Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: Ernesto Age: 57 Gender: Male Location: South America Occupation: Mechanical engineer Height: 1,78 mt. Weight: 90 kg. Shoe size: US9, Eur 41 What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: ! Heeled Sandals with very thin straps ! + Slingbacks with long slings Do you wear your heels outside: Never What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5 cm to wear, 10+ cm to watch. (:( Your highest heel height: 10 cm How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2-3 times a week (:) Your highest heel height: 7,5 cms Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: no...sandals want bare feet Anything else you wish to add: I had a bunion surgery 5 years ago. That is the reason for low height of heels... :lol:

Name: Mark Age: 62 Gender: M Location: Ottawa Occupation: Engineer Height: 5'10" Weight: 190 lb Shoe size: 12 US F What's your favourite heel style: chunky What's your favourite shoe style: boot Do you wear your heels outside: occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: occasionally (:( Your highest heel height: hardly ever Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet with sandals, socks or stockings with boots and shoes Anything else you wish to add: everyday wear is ankle high western boots with 2 or 2.5" heels

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

Name:heelholgi

Height:180cm

Weight:

Shoe size:43 EUR

What's your favourite heel style:spike heels

What's your favourite shoe style:ankle boots

Do you wear your heels outside:not yet

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height:3 1/2" (8-9cm)

(:lol: Your highest heel height:5" (12cm)

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height:4 days/week (>6h)

(:( Your highest heel height:4 days/month (>6h)

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:pantyhose

Anything else you wish to add:

if you like it, do it!!

Name: TXT-1 Age:22 Gender:Male Weight: MYOB Occupation: Unemployed Shoe Size: US 13 Womens Height: 5'10 What is Your favorite heel style:stiletto heeled platforms What is tour favorite shoe style:sandals Do you wear your Heels outside yet: not yet What is: (a) your Favorite heel height:"6 inch/2 inch platform (:lol: your highest heel height:"6 inch/2 nch platform How often do you wear (a) your favorite height: daily (b)your highest height: daily

Suzy Age: 30 Gender: Female Weight: 129lbs Hair: Red Occupation: Lab Technician Shoe size:4 UK Favorite Heel type: Stiletto Favorite Shoes: Strappy Sandals/Ankle boots Best height: 4" Highest: 6" Number of shoes owned: 23pairs (nowhere near Amelda yet!) Does not like: flip flops or Docs Fav Colour: Black Most stressful moment: Which pair to-day? Have I forgotten anything? :lol: Suzy xxxx Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

Name: Melanie Age: 14 Gender: Female Location: Montreal, Canada Occupation: student Height: 5'3 Weight: 119 Shoe size: 6 What's your favourite heel style: very high spike heels What's your favourite shoe style: thigh high boots Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: often (:( Your highest heel height: often too (not in school) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: bare feet or stockings

• 1 month later...

Been viewing this board long enough so I thought I'd better share :wink: Name: Matt Age:26 Gender:Male Weight: Too much :D Occupation: Designer for a national house builing company Shoe Size: UK 9 Height: 5'8" What is Your favorite heel style:stilettos!!!!! What is tour favorite shoe style:pumps, sandals, boots (or anything with a stiletto heel!) Do you wear your Heels outside yet: Don't wear them, just love to see a woman in them What is: (a) your Favorite heel height: 4.5" cause it's not out of reach for most wearers :D I'm not a big fan of extreme heel heights (6"+) (:( your highest heel height: n/a How often do you wear (a) your favorite height: n/a (b)your highest height: n/a Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Julieann Age: 32 Gender:Female Location:UK Occupation:Sales Height:5`8" Weight: Pass Shoe size:UK 7 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style:Court Do you wear your heels outside:Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height:6" (:D Your highest heel height:6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height:In the bedroom :wink: (:D Your highest heel height: Ditto above Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:Sometimes stockings Anything else you wish to add:I love my boots more than anything and where them everywhere with short skirts and long skirts with spilts at the front for a better view.

Zip em up tight and worship them

Name: Michael Age: 47 Gender: male, straight Location: Near San Jose, CA Occupation: Electrical engineer Height: 6 ft Weight: 190 lbs Shoe size: US men's 10, US Women's 12-13, EU 44-45 What's your favourite heel style: spiked What's your favourite shoe style: thigh boots, court shoes, clogs, slides Hates: Work boots, Hush Puppies, Teva sandals, Birkenstocks Do you wear your heels outside: Clogs only What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 1/2 in, no platform (:wink: Your highest heel height: 6 in, no platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: While walking around the house (:D Your highest heel height: To bed, or sitting at my desk at home Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Men's Gold Toe brand socks (black "Canterbury" knee-high) with boots and clogs; opaque black stockings with court shoes and slides; barefoot with clogs during warm weather. Anything else you wish to add: Other interests include cats, women's silk scarves, silver jewelry, collecting firearms and military equipment, and visiting used book stores.

Michael

Welcome, mk4625, your interests parallel my own, near same age, etc. except I don't mind Teva toe-loop sandals, and my tastes in boots are somewhat more "conservative?". Keep posting. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Thanks for the welcome Azraelle. I would like to be able to wear something more "mainstream" too, but the things I like aren't easily obtained in my size. Sometimes I wish I had a size 8 (women's) foot and 12 inch calves! While Christmas shopping at Nordstrom I spotted a pair of over-the-knee boots with cuffed tops and 3 1/2 inch spike heels. It was very heartbreaking to have to leave them behind.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

This is me: Name: raccoon Age: 39 Gender: male Location: The Netherlands Occupation: Electronics engineer Height: 1.77m Weight: Changing all the time Shoe size: 41 eur What's your favourite heel style: stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: pumps and knee height boots Do you wear your heels outside: I don't wear heels What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: whichever puts the foot arch in exactly vertical position (:wink: Your highest heel height: N/A How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: N/A (:D Your highest heel height: N/A Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: N/A Anything else you wish to add: I'm strictly n admirer, not a wearer. I'm quite restrictive in my preferences. There are many heels I don't like but I worship others.

Welcome raccoon. I am both an admirer AND a wearer, like a great many of us in this group. I am strictly heterosexual, but I do get quite turned on seeing men like myself in female footwear. Where I am a traitor to my beliefs is that I still have not gotten up enough "meat" to wear my boots in public. I have had a fetish for women's boots and shoes since before I started school. I consider myself lucky in that I have two wonderful and beautiful aunts, both still living, who were sympathetic, and as a small boy let me wear their shoes around the house. Only recently have I entertained the idea of wearing my boots in public. I have had much encouragement from other members of this group and on the Yahoo meninboots_highheels group. I believe there may be hope for me yet.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Alex Age: 24 Gender: Male Location: California Occupation: Student Height: 1.98m(6'6") Weight: Depends on the scientific notation :wink: Shoe size: 16 in US womens What's your favourite heel style: spikes What's your favourite shoe style: pumps and platforms Do you wear your heels outside: not yet What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5 inch (:D Your highest heel height: 4 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: don't own any yet (:D Your highest heel height: during my off hours Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose Anything else you wish to add:

I wish I was a size 10

Name: Raoul Age: 34 Gender: male Location: Sweden Occupation: Optican Height: 195 cm or 6-4 Weight: 85 kg Shoe size: 45 What's your favourite heel style: block What's your favourite shoe style: BOOTS!!! of course Do you wear your heels outside: yes, always What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2 to 3 inches (:wink: Your highest heel height: 3 inches How often do you wear: everyday Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add: Boots rules!!!

And I was always pondering if I'm not too tall for wearing high heels. You both have calmed me down. 1.98 and 1.95. In comparison to you I feel to be a dwarf with my modest 1.90. But I think, we all have to pay attention on heels with respect to standard door frames :wink: micha (*who likes heels because of their look and the feeling of walking on them and not because of being bigger*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Name: weekdays or weekends? Martin and Tina in that order....

Occupation: Computer systems support (proper mainframes not toy ones!)

Height: 6'3" (out of heels)

Weight: just right... oh OK, UK size 14, work it out if you MUST know!

Shoe size: 11 US / 9 UK or thereabouts

What's your favourite heel style: stilettos

What's your favourite shoe style: courts / strappy sandals / boots

Do you wear your heels outside: yes - mostly only with a frock, does that count?

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5"

(:wink: Your highest heel height: 7.5" provided I don't have to walk anywhere

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: more or less daily

(:D Your highest heel height: occasionally

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Oh come ON! Stockings of course!

Anything else you wish to add: If the rest of the world were as accepting of men in heels as this BBS's members I wouldn't still be single!

Name: High Surprise :wink: Age: 34 Gender: male Location: UK & Sweden Occupation: Music Height: 190cm Weight: 75kg Shoe size: 43 What's your favourite heel style: stilettos - the thinner the better What's your favourite shoe style: high arched stilettos Do you wear your heels outside: no. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6-7 inches (:D Your highest heel height: 7 inches How often do you wear: every couple of days Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings Anything else you wish to add: The higher the better (obviously). Also, the smaller the foot the sexier

Name: knb - sorry, too shy! Age: 30 Gender: male Location: SW, UK Occupation: distributuion Height: 6' 2" Weight: 118kg Shoe size: 11 (12 in a high heel) What's your favourite heel style: chunky to wear, stilletoe to look at What's your favourite shoe style: I love knee high boots Do you wear your heels outside: As a fashion statement no, but for the occasional late night secret thrill, yes! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: six inches with a two inch platform, anything else is too high to wear (:wink: Your highest heel height: six inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: all the time I'm wearing them! (:D Your highest heel height: same! Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: I wear socks with my knee boots because they are quite tight and stick when I've had them on for a few hours Anything else you wish to add: Yeah, this is a cool place, wish I'd found it years ago. I'd like to try a pair of ballet boots, but maybe they're too expensive.

Name: djoujvldkvn......, sorry, had no control of my fingers Age: 44 Gender: Male Location: Norway Occupation: Engineer Height: 183 cm Weight: 80 kg Shoe size: 44/45 What's your favourite heel style: Stilletto What's your favourite shoe style: Sandals, plattform, boots .... Do you wear your heels outside: Dont have the guts...... What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6" + 2" plattform, cant wear any higher (:wink: Your highest heel height: 7" without plattform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Once a month (:D Your highest heel height: Once a month Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Yes ..... Anything else you wish to add:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Marvin Age: 28 Gender: Male Location: Kentucky Occupation: n/a Height: 5'6" Weight: 190b;s Shoe size: 9US womens What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pumps/platforms Do you wear your heels outside: sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 1/2" or higher (:wink: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: everyday (:D Your highest heel height: sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: barefoot or stockings Anything else you wish to add:

Name: John, friends call me J

Height: 5'11

Weight: god knows

Shoe size: uk 8/9 us 10/12 euro 42/44

What's your favourite heel style: Clumpy

What's your favourite shoe style: court/pump

Do you wear your heels outside: once, yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4inch

(:wink: Your highest heel height: 5inch

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: once or twice a week

(:D Your highest heel height: one a year if lucky

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: barefeet and stockings