And it's hello from me!!

Hello everyone, been a member for about a week and thought i had better say Hi. I live in the east of England and have been fascinated by High Heels (especially Boots) since i was a teenager, which is when i started wearing them myself. Don't get the chance much these days as got 3 kids now and a wife who doesn't really understand but she does seem to be getting used to the idea after 8 years together, and i have never had the nerve to go out of the house dressed in womens clothes although i would love to. It's nice to see other people that love heels as much as me, i think i'm gonna like it here!:w00t2:

Welcome, Starchild! :lmao: Having raised three children (my wife and me) of our own, I fully understand your situation. However, children do grow up and "leave" for other parts (College, own apartment, job in far off city, marriage, etc.) and you and your wife will recapture the home alone feeling, once again. And, who knows what delights await in the shadows of those delightful hours. just hang in there. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome Starchild to HHP make yourself at home it's very comfortable and relaxed, many of us guys have similar histories whether it's just heels or much more. Enjoy. Al

Welcome Starchild :) I can't really relate to the problems you have with wearing heels like some of the other people here. I'm closer to being the teenager who's fascinated by high heels, and boots especially for me too :P

However, children do grow up and "leave" for other parts (College, own apartment, job in far off city, marriage, etc.) and you and your wife will recapture the home alone feeling, once again. And, who knows what delights await in the shadows of those delightful hours. just hang in there. :lmao:

I think i'm gonna have to wait a while then, as my youngest is only 18 months old!:w00t2:

I think i'm gonna have to wait a while then, as my youngest is only 18 months old!:w00t2:

I didn't say it wasn't a long ride....but, the day will come. Perhaps you will still be able to walk rather than have someone push you. :lmao::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

welcome starchild to hhplace. i hope you do find time to dress and wear heels. i have kinda the same problem as my gf's 19yo daughter lives with us and shes ok with me wearing high heels but not ready to see me dressed yet. one day you will have lots of time to dress just dont stop the desire as the kids get older. you will find time when you can

Welcome Starchild to the Forum. Your life wearing heels is just starting and you have got a bright future. Just hang in there as it gets better as time goes on. Enjoy your posting here and let us know of your feelings about wearing heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!