check this winner out!

wxman25

Couldn't he have checked himself out in his own mirror at home? I mean, why did he have to do that? It's things like that which makes cops so suspicious, and messes it up for everyone who just want to go out in public and dress unconventionally. We are in trouble if cops start associating dressing unconventionally with criminal activity.

Couldn't he have checked himself out in his own mirror at home? I mean, why did he have to do that? It's things like that which makes cops so suspicious, and messes it up for everyone who just want to go out in public and dress unconventionally. We are in trouble if cops start associating dressing unconventionally with criminal activity.

Not really.

The guy clearly "suffers" from autogynaephilia which is a condition, bordering on psychosis, in which the man is attracted to what he sees in the mirror whilst dressed as a woman. I would say that the main reason he doesn't do it at home is because he's married with a wife who doesn't know about his secret life.

Now, breaking into a beauty shop to admire oneself in the mirror hardly constitutes the crime of the century and I should think that any cop other than a complete rookie would know that the very vast majority of cross-dressers and the sartorially diverse are decent law abiding citizens.

People do all sorts of strange things so lets not go off the deep end and just accept that it's behavior like this that makes people laugh at the world and not hate people in it.

Has he set our cause back? I don't think so, as Barnum said: "There ain't no such thing as bad publicity."

What sort of word is "burglarizes" anyway?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

The thing I didn't like about the article that it starts off saying a man in a blonde wig and high heels. If it had just said a man wearing women's attire, along with the picture, everyone would have still got the jist of the article.

Yes, it always seems "Man in high heels" is in the headline when something like this occurs. Very annoying... Had the guy just broken in and was stealing stuff in men's clothing, no news. But since he was dressed up and in heels, makes the news every single damned time. Pisses me off. :winkiss: