Wearing heels in puplic (Step 3): I did it !

danielp6406

Greetings everyone,

Tonigh was a great event for me.

I finally went for it wearing heels in public in front of strangers :smile:

Below are my previous steps:

Step 1: Going for a walk in high heels at night (few years ago)

Step 2: Going to work wearing heels (Approx. 3 months ago)

Tonight, I went to the beauty salon wearing my HH boots.

Boots were the same one you saw on my welcome post.

(FYI, I went there to get rid of my beard: Tired of shaving)

I opened the door. A women customer was already there waiting.

Do I go in or not ? I went in and took a seat passing in front of her.

That women heard the heel noise, looked at my feet and smiled

at me without saying anything.

The receptionist came to her desk, recognized me and said "Hello how are you ?"

(She did not notice my heels yet because I was already sit when she came in)

A few minutes later, 3 other (female) customer went in.

Now what do I do ? (I was shaking like a leaf) Am-I going to die ? :sad:

One of them noticed my heels and smiled. (2 others didnt look at me)

I took my courage and asked her: "Do you like my heels ?"

She said "yes, they are nice" (What a relief :smile:)

Finally it was my turn, the receptionist called my name.

I stood up and went to the hallway toward the room.

(Now I will really die: Every one will see I am wearing heels ! :nervous:)

I did not look back to see customer's reaction but the receptionnist followed me

then asked me "You are wearing heels ?" "I am curious to know why ?"

"I never saw a man wearing heels before !"

To my surprise, I simply replied "Because they look nice and I like them !"

Once in the room, the technician noticed that I was taller than

usual then looked down...(Oh-Oh: What will happen next ?)

She said "Those are nice heels !"

She was not surprised at all seeing a man in heels ! (Again, what a relief :smile:)

(I brought my camera and I asked to take a picture of me: see attached !)

When I was done, I exit the room and the receptionist came to me

and said "My boss would like to see your heels: Would you like to show

them to her ?" (Oh shoot, what I have done ? :))

I said "Of course why not, lets go see her" (See was outside for a cigarette break)

She looked at me and said "Those are nice heels, I like

the style and they look good on you !

It was so nice hearing such a nice comment from a women !!!

It is hard to explain what I felt at that moment but I was in heaven :smile:

Hoping I will have a chance to talk to her again next time :winkiss: !

This will be a night I will remember for a very long time !

post-14338-133522869184_thumb.jpg

Good for you! I haven't worn my heels in public quite yet. I've worn them to and from the car at my apartment and to the mailboxes at night but that's it. I was wearing my new boots today when I opened the door for the pizza man but I don't think he noticed the heels. I thought about wearing them out today but when I went out this afternoon my ankle was a little sore so I went in my Crocs instead. Maybe next week I'll publicly heel. I need to go by a clothing store sometime to get some ladies jeans and a skirt or two. What did you have done at the salon? I'm curious as to how they could help with you being tired of shaving.

Hello, I'm new to this site. I felt so good to find out that there were other men who loved high heels too. I remember the first time I wore high heels in public. They were a pair of clunky loafers with a 4 inch heel and my bare feet felt so wonderful in them.It was for a Halloween party a couple of years ago. I was so excited to wear them dressed up as a girl. I felt so free! At first I was scared ,but then when I realized that nobody really cared, I began to really feel comfortable in them. I even felt jealous because I was experiencing what women get to feel everyday. I wish society was different and that us men could just wear what ever we wanted to without fear of being ostrasized. Women are so lucky! They can wear whatever they want in public. If I was a woman, I would happily wear high heels everyday. Anyways, after that night, I started to walk around in my backyard in heels at night. Then eventually, I started to drive around town and do errands while wearing them. However, my most comfortable experience in a public place happened at a club. One night I got up enough courage and went to a club dressed in a pair of womens jeans, a blouse, a little make-up, sporting a feminine hairdo, and a pair of black patent leather closed-toe pumps with sexy ankle straps. I was so amazed how nobody really cared or objected. The women just felt really comfortable around me and even invited me to sit at their table. All night they complimented me on my heels. I even danced all night with them and even got some phone numbers. Even after I told them that I wasn't gay, they didn't care and they even praised me for so couragous. It was great!

danielp6406: Bravo to you, my friend! Quite an experience, wasn't it? Sounds like you had a great time. More power to you, and I hope you get to enjoy more outings in the future!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi daniel, Hi heeldancer That´s great to hear, fantastic guys! Me I´ve done the same trip so to speak. I started wearing heels dressing as a woman, wearing make up, a female hair style a couple of years ago. I´m now living as a woman, I´m perceived as a woman and I can tell you guys. This is the best thing I have ever done, this and getting my self a boyfreind. My boyfreind has also started wearing heels, like you guys. He´s dressing as a woman from his waist down in panties, hose, skirt and heels and he LOVES it! daniel: You did absolutely great there at the beauty saloon in you high heel boots. I can realy understand your feelings going in there, meeting the other women in there. Bet you was nervous, bet you was shaking but there you see. The other women semed to accept you, smiling. This must have been a wunderful feeling to you. From my own experiance I would say women is more open, they seems to be able to accept me living "en famme", as a woman. Guess they can relate more to the way I feel, to the way I´m dressed now, thats sort of things. Nowadays I would say I feel more comfortable being around with other women, talking to them, then I do when talking to men. That doesen´t mean I don´t speak to men. I do, I like men, I love my boyfreind but I think I have more in common with women then I have with men. Must tell you daniel, my boyfreind too has started going to a beauty saloon, a hair dresser. Getting a female hairstyle, starting wearing a bit of make up too and my boyfreind feels so good abouut it. And he´s saying the same as you, "I´ve got many positive reaction from other women, guys well the don´t seemed to care, they don´t say anything". heeldancer: We, my boyfreind and me thinks its great you have taken this step being out in public wearing heels. My boyfreind Michael would just like to say a few words to you heeldancer, "Hi heeldancer, cool you´ve been out wearing women´s jeans, a blouse and wow! A bit of make up, (me too I´m wearing make up too you know), a feminine hairdo. Well done, its cool. Me to I have a female hair cut too. And your black patent pumps. Bet you look good and BET you feel good. You know heeldancer, me and my girlfreind was out last Friday celebrating my birthday, out dancing visiting a club. Me I was wearing a short skirt, a pink T-shirt, nylons, 5,5 inch stiletto heels, a bit of make up. Feeling good! Like you heeldancer, nobody seemed to care, the guys didn´t seemed to cared at all. The women though gave me many compliment for the way I look, my clothes, my heels, my make up, my hair. Women seemed more comfortable around me and I felt more comfortable around them too. Feeling very comfortable there with all the women. You see heeldancer I had a great time out with my girlfreind. We had a lot of dancing togther, me and my girlfreind. A lot of feet flirting, -that´s great. We even changed heels, me and my girlfreind, -that´s cool, that´fun! As you heeldancer I had the chanse to dance with quite many of the women at the club. That was great fun too. Well guys, GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH, HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOUR HIGH HEELS OUTINGS! HUGS!

I haven't worn my heels in public quite yet. What did you have done at the salon? I'm curious as to how they could help with you being tired of shaving.

Hello shorty82: Just go for it: It is an amazing sensation :nervous:

My facial hair (beard) is beeing removed by "Palomar pulsed light treatments".

It is similar to "Laser" but less painfull.

My skin was getting very sensitive after shaving so I decided to fix the problem

once and for all ! (This was my 8th treatment and beard is now 80% gone :winkiss: )

See this link to find out more http://www.photoderma.ca/permanenthairreduction.php

danielp6406: Bravo to you, my friend! Quite an experience, wasn't it? Sounds like you had a great time. More power to you, and I hope you get to enjoy more outings in the future!

JeffB: It was a GREAT experience indeed ! Was very nervous at the beginning

but at the end it was an AMAZING feeling. And thanks for the rep power :winkiss:

Daniel:-) You, like Chicken Little, have suddenly found out that the sky didn't fall on you for wearing heels out in public. Congrats! I'll bet that every time you visit that particular salon now that you will be sure to wear heels there. And you will start to wear heels everywhere that you go now. Great fun, eh? Keep us posted on your future adventures. BTW---I have that same pair of boots and are they ever comfy to wear. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

heeldancer: Hello and welcome to this forum !:

That was a great introduction but you should

have posted it in the "Hello, Goodbyes & Introductions" thread.

(Link to this thread is here > http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/hellos_goodbyes_introductions/

Much more members would have read your story compared to here !

Have a nice day (wearing heels) !

JeffB: It was a GREAT experience indeed ! Was very nervous at the beginning

but at the end it was an AMAZING feeling. And thanks for the rep power :winkiss:

My pleasure! I enjoy reading stories like yours because they remind me fondly of my own early public outings, what with the nervousness that morphed into fun and enjoyment from participating in this unique passion, and how wonderful it felt. Again, more power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Daniel... Congratulations on your outing. I have to admit I have never worn my feminie high heels to the doctor or dentist office (I have worn my men's boots with 3" block heels). Your adventure is an inspiration to those of us who wear high heels in public, and those who haven't taken the plunge just yet. Please keep sharing your experiences with us. And good luck on future outings.

danielp6406 –

Well done!

Your reply - "Because they look nice and I like them !" could not have been better. It’s kind of amazing how the truth pops out when you’re a bit stressed.

And taking a camera! ... Ah, lessons from KneeHighs.

Great story, and thanks for sharing.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.