Has this unique thing happened to you guys?

roniheels

I wore a pair of black patent leather sling-back, peep-toe, high heels with a 5" stacked high heel. I wore them with a pair of slacks, polo shirt, and sport coat. I went into a small strip mall where they had a little food court. I looked over and saw a very attractive woman, nicely dressed...wearing the exact same high heels. I didn't know exactly what to do or say. So my natural instints had me walk by the woman in passing and say, "I like your shoes." She looked at me, then down at my shoes, then back up to me and said thanks, with a very wry look on her face. I kept walking but looked over my shoulder. She kept looking at me and my high heels as I walked away. Have any of you guys who wear high heels in public run into women wearing the same high heels, or very similar high heels?

The closest that has ever happened for me is I have been out and saw women wearing shoes that I own. But even this has never happened while I was actually wearing heels. One night while I was out at a college bar, where the vast majority of women were much younger I saw several women who were wearing "my shoes." Being a bit drunk, I would stop them tell them I liked their shoes and ask, if by any chance they were a certain brand and style. Of course they were and they would react surprised and impressed. When asked how I knew I would tell them that I own the exact shoes. This happened three or four times, and each time they reacted quite shocked and headed in another direction. But I didn't care, I was a drunk and having a good time and as I said was nearly old enough to to be their father. Though I did run into oe of the girls at another club later and though I really didn't talk to her much we did share several dances. As for the same experience as roniheels, have been waiting for this to happen. I will continue to keep my eye out!

Style is built from the ground up!

yes i have had this happen to me in a very odd place church, i was wearing my black knee high boots and one of the other ladys said nice boots and i told her thanks she then said i have the same pair at home . i was shocked at first then she told me it was ok .

I haven't been out in public and seen a womwn wearing the same pair of boots as mine at the same time I was wearing the same pair. But, I have seen quite a number of women wearing the same shoes and boots that I have in my collection and have commented to Mickey on that subject. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Where I live, it is so completely uncommon for me to see women wearing heels of any height that, now that I'm finally street-heeling myself, I feel like I'm filling what I perceive is a gigantic gap in fashion - never mind the fact that I happen to be a man. The likelyhood of my spotting any women wearing anything remotely close to the ankle boots that I bought a week ago is so incredibly slim that I've got a better chance of bearing witness to the second coming of Christ.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

This has happened to me a couple of times. Once in Wal-Mart when I was wearing a pair of black ankle boots with 3½" wedge heels and another time at Lowe's when I was wearing a pair of black mootsi-tootsies loafers with 3" heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Me too. I quite often seeing women wearing the same high heels I have, both pumps and boots. Its rather sweet this quite unique thing has also happened to my boyfriend too since he started wearing heels. Guess things like this isn´t so unique to me. Me living "en famme" now I , such things happends quite often. My boyfreind and me, we seeing this sweet tread here, we come to talk about it. My boyfreind told me he has this unique happened to him too. I heard he quite liked this unique thing happened to him. My boyfreind told me, here is his story; "You know love, this happened to me a few weeks or so ago. Went to a meeting, in the city. Was in my black skirt suit and my black patent 5 inch stiletto heels. Walking in to the room waiting for the meeting to start, saying "hello" to everyone. All was looking at me, even if all of them had seen me before wearing a skirt suit and high heels, the guys still looking at me. I beginning getting used to this now. Well me walking in to the room I saw this woman standing all alone. I had never seen her before. Passing the door way our eyes meet. Guess she had heard me coming in my heels. My heels making a hard klicking sound." My boyfreind went on; "I saw she was wearing the same type of heels I wore. She looked at me. Guess she notice we wore the same type of heels. She smiled to me, I smiled to her. Had to walk up to her introduce my self to her. On my way to her I stoped, saying "hello" to the guys. Had a bit of talking to them. We had the usual bit of talkings between guys. Must say I was more interested in what the lady had to say, about hers heels, that sort of things. Me clicked my way over to her, introducing my self, complimeting her to her nice heels. She introducing her self, then complimeting me to my heels. Smiling, she smiled, I smiled. We began talking, talking about were we had bought our heels. It seemed we had bought our heels in the same shop. We was laughing. The ice seemed to be broken. We beginning talking more and more. The lady talking about things women talks about. She didn´t seemed to mind she was talking to a guy were she had bought hers clothes and nor did I. Its funny I seemes to beginning to like talking about such things to, about clothes, shoes, thats kind of things. In away I feel we both give each others strenght in for our meeting. Yes the ice was realy broken.

No... It would be alot of fun if it did. I would hope it would go something like the conversation I had with an employee @ Victorias Secret. After showing her what I was wearing, 5" stelletto mj's, she said she liked the fact I was a guy wearing heels, and that I would have a hard time finding that high a heel anywhere around here but to try Nordstroms or Macey's.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS