Firefox

Let's get to know each other

Name: jo-jo Age: 25 Gender: Female Location: UK Occupation: Teacher Height: 5 2 Weight: NOYB Shoe size:UK 5 USA 8 What's your favourite heel style: Stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: court Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday (B) Your highest heel height: Not often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings usually sometimes bare - no socks though! Anything else you wish to add Not a lot except fab site :grin jo-jo xx

Name: Melissa (waN my full name?) Age: 18 Gender: FemalE Location: Singapore later change to Aust Occupation: Student/part timer college model Height: 5 feet 6 inch barefoot i think Weight: wiLl i need to tell? its 49 kg B) Shoe size: 8.5 US/6.5UK What's your favourite heel style: stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: Courts Do you wear your heels outside: Yah, certainly ! B) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 iNch (:roll: Your highest heel height: 5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: errr... maybe 4 days/week and when i do modelling (:smile: Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Yah.. mostly pantyhose Anything else you wish to add: Taboo with platforms :smile:

Name: Bert Age: 28 Gender: M Location: Helsinki, Finland Occupation: middle management Height: 1m80 Weight: 84 kg Shoe size: 41 eur / US 11 What's your favourite heel style: straight blade What's your favourite shoe style: black leather knee boot Do you wear your heels outside: sure, but not with wife What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 9...10 cm (3 3/4"...4") (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: almost daily (B) Your highest heel height: very rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: normal socks Anything else you wish to add: I nowadays buy exclusively leather boots - the fit has gotten very important to me

Name: Nata Age: 19 Gender: Female Location: Singapore Occupation: Student Height: 161 cm Shoe size: 7 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, strappy sandals, slingbacks. Do you wear your heels outside: Yes. But not all the time. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inch. (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5.5 inch. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3 times a week. About 3hours each time. (B) Your highest heel height: Once a month. It hurts. I am still trying to get used to it. Besides, it is attracting a lot of unwanted attention.

Name: HeelDog (let's stay in the comfort zone for a while) Age: 31 Gender: male Location: CA Occupation: student (going for 2nd degree) Height: 6'2" Weight: 215 Shoe size: 10us mens 12us womens What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pumps Do you wear your heels outside: nah What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: >= 3.5 (B) Your highest heel height: 5 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: whenever I'm 'in the mood' :smile: (B) Your highest heel height: see just above Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings or thigh-high/stay-ups (I like the soft feel of those as much as the heel - plus, the shoes fit better with them) Anything else you wish to add: some fries perhaps? hehehe... sorry _________________ "I like it, I LIIIKKKKEEEE IT!" - Daffy Duck <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HeelDog on 2002-03-15 03:05 ]</font>

Name: Greg Age: 18 Gender: Male Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands Occupation: Working at supermarkt at the moment Height: 1m 98, 6 foot 7 inch and about 0,5cm Weight: about 170 lbs Shoe size: EUR 46/47 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, especially Metal ones What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside: NO What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: A female friend of mine is buying a pair of stiletto pumps for me and she will teach me to walk on them... Heel is about 4 inch. (B) Your highest heel height: - How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Not yet (B) Your highest heel height: Not yet Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: - Anything else you wish to add: I wonder what it's like to walk on stilettos... I'm glad I have a female friend who's into stiletto heels and wants to help me out :smile:

Name: N/A Age: 17 Gender: Male Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada Occupation: Student Height: 171 cm Weight: 49 kg (underweight, eh?) Shoe size: 9.5 US Male What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Pump and/or sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Occasionally, in a park What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2" - 7" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 2" (don't own any heels yet) How often do you wear: Once a week (a) Your favourite heel height: Once a week (B) Your highest heel height: Once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose Anything else you wish to add: N/A _________________ Carpe Diem! Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pieman3141 on 2002-03-17 02:39 ]</font>

Name: Alex Age: 27 Gender: Male Location: New York, USA Occupation: Executive Height: 6'2" Weight: 170lb Shoe size: 11 (don't wear heels) What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pump or boot Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (B) Your highest heel height: n/a How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: n/a (B) Your highest heel height: n/a Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: n/a Anything else you wish to add: Hi everyone! :smile:

On 2002-04-05 07:41, IHeels wrote:

Great profiles thus far, come on everyone....

Inga :smile:

Yes, I quite agree, and we do need many more people to join in and share with us. How can we be a functional community if people don't even share a few of the surface details?

• Like 1

On 2002-02-09 14:40, Firefox wrote:

Some great profiles, come on everyone....

Haha, quoting myself there. Yes, I hope more people share a few thoughts with us. Come on, we aren't going to send a big truck round and steal all your shoes, even if you do keep them locked away :smile:

we aren't going to send a big truck round and steal all your shoes, even if you do keep them locked away :smile:

Speak for yourself, I might consider this, my closet could use a few pairs of stilettos to make it look better. :smile:

Name: Victoria Mace Age: 28 Gender: Female Location: Kent, England Occupation: Business Development Manager Height: 5ft 6ins Weight: 9 stone Shoe size: 5 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle strap court Do you wear your heels outside: Everyday What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5in (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days (:smile: Your highest heel height: Once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings, hold ups or occasionally tights Anything else you wish to add: Love corsets and my leather & rubber clothes with my heels too.

Name: Age: 34 Gender: Male Location: Oregon Occupation: Comp Tech Height: 5' 10" Weight: 155lbs Shoe size: What's your favourite heel style: Spike What's your favourite shoe style: Oxford Do you wear your heels outside: No (I don't wear heels) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6-7" (:smile: Your highest heel height: N/A How often do you wear: I don't Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: N/A Anything else you wish to add: I love to see my wife wearing spike heels. Four inch and above with those nylons with the line that run down the back. Top it off with a short skirt, a tight fitting corset and a elegant blouse and BINGO!

I've seen the word "Bump" used to promote threads on boards like this, Anagram, but I don't use it or "ttt" because you get endless questions from newbies asking what the abbriev. means :smile:

Name: loveheel Age: over 30 but not near 40 Gender: M Location: Eastern US Occupation: College Professor Height: 5. 9 Weight: 170lbs Shoe size: 11 (women) What's your favourite heel style: blade What's your favourite shoe style: boot Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 (:smile: Your highest heel height: 5 How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 1/week outside, every day inside (:smile: Your highest heel height: rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Heeldan Age: 28 Gender: Male Location: Southcoast Uk Occupation: Electrician Height: 6ft 2ins Weight: 16 stone Shoe size: 12 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto/spike What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle strap court/strappy sandles/some boots Do you wear your heels outside: Never wont fit What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5/6in (:smile: Your highest heel height: 7in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: N/A (:smile: Your highest heel height: N/A Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Stockings, hold ups if i'm in the mood Anything else you wish to add: Love rubber/pvc/leather and all things fetish and especially sexy ladies with nice legs cute ankles in heels too.

Name: Jeff Age: 43 Gender: Male Location: Southeastern PA Occupation: Personnel Clerk Height: 6ft 2ins Weight: 225 Shoe size: 13 wide (ugh!) What's your favourite heel style: stilettos, blades What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, pumps and more pumps!!!! :smile: Do you wear your heels outside: Always, especially to work What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3-4 in (:smile: Your highest heel height: 4in How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5 days a week (:wink: Your highest heel height: Occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Pantyhose, a must with pumps Anything else you wish to add: I'd love to find blade heels in 13 wide. They'd be so cool to wear!

Name: Jon Age: 38 Gender: Male Location: London Occupation: Trucker Height: 176cm or 5'9" Weight: 75kg or 160lbs or 11 stone 6lbs Shoe size: 9UK or 43 EUR or 12 US(ladies) or 9.5D US Mens What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Boot Do you wear your heels outside: Yes but not usually stilettos What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:Most evenings indoors (:smile: Your highest heel height: once a month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Any Anything else you wish to add: I am a graduate footwear designer waiting for the dream Footwear Design job to come along.

Same for me. .:smile: I'm actually only 66kg, which is a whole lot less than I though I was (75kg)!

Name: paja Age: 22 Gender: female Location: Belgium Occupation: Marketing assistant Height: 160cm Weight: 46kg Shoe size: european size 37 What's your favourite heel style: ultra thin stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: sandal Do you wear your heels outside: of course What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:smile: Your highest heel height: 6" (and 9" ballet heels) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day (:smile: Your highest heel height: every night Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: usually bare, when it's cold stockings and garterbelt Anything else you wish to add: not yet

Update: I've noticed some of the gal's have published their weight, I thought we'd all say none of your business (NOYB). Oh well here's mine 57 Kg ie, around 9 stone. Inga :smile: