Roz's ALL NEW guess the celeb shoes thread

roz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up to say I will be back on top of this thread tomorrow, I've been really busy recently and not many celebs have been looking great in heels so it's made a quick five minute job a lot harder!

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 34

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 13 points
  • Trolldeg: 10 points
  • shoeman: 5 points
  • Yarl Ayari: 4 points
  • SarahLou: 4 points
  • balletbooter: 2 points
  • Mr. X: 2 points
  • bladerunner: 1 point

• euchrid: 1 point
  • PatentHeel: 1 point
Sorry about the delay. So so busy!! So I've made up for it today with lots of heels - see below.

Nobody correctly guessed the celebrity in my last post which was the stunning Beyonce Knowles at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Cadillac Records' on November 24, 2008 in Hollywood, California.

See day033answer.jpg for the full size picture.

See day034.jpg for today's new picture. As you can see, lots of celebs, lots of heels. But what shoes are they wearing, and who are they?

1 point per pair of shoes if you guess the shoe designer

1 point per pair of shoes if you guess the style

1 point per celeb for guessing their name - some are hard!

So there's a total of 18 points up for grabs, but I admit it's unlikely someone's gonna get them all!

Guess the celeb shoes! Tribute to the Tribute

A one-off to celebrate 30 days of this thread. Not high quality pictures unfortunately, but five different pics of celebs in the celeb shoe of the moment, the YSL Tribute Sandal. Can you ID the celebs?

Update:

Well done to Sarah Lou for correctly guessing trib01.jpg as being Paul Abdul and well done to Mr. X for correctly guessing Kylie Minogue as being the celeb in trib03.jpg - see trib01answer.jpg and trib01answer.jpg for the full size pictures, and don't forget there are still two more celebrities to guess...

• Trib04.jpg: Pictured here at the Vaio My Graphic Splash Designs Unveiling Party
  • Trib05.jpg: A singer and total Tribute fan-girl
A point for each celebrity, and don't forget to give the number of the image you're guessing to avoid confusion.

post-11189-133522874446_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522874463_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522874474_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522874481_thumb.jpg

Hi Roz,

Day 34 is a collection of Victoria's Secret models at the opening of the Victoria's Secret Lexington Avenue Flagship Store in New York City on December 2nd.

Models are from L to R Selita Banks (wearing Christian Louboutin Patent Pump), Marisa Miller (wearing Christian Louboutin Very Prive in Gold), ??????? (wearing Louboutin Pumps), Heidi Klum (also wearing Christian Louboutin Very Prive), Alessandra Ambrosio and Doutzen Kroes.

That's one heck of a collection of legs!

Hi Roz,

Day 34 is a collection of Victoria's Secret models at the opening of the Victoria's Secret Lexington Avenue Flagship Store in New York City on December 2nd.

Models are from L to R Selita Banks (wearing Christian Louboutin Patent Pump), Marisa Miller (wearing Christian Louboutin Very Prive in Gold), ??????? (wearing Louboutin Pumps), Heidi Klum (also wearing Christian Louboutin Very Prive), Alessandra Ambrosio and Doutzen Kroes.

That's one heck of a collection of legs!

How do you find this stuff out lol?

How do you find this stuff out lol?

There are a number of celeb web sites out there and I usually check them out every day (not all of them, but 3 or 4 of the main ones). There are usually some really beautiful pics of high end heels.

There are a number of celeb web sites out there and I usually check them out every day (not all of them, but 3 or 4 of the main ones). There are usually some really beautiful pics of high end heels.

I think I might just have a new hobby now, finding the answers to Roz's postings!

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 35

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 24 points
  • shoeman: 7 points
  • Mr. X: 2 points

Firstly sorry I haven't given this thread my full attention recently, I have had such a busy week. I am sure there will be a few more delays in December in the build up to Christmas, so sorry in advance.

Well done HHLover who correctly identified five of the celebs, four of the shoes' designers and two of the exact styles.

Well done shoeman for filling in the gap and identifying the last celeb.

Pictured were Selita Banks, Marisa Miller, Victoria's Secret CEO Sharen Turney, Heidi Klum, Alessandra Ambrosia and Doutzen Kroes attending the opening of the Victoria Secret Lexington Avenue Flagship Store on December 2, 2008 in New York City.

See day034answer.jpg for the full sized picture.

See day035.jpg for today's new picture. Guess it quickly and I will post day 36 for you this evening.

Guess the celeb shoes! Tribute to the Tribute

A one-off to celebrate 30 days of this thread. Not high quality pictures unfortunately, but five different pics of celebs in the celeb shoe of the moment, the YSL Tribute Sandal. Can you ID the celebs?

Update:

Well done to shoeman for identifying Lauren Conrad as the celeb in the Tributes. See trib04answer.jpg for the uncropped picture.

The final celebrity that everyone failed to get was actually another picture of Kylie Minogue. See trib05answer.jpg for the full size picture.

post-11189-133522874638_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522874648_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522874655_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522874661_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 36

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 25 points
  • Mr. X: 3 points

Well done to HHLover for correctly identifying singer Nicole Scherzinger of The Pussycat Dolls at the launch of '...shhh' lingerie line by Robin Antin, held at Bebe Rodeo Drive on December 3, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

And well done Mr. X for identifying her shoes; a style previously worn by Lily Allen.

See day035answer.jpg for the full sized picture.

Meanwhile, see day036.jpg for today's picture. Can you guess who it is and what shoes she's wearing?

Thanks for clicking thanks.

post-11189-133522874731_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522874738_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 37

Scores so far:

Nobody correctly identified yesterday's celebrity who was none other than actress Kristen Bell arriving at the Avakian Beverly Hills Boutique Celebration on December 8, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

Her shoes were also not identified by anybody - there's still a point up for grabs if you can confirm what shoes they are. Not particularly good looking shoes IMHO, to me they look like Diors as they're similar in style to the purple pair posted earlier in this thread.

See day036answer.jpg for the full, uncropped picture.

For today's, see day037.jpg - who is the celeb, and what (rather unmistakable) shoes is she wearing?

post-11189-133522875216_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522875222_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 38

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 11 points

Well done Trolldeg for identifying the Tribute Toos, a popular style at the moment having been worn by Lily Allen, Nelly Furtado and more.

The celebrity wearing them this time was singer Christina Aguilera pictured at 'A Night Of Music' the Grand Opening Of The Target Terrace At LA LIVE on November 23, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

See day037answer.jpg for the full size picture.

Meanwhile see day038 for today's picture. Can you guess the celebrity and the shoes she's wearing?

post-11189-133522875361_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522875369_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 39

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 11 points

Unfortunately nobody attempted to guess the celeb or her shoes yesterday. It was singer Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls pictured at the 2008 Grammy Awards.

See day038answer.jpg for the full size picture.

See day039.jpg for today's picture - can you guess the celeb and/or her shoes?

post-11189-133522875484_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522875491_thumb.jpg

Don't worry, will be back soon. I twisted my arm trampolining last week so have hardly been online recently, plus I've been busy in the build up to Christmas. I think I might leave it until the New Year as I will be pretty patchy to be honest up until then so would rather get back into it as being a daily thing again. Thanks though, and thanks everyone for keeping your interest :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...