Roz's ALL NEW guess the celeb shoes thread

roz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 26

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 9 points
  • Trolldeg: 5 points
  • shoeman: 5 points
  • Yarl Ayari: 4 points
  • SarahLou: 3 points
  • jen86: 3 points
  • balletbooter: 2 points
  • bladerunner: 1 point

• euchrid: 1 point
  • PatentHeel: 1 point
  • Mr. X: 1 point
Well done to HHLover who is again creeping away points-wise after correctly identifying Camilla Belle, pictured at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Twilight' at the Mann Village and Bruin Theaters on November 17, 2008 in Westwood, California.

Can anyone ID her rather intriguing shoes? There's still a point up for grabs.

See day025answer.jpg for the full size pic.

Sorry bladerunner, no points for you, but thanks for all your efforts :w00t2:

See day026.jpg for today's picture. Can you guess the celeb or the shoes she's wearing? Thanks!

post-11189-133522873026_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873033_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 27

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 6 points
  • jen86: 3 points

Sorry HHLover, not Tila, although she does love her wedges! The celeb yesterday was in fact Mischa Barton pictured at the Black Ball UK in aid of 'Keep A Child Alive' HIV/AIDS charity at St John's, Smith Square on July 10, 2008 in London, England.

See day026answer.jpg for the full size picture.

Well done to Trolldeg for identifying the day before's shoes! Great work. I like the idea of those shoes, but not keen on the end result.

Not that keen on today's shoes either (see day027.jpg). But can you identify them, and the celeb wearing them? Thanks everyone.

post-11189-133522873062_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873079_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 28

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 6 points
  • jen86: 4 points

Nobody IDd yesterday's celebrity who was actress Shannen Doherty at the Los Angeles Premiere Party for CW Network's '90210' Television Show on August 23, 2008 in Malibu, California.

jen86 is correct identifying them as Louboutins, although there is a bonus point for anyone who can ID the style.

See day027answer.jpg for the full size pic of Shannen.

Today's picture is easy peasy in my opinion. Easy celeb, even easier shoes to identify. Good luck.

post-11189-133522873205_thumb.jpg

post-11189-13352287321_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 29

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 7 points
  • jen86: 5 points

Sorry about the delay, was out last night and didn't make it home until just now, lol.

Right, OK - well done to jen86 for identifying the beautiful YSL Tribute peeptoes. Absolutely amazing shoes IMHO. Nobody guessed the wearer - it was Kylie Minogue!

She was pictured wearing them for the launch of her 'Kylie at Home' furniture range back in Feburary this year. See day028answer.jpg for the full size image.

In the past I have seen her wear these several times, a pair of black Tribute sandals a few times, dark red tribute sandals, and gold Tribute peeptoes.

Well done again to trolldeg who gets a bonus point for belatedly identifying the style of Louboutins. Good work!

See day029.jpg for the new celeb for you to ID, and a point as well if you can ID her shoes. This is strictly speaking yesterday's round, so I will post another later, and possibly a bonus if there's enough interest. Don't forget to click thanks if you enjoyed this post and don't want to guess.

post-11189-133522873497_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873504_thumb.jpg

The celeb is Reese Witherspoon and she was at the LA premiere of her latest movie, Four Christmases. It was held at Grauman's Chinese theater on November 21, 2008. The shoes are Shiri Satin Oxford Pumps by Banana Republic.

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 30

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 11 points

Very well done to HHLover for identifying both the shoes, and the celeb who as he says is Reese Witherspoon at Warner Bros. Pictures World Premiere of 'Four Christmases' on November 20, 2008 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California.

See day029answer.jpg for the full size picture of her.

See day030.jpg for today's new celebrity. An easy one IMHO, so please ID the celeb and the shoe (style and designer).

Bonus round coming up. Please click thanks if you are enjoying this thread.

post-11189-133522873542_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873549_thumb.jpg

If you look closely at the shoes Reese Witherspoon is wearing and compare them to the Banana Republic ones you'll see that they are not identical.

http://www.bananarepublic.com/browse/product.do?pid=603917002&tid=BRAF103&ap=2&siteID=2178999

The Shiris have a lower heel, only one eyelet and is missing a seam. So I think Reese Witherspoon is wearing a high end designer shoe that has been copied by Banana Republic.

Guess the celeb shoes! Tribute to the Tribute

A one-off to celebrate 30 days of this thread. Not high quality pictures unfortunately, but five different pics of celebs in the celeb shoe of the moment, the YSL Tribute Sandal. Can you ID the celebs?

Scores so far:

I don't have many high quality pictures of celebs in Tributes, but these are pretty good pics anyway.

IMHO the YSL Tribute is simply one of the best looking platforms money can buy, and the celebs seem to agree.

So can you identify who's wearing the five Tributes attached? A point for each celebrity named, but make sure you give the number of the picture in your answer to save confusion.

post-11189-133522873556_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873585_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873589_thumb.jpg

post-11189-1335228736_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873607_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 30, Round 2

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 9 points
  • jen86: 6 points

Here is an extra round as the previous one was answered so quickly.

Well done to jen86 for correctly identifying Hayden. She was pictured at Hollywood Entertainment Museum Honors The Cast Of 'Heroes' held at the Esquire House on November 1, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

Although you correctly spotted her shoes as being Louboutins, Trolldeg was in fact the first person to ID the designer and style as being Bling Bling by Christian Louboutin, so Trolldeg gets the point. On the Louboutin posts in particular I ask for designer and style as CLs are so distinctive.

Well done to Trolldeg for spotting that Reese Witherspoon's shoes are slightly different to the Banana Republic ones. Instead of removing HHLover's point, I will give you a bonus point, hope that's OK?

See day030answer.jpg for the full size picture of the lovely Hayden.

And there is a new bonus bonus picture for you guys to ID. See day030a.jpg

I will do the scores for the Tribute post tomorrow - thanks for the reply jen86

post-11189-133522873611_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873615_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 31

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 12 points
  • Trolldeg: 10 points
  • jen86: 7 points

Well done to HHLover for correctly identifying Bai Ling which as you said was at the 2008 AFI Film Festival Tribute to Tilda Swinton at Club Sushi at the Arclight on November 5, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

See day030aanswer.jpg for the full size picture.

Well done to Trolldeg for identifying the shoes worn by Reese Witherspoon, Google agrees with you and I have double checked this time :w00t2:

Well done also to jen86 for identifying Mariah Carey wearing her bright yellow YSL Tributes. See trib02answer.jpg for the full size picture.

Don't forget there's still four points up for grabs for ID'ing the other celebs.

Have a guess as it's pretty easy and there's nothing to lose. Click here for the post.

See day031.jpg for today's celeb. Can you ID her and the shoes she's wearing?

post-11189-13352287368_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873685_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873691_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 32

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 13 points
  • jen86: 7 points

Well done HHLover for identifying Bai Ling (again) at the Opening Night Of The Pussycat Dolls Lounge at the Viper Room on November 23, 2008 in West Hollywood, California.

See day031.jpg for the full size picture.

And today's is day032.jpg - can you guess the celeb and the shoes (designer AND style) she is wearing?

Also surprised nobody has even tried to guess who the other four celebs are in my bonus post. Two of them are EASY and have already appeared in this thread. You lose nothing by guessing!

post-11189-133522873776_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873783_thumb.jpg

Is there a conspiracy going on here??? i want to know NOW how trolldeg and hhlover have got sooo many right answers...i can never find jack ....!!!! think i need to start brushing up on some celeb sites. still very proud of my one solitary point!!!! keep up the good work Roz

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

Hi Bladerunner,

No conspiracy. I simply love (as my username suggests) heels, and tend to frequent a lot of celebrity sites to see what the latest ones are wearing. Some of them really catch my eye, as I said in a few previous posts, but I have a hard time with some as well (as my blunder with Reese Witherspoon last week proved).

HHLover

Is there a conspiracy going on here???

i want to know NOW how trolldeg and hhlover have got sooo many right answers...i can never find jack ....!!!!

think i need to start brushing up on some celeb sites.

still very proud of my one solitary point!!!!

keep up the good work Roz

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 33

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 13 points
  • jen86: 9 points

A very well done to jen86 for identifying both the shoe and the celeb. As she says, the shoes are Christian Louboutin O My Slings and they're worn by Adriana Lima at the fragrance launch of 'Dream Angels Wish' at Victoria's Secret Herald Square Store on October 21, 2008 in New York City.

See day032answer.jpg for the full size image.

See day033.jpg for today's picture - can you ID the celeb and the shoes she's wearing?

Guess the celeb shoes! Tribute to the Tribute

A one-off to celebrate 30 days of this thread. Not high quality pictures unfortunately, but five different pics of celebs in the celeb shoe of the moment, the YSL Tribute Sandal. Can you ID the celebs?

Update:

Sorry shoeman and Mr. X, you're both wrong with your guesses. Here's a clue as to the celeb's identities:

• Trib01.jpg: She used to be a singer, now a celebrity judge
  • Trib03.jpg: A singer, already featured in this thread wearing similar
  • Trib04.jpg: Pictured here at the Vaio My Graphic Splash Designs Unveiling Party
  • Trib05.jpg: A singer and total Tribute fan-girl
A point for each celebrity, or 5 points to anyone who IDs all celebs correctly. Don't forget to give the number of the image you're guessing to avoid confusion.

post-11189-133522873868_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522873874_thumb.jpg