Streetheeling Idea

Spikes

I think the threads I enjoy reading most are about wearing heels in public. They offer words of encouragement to those of us who are a bit shy about our love for heels. Many places like post office lobbies, gas stations, ATM machines and parks seem to appear often as safe places to street heel. But there has been little mention of hotels, so I wanted to offer up this idea. I had a meeting with a gentleman in his room at a Marriott Courtyard this week. The meeting was at 12:30. He had given me directions to his room so I walked right past the front desk and was greeted by the pretty clerk. I proceeded to the elevator and took it to the 3rd floor, passing two hotel maids who greeted me in the most friendly manner. i encountered only one hotel guest, perhaps because it was the middle of the day. I wasn't wearing heels mind you, but then I started thinking, "why wasn't I wearing heels". After all, I've only encountered hotel employees who are trained to be as friendly as possible. These people don't know whether I am a guest or not, but are instructed to be polite to everyone. Where else can you walk in heels, where people are instructed to be friendly and courteous? Many people in these threads have said that they are worried about running into someone they know. What better place than to be in your own hometown at a hotel with out of town travelers? The best hotels would be the smaller places like Marriott Courtyart, Hilton Garden Inn or similar places that don't have restaurants, bars or a lot of traffic. The additional bonus is that you get to wear your heels on nice carpeting and lobby floors. Most of these hotels have fire stairwells at both ends that allow you to walk end to end on all the floors. My goal would be to seek out those friendly employees, so mid-day when rooms are being cleaned might be the best. BTW, maybe take an overnight bag with you or briefcase to look more at home.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

I have been HEELING in the Hilton Garden Inn for almost three months. I stay there one or two nights per week and I change into heels in my van before I check in. My entire stay at the hotel is in heels. See my post in the tread Wearing heels in public. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

Take a look at my posts from a while back about a road trip I took to to Columbus Ohio. I spent the week at a hotel and all of it, except the business time, wearint thigh boots with 5" stilettos.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

This is a great suggestion. Even if you don't spend the night, many very nice hotels have very nice restaurnts, gift shops, and sometimes shows going on there that are open to the public.

Thank you Spikes for the good idea.

Good to hear that everyone likes the idea of "Hotel Heeling". I was aware of Henri's and Thighbootguys previous posts. Their trips were road trips however. The point I was trying to make was to suggest a safe and anonymous place in someone's hometown. And you don't even need to be staying at the hotel. In my hometown streetheeling has been fairly limited because I fear being recognized by someone I know. I would be more comfortable in these hotels that have out of town travelers.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Everyone has places that they perceive as safe places to heel. For instance, a hotel is not a place I'd normally heel, and I have no idea why, just I wouldn't feel comfortable. The first place I ever heeled publicly, other than quiet residential streets at night, was a book store. Since then, book stores have always been the most likely places for me to heel. Other places for me are libraries (books?), movie theaters (dark and carpeted), and large convention-like gatherings such as the Boston Gift Show, or eBay Live.

The first places that I streetheeled was in the Malls doing my daily chores and shopping for things that We needed. In other words---doing just what comes naturally while wearing and enjoying heels on my feet. They are just shoes! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!