Facebook Group featuring Men in Heels

canadianbeaver17

I happen to stumble upon this group while surfing on Facebook. This guy, Viktor Bradshaw from Barcelona, seems him and his friend (men and women) sure love to rock their heels. There are just too many pics to post on here, so here is the link to the Facebook group:

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=21208181377&view=all

If you don't have Facebook, here is his MSN Space page. I'm sure there are pics on there:

http://vicbradshaw.spaces.live.com/

I was just about to reply that there are no pictures with a guy wearing heels in the live.com picture collection, but then I saw him at the very end, starting at 145 of 149 pictures. This looks quite interesting; his buddys don't wear heels and he is in stiletto sandals, posing. If you hadn't written though that he is serious about it, I would have said that this was at the end of a long wedding night with tons of alcohol and he just wanted to be goofy. Otherwise ... my first impression was a negative one; that girl really enjoying her cigs ... typical Europe!

The facebook photo album has quite a few pics of guys wearing heels, in various places too. Wonder if he knows about HHplace?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I was just about to reply that there are no pictures with a guy wearing heels in the live.com picture collection, but then I saw him at the very end, starting at 145 of 149 pictures. This looks quite interesting; his buddys don't wear heels and he is in stiletto sandals, posing. If you hadn't written though that he is serious about it, I would have said that this was at the end of a long wedding night with tons of alcohol and he just wanted to be goofy.

That was my impression when I saw the photos. If he is serious about it, now I wonder what his buddies really think of his pleasure?