.html

i don't care how commonplace it becomes, the idea of having botulism toxin injected into your body intentionally makes me cringe. :thumbsup: i keep having visions of headlines 10-20 years from now: "WORLD-WIDE PLAGUE NOW LINKED TO EARLY BOTOX USE. DEATH TOLL REACHES..."

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I've seen stories on it before, it's not that new. If I was going to use Botox, I think I'd much sooner inject it into my feet than my face, as has been the typical use up to now.

Arnt the feet connected to many pressure points around the body, like how accupuncture works?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

That's fairly insane. Pain is good. Pain tells you what's bad. What's next? Botox for the ulnar nerves for those who tend to burn their hands while cooking in the kitchen?

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

That's fairly insane.

What's next? Botox for the ulnar nerves for those who tend to burn their hands while cooking in the kitchen?

A topical remedy already exists. They're called "oven mitts"!

You would be better off by far spending that money on properly fitting well made shoes in the first place. I believe in treating the cause not the symptom. I wonder if you can get Botox injected into that part of ones brain where the emotions reside?. That would be of far more interest to me.

You would be better off by far spending that money on properly fitting well made shoes in the first place. I believe in treating the cause not the symptom.

that kind of radical thinking is dangerous, and needs to be stopped! :w00t2:

<wearing properly fitting shoes. what next? "why don't you try the correct size?" ja, RIGHT!> ;-)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I don't think is botox (it is used to reduce wrinkles by paralizing muscles), more probably is some filler like collagen or higher density sculptra, injected in the balls of the feet to create a soft pad.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?