Women's Opinion

kutenkinky

i'm not a woman, and i don't visit here as often as I'd like or used to... but let me tell you<my opinon on the subject>.. this topic has been opened up a lot of times... and women have commented several times. don't hesitate to read down a little further to find out their feelings on the subject.<and for the gals who have yet to comment, this thread can be just as fine a place to comment also> i only comment because to me... multiple listing of the same question looses it's appeal. i thought this was going to be a different discussion where i'd hear different views from women.. but..... let me stop right now. i may be speaking out of turn here. RPM

actually no harm in my view.. really.. it's worth the effort.. and I applaud you for that. and i hope my comment may get a few others to comment too. let me apologize if my tone was offensive. RPM p.s. i'm gonna edit my original comment so it doesn't come across as offensive

before i sound hypocritical.. i have worn heels before.. i once won a college bet of outwalking a gal. she was in 4 inch.. and i had 5 inch. there is a science to it... but.. i've not been a heeler by any stretch of the imagination. did it once to impress my now wife. she wants every now and again for me to do it again.. so i can understand her 'pain' of wearing heels to make me happy. but.. she also heels for herself.. just thought i'd add this bit of truth.... i rather see women wear the heels.. i have worn them for show-off purposes.. but don't plan to do it again.. unless i must show-off again! RPM

patience was the virtue I had to learn for her to get accustomed to high heels. before me, she considered 3 inch to be massively high and only to be worn for a few short hours at most. now she's in 4 to 5 inch heels. she's a weekend warrior when it comes to heels though. as for her wanting me in them.. it's to make sure i feel her pain.. and so i can lessen my interest a little in seeing her in high heels. but when she does heels for herself.. height is not an object to her (well.. 4 inch that is.. sometimes 5 inch) RPM

i think you're on to something.... now the tables are turned.. so to speak.. she likes to see... i rather do the seeing.... and now that we've had threads on getting our partner to see our views and doing more what we like.. i figure i can be nice and "show-off" indoors for her every now and again.. but i'm lucky.. she gave heeling a serious go... i'm luckier than most in that regards

I also don't think that it's a big deal, as long as it's done tastefully. Most people do not look good in white patent platforms with a 7 inch heel, but many guys look good in jeans and black boots with a 3 or 4 inch block heel. Some women will be fine with it, some women won't, but I think if you're confident and comfortable with it, the women who don't really have an opinion about it will be comfortable with it as well. Best of luck!

There is a thread I started almost FOUR years ago that partially addresses this topic:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/3662-good_responses_women_ultimate_resource.html

audreyk hit the nail on the head about The Confidence Factor addressing, "the women who really don't have an opinion."

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I can only speak for myself.....I am personally turned on by a man in heels and stockings. IF he wears them well! It's like i reverse roles and become male..i get turned on, the curve of the calves, the shoes, the feel of the stockings as i run my fingertips across....but i too love to wear the heels and stockings. I havent met to many women who do like this sort of thing. I question if they may feel a sense of a threat on the sexuality. I really dont know what i can say other than i truly see no problem in men wearing heels...when it crosses into wearing my bra and panties and a regular basis then there maybe a problem. :winkiss:

some women dont like the fact that some men look better in heels than they do. my gf is much more into the fact i wear high heels and boots with heels than when she first found out.

Huhh! Something's lost in the translation (or missing) here. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I also don't think that it's a big deal, as long as it's done tastefully. Most people do not look good in white patent platforms with a 7 inch heel, but many guys look good in jeans and black boots with a 3 or 4 inch block heel.

Some women will be fine with it, some women won't, but I think if you're confident and comfortable with it, the women who don't really have an opinion about it will be comfortable with it as well.

Best of luck!

Women who have spoken to me while I'm wearing high heels convey this similar message. Tasteful and non-outrageous seem to be feeling from the woman's point-of-view seeing a man in high heels. This is very encouraging.

• 2 weeks later...

I think male heel wearing is fun, outrageous, courageous and naughty . I also think it has a lot to do with guys getting in touch with their feminine side (don't all argue at once) it intrigues me and I feel sorry for those of you who struggle with it. I really don't think I would want to be seen with or hang out with guys wearing stilettos. It really wouldn't fit within the circles in which I move, so to speak. I think it more likely that I would be be attracted to the mind of a male heel wearer but not the actual physical appearance in heels. I hope that answers your question. :w00t2:

No offense Amanda but it has nothing to do with a "feminine side" for me. I just like heels. I have heard this phrase "in touch with your feminine side" way too much and do not agree with it at all and the same goes for those who think only gay guy's wear heels.

real men wear heels

I have to agree with Johnieheel! has nothing to do with my "feminine side" but everything to do with my liking and wearing high heels. :w00t2:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I really don't think I would want to be seen with or hang out with guys wearing stilettos. It really wouldn't fit within the circles in which I move, so to speak.

:w00t2:

Where would you put the line? Are block heels acceptable? Or the conical heels that

are currently in fashion? (mostly female fashion of course)

My wife wouldn't want to be seen with me wearing stilettos, but the above mentioned

heels up to 3 inches she doesn't have problems with.

Basically her opinion is that my shoes shouldn't look feminine. Of course the definition

of feminine is very subjective, but since usually our tastes agree rather well I am

not going to argue.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Since your wife has the opinion that your shoes shouldn't look feminine, then does she ever wear any shoes that look masculine, or does she always wear feminine stiletto high heel shoes? If the answer is that she sometimes does wear masculine shoes, then don't let her tell you that you shouldn't wear feminine shoes. There is no room for double-standards in this world.

Where would you put the line? Are block heels acceptable? Or the conical heels that

are currently in fashion? (mostly female fashion of course)

My wife wouldn't want to be seen with me wearing stilettos, but the above mentioned

heels up to 3 inches she doesn't have problems with.

Basically her opinion is that my shoes shouldn't look feminine. Of course the definition

of feminine is very subjective, but since usually our tastes agree rather well I am

not going to argue.

Y.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Since your wife has the opinion that your shoes shouldn't look feminine, then does she ever wear any shoes that look masculine, or does she always wear feminine stiletto high heel shoes? If the answer is that she sometimes does wear masculine shoes, then don't let her tell you that you shouldn't wear feminine shoes. There is no room for double-standards in this world.

Actually it isn't like that. All her shoes are feminine. She doesn't even own any sneakers

croccs toeslippers and that type of stuff.

It is just that by mutual agreement neither of us doesn't have stilettos (because we have

a very beautiful and expensive wooden floor and don't want to damage that) and we

don't want to rock the boat too much when I go out in the street. Hence she helps me

select shoes when we look for shoes that I can go into the neighborhood with safely

although the last vote is my own.

We do own a number of boots and shoes that are identical (except for the size).

Depending on where we are going/ whom we are visiting we may not wear them

at the same time though. As I said, we don't want to really provoke our environment.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.