Roz's ALL NEW guess the celeb shoes thread

roz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 20

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 8 points
  • Trolldeg: 4 points
  • SarahLou: 3 points
  • jen86: 3 points
  • Yarl Ayari: 3 points
  • shoeman: 3 points
  • balletbooter: 2 points
  • bladerunner: 1 point

• euchrid: 1 point
  • PatentHeel: 1 point
Well done shoeman for correctly identifying actress Hayden Panettiere, pictured arriving at Declare Yourself's 'Domino Effect' Hollywood Event at The Green Door on September 24, 2008 in Hollywood, California.

Well done again to Trolldeg for IDing her shoes, a beautiful pair of YSL Tribute sandals in black.

See day019banswer.jpg for the full size picture.

Today's is tricky I think - good luck. Don't forget to click thanks if you're enjoying the thread.

post-11189-133522872357_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872373_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 21

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• Yarl Ayari: 4 points
  • shoeman: 3 points

Well done Yarl Ayari for correctly guessing the celebrity - Amelle Berrabah from the Sugababes. She was pictured at the photocall with the Sugababes as the new faces of Wella Shockwaves on 11 August, 2008.

See day020answer.jpg for the full sized picture of her.

See day021.jpg for today's celebrity. Can you guess who she is, and what shoes is she wearing? Quite a tricky one today IMHO, but this celeb always seems to be wearing shoes like this.

I am going away for a short break over the weekend - I will have internet access though, but prepare for me to be on at random times, lol!

post-11189-133522872412_thumb.jpg

post-11189-13352287242_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 22

Scores so far:

• shoeman: 4 points

Sorry this is a day late, I have been away. I will post today's Guess the Celeb this evening, for the time being, here's yesterday's, complete with the day before's answers.

Well done shoeman for being the first to identify Shauna Sands, photographed at Miki Sharon salon in Los Angeles, June 16, 2008.

The shoes, if anyone's interested, are Karo 3111 heels with added diamante details. Nobody managed to ID these though.

See day021answer.jpg for the full size picture.

See day022.jpg for today's new picture. Beautiful shoes; I should know, I've got a pair! But what are they (brand and style), and who's wearing them.

post-11189-133522872858_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872868_thumb.jpg

Since I was robbed of the shoe ID point at the last second, I had to look up the celebrity:

Kristin Cavallari.

Yep, it's definitely Kristin. She was at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Grand Opening. WTG, Trolldeg.

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 23

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 5 points
  • shoeman: 4 points

• Mr. X: 1 point
As you guys were so quick to reply, here's the next one. I will do a bonus round later too if I have time.

Firstly well done to Mr. X for identifying the beautiful Louboutin Very Croise slingbacks in black.

And well done to trolldeg for correctly identifying Kristin Cavallari, pictured like HHLover said arriving for the grand opening of Fontainebleau Miami Beach on November 14, 2008 in Miami Beach, Florida.

See day022answer.jpg for the full size picture.

See day023.jpg for the new celeb and shoes to identify. Can't believe how steep this celeb's feet are in this shoe!

post-11189-133522872888_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872894_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 24

Scores so far:

• shoeman: 5 points

A very well done to shoeman who correctly IDd Renee Zellweger. The actress was pictured attending the International Women's Media Foundation's Courage in Journalism Awards at the Beverly Hills Hotel on October 16, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

See day023answer.jpg for the full size picture.

Nobody IDd the shoes so there's still a point up for grabs for that.

day024.jpg is today's celebrity. Can you guess who they are and what they're wearing? Good luck (this one's a tricky one IMHO).

post-11189-13352287293_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872934_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 25

Scores so far:

• shoeman: 5 points

Nobody ID'd yesterday's celeb which was actress Kristin Chenoweth, attending Oceana's 2008 Partners Award Gala at a private residence on October 18, 2008 in Pacific Palisades, California.

See day024answer.jpg for the full size picture.

I couldn't verify whether Renee Zellweger's shoes were Chanel or not - what a horrible website they have! If you find out more or can post a link then let me know.

Anyway, see day025.jpg for today's celeb. Can you guess the celeb and the shoe they're wearing? Don't forget to click thanks if you don't know the answer, or have a guess anyway!

post-11189-133522872961_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872968_thumb.jpg