Roz's ALL NEW guess the celeb shoes thread

roz

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 1

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

But this time I thought I'd add a competitive element. Guess the celeb and get a point. I will keep the competition running for as long as there is interest. For a bonus point, ID the shoes by posting a link to a website that verifies your claim.

Every day I will post a new picture to ID, and the answer from the day before along with a running score.

Please keep this thread going by trying to guess the celebrities, and if you have nothing to contribute, PLEASE click Thanks at the bottom of my posts so that I know people are still enjoying my posts.

So, here we go then, please find attached picture 1.

But whose shoes?!

post-11189-133522870376_thumb.jpg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 2

This is a new version of my old celebrity spotted thread. The main purpose like before is to post great, high quality pictures of celeb's shoes.

Yesterday's picture was actress Courteney Cox arriving at the Glamour Reel Moments at the Directors Guild Of America on October 14, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. She also wore these shoes at the Elise Overland Spring 2009 on September 6, 2008 in New York City.

See day001answer.jpg for a full size pic of her.

See day002.jpg for today's high quality heels picture. But what celebrity is wearing these shoes, and for a bonus point, can you ID the shoes?

post-11189-133522870389_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522870395_thumb.jpg

Gosh, this is hard, Roz. So many actresses, so many shoes. :nervous: (It appears that she does have a corn on the little toe of her right foot, though). Kneehighs, where are you when we need you? :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Lucy Liu.

There are some heels that I just never forget (whether they're good or bad) and this is one pair. They're Manolo's, but I'm not sure which style. Lucy wore them to the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Awards.

Yesterday's picture was actress Courteney Cox arriving at the Glamour Reel Moments at the Directors Guild Of America on October 14, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. She also wore these shoes at the Elise Overland Spring 2009 on September 6, 2008 in New York City.

See day002.jpg for today's high quality heels picture. But what celebrity is wearing these shoes, and for a bonus point, can you ID the shoes?

I never would have guessed Courtney! Really fun concept.

M_/|_/| NYC

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 3

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 2 points
Well done to HHLover for correctly IDing Lucy Liu arriving at the Rodeo Walk of Style honoring Manolo Blahnik held at Two Rodeo on Thursday September 25th, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.

See day002answer.jpg for a full size pic of her.

See day003.jpg for today's high quality heels picture. But what celebrity is wearing these shoes, and for a bonus point, can you ID the shoes?

post-11189-133522870545_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522870551_thumb.jpg

Great thread Roz, but I am afraid I will never get one of these. I seem to have no idea what celebs are wearing on their feet. :nervous: Ahh well, I'll keep looking each day though and perhaps over time I will learn much more about celebs feet after following this thread for a while. :winkiss:

Don't forget you get a point for ID'ing the style, so even if you don't know the celeb, try and guess the shoes. These are uber popular at the moment so I'm sure someone will guess at least the style :winkiss:

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 4

Scores so far:

• balletbooter: 2 points

Well done to balletbooter for correctly IDing Lily Allen, photographed attending the Grey Goose Character & Cocktails party at Chateau Grey Goose on October 22, 2008 in London, England. You were also right she's wearing the hugely popular Tribute Toos.

See day003answer.jpg for a full size pic of her.

See day004.jpg for today's high quality heels picture. But what celebrity is wearing these shoes, and for a bonus point, can you ID the shoes?

post-11189-133522870708_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522870717_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 5

Scores so far:

• shoeman: 1 point

Well done to shoeman for correctly identifying Kristen Bell, arriving at the 2008 Hollywood Life Style Awards at the Pacific Design Center on October 12, 2008 in West Hollywood, California.

See day004answer.jpg for a full size pic of her.

See day005.jpg for today's high quality heels picture. But what celebrity is wearing these shoes, and for a bonus point, can you ID the shoes?

post-11189-13352287084_thumb.jpg

post-11189-13352287085_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 6

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 4 points

Good work HHLover (again) for correctly identifying actress Lindsay Lohan, photographed attending Charlotte Ronson S/S 2009 Fashion Show at the National Stadium on October 22, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan

See day005answer.jpg for a full size pic of her.

We go back to August for today's picture, day006.jpg. But what celebrity is wearing these shoes, and for a bonus point, can you ID the shoes?

post-11189-133522871133_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522871141_thumb.jpg

Guess the celeb shoes! Day 7

Scores so far:

• HHLover: 4 points

Yesterday's celeb was actually actress Bai Ling, attending the Premiere Of Fox's 'What Happens In Vegas'on May 1, 2008 at the Mann Village Theatre in Los Angeles. So no points, and sorry bladerunner, I couldn't verify your suggestion of Miu Miu. If you can find a link let me know, but I've looked through a few collections and can't verify. Sorry!

See day006answer.jpg for a full size pic of her.

Today's picture should be pretty easy I think - see day007.jpg. But what celebrity is wearing these shoes, and for a bonus point, can you ID the shoes?

post-11189-133522871172_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522871179_thumb.jpg