Roz's ALL NEW guess the celeb shoes thread

roz

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 14

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 4 points
  • SarahLou: 3 points
  • jen86: 2 points
  • balletbooter: 2 points
  • shoeman: 2 points
  • Yarl Ayari: 2 points
  • Trolldeg: 1 point
You are absolutely correct Yarl Ayari, those boots belong to Jessica Simpson, spotted out and out in Los Angeles on November 4, 2008. It's a common style for Jessica who has been seen wearing brown boots and jeans many many times.

See day012answer.jpg for the full size pic.

See day013.jpg for today's shoes - they are really distinctive, so hopefully someone will be able to ID them and the celebrity wearing them. Good luck!

post-11189-133522871902_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522871907_thumb.jpg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 15

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 4 points
  • bladerunner: 1 point

Congratulations bladerunner for correctly identifying the shoes. No points to anyone for guessing the wearer, though, which was actress Charlize Theron, photographed arriving at the Sir Richard Branson Charity Event at The Roosevelt Hotel on October 23, 2008 in Hollywood, California.

See day014answer.jpg for the full size picture.

Today's shoe is an easy one to identify, so make sure you give the brand and the style. Don't forget to try and guess the person wearing them, too - it's an actress today. See day015.jpg, and don't forget to click say thanks if you enjoyed this post.

post-11189-133522871951_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522871959_thumb.jpg

Calista Flockhart is wearing them at the Peace Over Violences 37th Annual Humanitarian Awards in Beverly Hills on November 7th. I'm not sure if they are Louboutin Simple 85 Pumps in black suede.

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 16

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 6 points

Very well done to HHLover for correctly identifying actress Calista Flockhart, pictured arriving at the 37th Annual ' Peace Over Violence' Humanitarian Awards dinner and auction on November 7, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

See day015answer.jpg for the full size pic of her.

HHLover also correctly identified the shoes she was wearing; Louboutin Simple pumps.

See day016.jpg for today's picture. It's an easy one, I think both the celebrity and shoe can be easily guessed, so again, the brand and the style for the shoe.

post-11189-133522871989_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522871995_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 17

Scores so far:

• jen86: 3 points
  • Yarl Ayari: 3 points

That was fun! Thanks for the guesses everyone.

Yarl Ayari correctly identified the shoes as being Louboutin Catenita double platform peeptoes with cork upper. Quite a nice style, although I'm not keen on the colour personally.

jen86 correctly identified the wearer as actress Hayden Panettiere. She was pictured as she arrived at the Nakheel Introduces Trump International Hotel and Tower Dubai party featuring a performance by Christina Aguilera on August 23, 2008 at The Tar Estate, Bel Air, California.

See day016answer.jpg for the full size image.

See day017.jpg for today's picture. Who's today's celebrity, what shoes is she wearing, and how does she manage to lean forward at that angle without falling over?! Lol.

post-11189-133522872036_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872043_thumb.jpg

how does she manage to lean forward at that angle without falling over

I remember Michael Jackson could do this and much more XD Jokes apart,

is she Natasha Bedingfield? No luck with id-ing the shoes though :winkiss:

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 18

Scores so far:

• Trolldeg: 2 points

• euchrid: 1 point
Well done to euchrid who correctly identified Beyonce Knowles. She was pictured performing at the World Music Awards 2008 at the Monte Carlo Sporting Club on November 9, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Trolldeg fully identified her shoes as being Dior Extremes in gold. They do look very similar to a pair of Versace that one of my friends has (or had?) which had a silver upper and white lower.

As for how does she stand like that, no sky hooks or black magic, she was just squatting down!

See day017answer.jpg for a full size picture of her.

day018.jpg is today's. Can you ID the celebrity wearing the shoes, and what the shoes are? If you don't know, try guessing, and if you guys are struggling I can give a clue.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive, hope you're enjoying it!

post-11189-13352287207_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872076_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 19

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 7 points
  • Trolldeg: 2 points

• PatentHeel: 1 point
Well done to HHLover, again, who correctly IDd Rose McGowan attending the launch of photographer Matthew Rolston's new book 'beautyLIGHT', hosted by Louis XIII Black Pearl Cognac, at the Wallis Annenberg Cultural Center on November 10, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

And well done PatentHeel for identifying her shoes as being Jimmy Choos cross strap platforms.

See day018answer.jpg for the full size picture.

See day019.jpg for today's picture. Easy shoes to ID IMHO but who's the celeb?

post-11189-133522872293_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872305_thumb.jpg

It's Nelly Furtado at the Premiere of Max Payne on October 13, 2008. I think Melody Thornton also wore these recently at the Blackberry Storm Launch Event/Party. This is another memorable pair, but these I really like. Roz, BTW, great thread. I'm having a blast with this.

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 19 Bonus

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 8 points
  • Trolldeg: 3 points

• PatentHeel: 1 point
Sorry jen86, it was actually Nelly Furtado which HHLover correctly identified. The pic you posted was the same shoes, similar carpet, but unfortunately a different celebrity.

Nelly Furtado was pictured arriving for the premiere of the 'Max Payne' at the Mann's Grauman Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California, on October 13, 2008.

I have posted two angles (including the uncropped version of the previous pic) - see day019answer.jpg and day019answer2.jpg for these pics.

Trolldeg got straight to the point and was the first to correctly ID her shoes; the most excellent Tribute Too double plats.

As this was guesed so quickly, here's a bonus round. This should be an easy one to ID too. See day019b.jpg

post-11189-133522872315_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872327_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522872335_thumb.jpg