Short videos

rmaciej1983

Indeed, that is in fact the first and only time i've ever seen him smile :w00t2: Makes a huge difference, although I'm amazed anybody would go to a military show in a muddy field in anything other than boots or wellies.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Your smile is nice. You should use it more often. If it were anyone else, I would have guessed the camouflaged pumps were so that no one would notice, but I think they were a nice touch.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Like Tech, I feel that a muddy field is an excellent place not to wear pumps but to each his own. Certainly shows that HH can be worn to any event. The whole idea of camouflage is that it shouldn't be seen:smile:

I like the smile, also! :w00t2: There is an usually an awful lot of concrete to walk on at large military airfields. While I wouldn't wear pumps to an military display just because of the distances I'd have to walk, I believe he pulled it off nicely. I do like the camouflaged pumps, too. Very imaginative.:lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Love the videos, love the pumps, and always admire your inititive to wear high heels in public and different public places. You always look so chic in your high heels and outfits. Keep them coming and thank you so much for sharing.