Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: Jim Age: 26 Gender:Male Location: Southwest Florida Occupation: Mechanical Service Height: 5'7" Weight: 145 Shoe size: 7 (mens) What's your favourite heel style: Stilleto What's your favourite shoe style: boot Do you wear your heels outside: Ocasionally What is: The airspeed of an unlaiden swallow? (a) Your favourite heel height: 9" (ballet boots) (:wink: Your highest heel height: 9" (3 pair) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Couple times a week (:D Your highest heel height: same Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks, pads, wool in the toes, gel padding sometimes Anything else you wish to add: no comment :drinking:

(formerly known as "JimC")

JimC asked:

"What is: The airspeed of an unlaiden swallow? "

Which one do you mean: the European, or the African? :wink:

(borrowed from King Arthur in "Monthy Python and the Holy Grail")

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Net identity Geo. Real life identity classified because too many people are negative about men wearing "feminine" clothes and shoes.

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: too much

Shoe size: 13US/11UK

What's your favourite heel style: stilettos

What's your favourite shoe style: pumps/courts

Do you wear your heels outside: sometimes, when I'm somewhere I'm not known (see "name" question)

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5 1/2"

(:o Your highest heel height: 7"

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: almost daily, for many hours at a time

(:D Your highest heel height: occasionally, when I don't have to walk far

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: usually barefoot, although stockings worn under a short, flippy dress with really high heels looks great :wink:

Anything else you wish to add: Living in the UK I found I could get away with wearing heels without any comment. Several times I would wear 6" stiletto boots, without anyone so much as turning a head (at least, not obviously!). The US is so different, at least out of major cities. Walking around Atlanta in the same 6" heels didn't cause a ripple. Where I live now people are so petty and small minded, and just like to cause trouble for anything that is not "normal". Although the local Rocky Horror cast are cool. I always seem to get compliments on my shoes or boots with them, but they haven't seen my red 7" pumps yet! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Name: err.... High Heeled Sub? :wink: Age: 27 Gender: male Location: Amstelveen, the Netherlands Occupation: ICT Height: 1.90 Weight: 75 Shoe size: 43 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pumps and boots without platform Do you wear your heels outside: sometimes at night at remote places What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:o Your highest heel height: 7" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: daily (:D Your highest heel height: weekly Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings Anything else you wish to add: err... not at the moment :D

• 1 month later...

Name: Pat Age: 22 Gender: M Location: Canada Occupation: I'm a screenwritter, filmmaker. I'm also the CEO of a small multimedia company that develop websites and...a university student. Height: 5"8 Weight: 130 Shoe size: US 7 (women) - US 9 (men) - EURO 38-40 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto of course :lol: What's your favourite shoe style: Gucci metal heels (really my favorite of all time), plain-court, ankle strap, slingback and some maryjanes. Do you wear your heels outside: Didn't try yet. But I'll try one day. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 (:cry: Your highest heel height: 4 and half How often do you wear: Not often as I want :lol: 5 in a month (my collection aren't at my home) (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 (:) Your highest heel height: 4 and half Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Really like to wear DIM brand pantyhose (you find the origin of my nickname). Anything else you wish to add: I really happy to know they are people here have the same passion than me. For the first time, I can talk without shyness about high heels. I'm glad to be in. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Mike Age: 30 Gender: M Location: California, USA Occupation: Insurance Height: 6'1" Weight: 155 Shoe size: US 10 (women) - US 9 (men) What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps Do you wear your heels outside: No, I'm anxious enough as it is! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3.5"-4" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 4.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: infrequently (:cry: Your highest heel height: sent them back (tried them once) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks, it cramps the toes a bit. I suppose athletic socks aren't the best match :lol: Anything else you wish to add: My first post here. Looks like a great message board. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who looks at a woman's shoes first! Been a big fan of high heeled pumps since the late 80's, though I didn't buy my first pair until just over a year ago. I guess I'm in denial as I keep sending them back and buying them again. :lol:

Name: Pierre Age: 40 Gender: M Location: Belgium Occupation: Height: 1m84 Weight: 95 Shoe size: 44 EUR What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos, blade What's your favourite shoe style: knee high boots Do you wear your heels outside: time to time What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 12cm (:lol: Your highest heel height: 13 cm How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: frequently (:lol: Your highest heel height: Anything else you wish to add: My first going out was in an crowded Airport in Eastern Europe. What a kick!

Name: Michael Age: 33 Gender: M Location: Germany Occupation: Computer-Hardware Verification Engineer w/ a big American Company Height: 1,76m Weight: Too much at the moment (for my personal taste) Shoe size: EU 43 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, Blade, Block What's your favourite shoe style: Pumps, Boots (w/ or w/o platform) Do you wear your heels outside: Yes (always 3,25" or 4" block-platforms, 5" occasionally) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" .. 5,5" (:lol: Your highest heel height: (I can manage) 6" and (I also have) 8" (w/o platform) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: very often (:lol: Your highest heel height: Once in a while Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: thin socks, nylons (preferably black stay-ups) Anything else you wish to add: Although I do wear heels in public I wish higher heels would become (more and more) common for men.

Age: 39 Gender: male Location: Dublin Ireland - formerly Germany Occupation: Computer related Height: 188 cm Weight: too much Shoe size: 45 What's your favourite heel style: chunky What's your favourite shoe style: Oxford/Gibson Do you wear your heels outside: I did in Germany, haven't done so here yet. Wouldn't on my own - safety in numbers :-) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 12 cm (:lol: Your highest heel height: 18 How often do you wear: all of them rather rarely at the mom. I have a pair of 9 cm square toe ankle boots that kind of get a regular workout. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks or hose, depending. Anything else you wish to add: I'd like normal women's shoes in my size *grumble*! :-)

Name: Bernhard Age: 39 Gender: male Location: Dublin Ireland - formerly Germany Occupation: Computer related Height: 188 cm Weight: too much Shoe size: 45 What's your favourite heel style: chunky What's your favourite shoe style: Oxford/Gibson Do you wear your heels outside: I did in Germany, haven't done so here yet. Wouldn't on my own - safety in numbers :-) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 12 cm (:lol: Your highest heel height: 18 How often do you wear: all of them rather rarely at the mom. I have a pair of 9 cm square toe ankle boots that kind of get a regular workout. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks or hose, depending. Anything else you wish to add: I'd like normal women's shoes in my size *grumble*! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Lee Age: 51 Gender: Male Location: Oregon Occupation: n/a Height: 5'11" Weight: 190 lbs Shoe size: 12US womens, actually 11 1/2 but I can't find any in that size. What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: pumps/platforms Do you wear your heels outside: Not yet, but anxious to try. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" or higher (:lol: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: I try to everyday, but don't always get to. (:lol: Your highest heel height: sometimes Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: barefoot or stockings Anything else you wish to add: I would like to get outside someday, but for now... in the closet. I really like this forum and the support from all the folks here. The number of shoes I own has certainly increased since finding hhplace.

Name: Ed Age: 48 Gender: Male outside and female on the inside Location: Ohio Occupation: Skilled Height: 5'8" Weight: 200 lbs Shoe size: 12US womens. What's your favourite heel style: very high ,not to thin What's your favourite shoe style: pumps/platforms Do you wear your heels outside: I have a pair of 3" chunky boots I wear every day outside with the dog. They are so comfortable. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" or higher with at least a 1" sole (:lol: Your highest heel height: 10" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Not often enough :lol: (:lol: Your highest heel height: Only once in a while Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: I usually wear support Pantyhose or tights. Anything else you wish to add: This is a great forum. It is amazing how many men enjoy highheels. I used to think I was the only one. It's hard not to be envious of women who have the freedom to wear heels whenever they want to. Thanks to everyone for sharing your high heel experiences.

Name: Ulli Age: 32 Gender: Male Location: Austria Occupation: Physicist Height: 172cm, 5'8" Weight: 57kg Shoe size: 41, 7.5 UK What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Sandals Do you wear your heels outside: No, and don't want to What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 6" (platforms) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: rarely (:lol: Your highest heel height: rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all Anything else you wish to add: I like shoes in general, not only high heels, but flats (such as penny loafers) as well

Name: Darren Age: 20 Gender: Male Location: England Occupation: Banking Height: 173cm 5'8" Weight: 10st 4 Shoe size: uk8/9 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle boots Do you wear your heels outside: Not as often as id like, but workin on it What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4.5inch (:lol: Your highest heel height: 4.5inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: When i can get chance (:lol: Your highest heel height: as above Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks with boots. Anything else you wish to add: Workin upwards still an outdoor novice, but as above im workin on it

Name: David Age: 22 Gender: Male Location: Portland, Or./USA Occupation: Fitness Trainer/Waiter Height: 5'9" Weight: 170lbs Shoe size: 10 mens/US, 42-44 UK womens heel Favorite Heel: High Stilletto/Spike heel Favorite shoe: Mule or Fetish Pump (semi-plats) Outside wearing(?): Rarely on my balcony/private... Highest/Favoite Height heel: 4.5"-5" heels Accessories w/Heels: Ankle bracelet, stockings, bare feet ANYTHING ELSE: I love bondage play in heels, but strangely NOT sex (hetero myself...).

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Gene' Age: 32 Gender: Male Location: North Las Vegas/USA Occupation: Networking Systems Consultant Height: 5'10" Weight: 161lbs Shoe size: 12 women's Favorite Heel: Tapered heel (blade or assymetrical) Favorite shoe: Round-toed leather boot Outside wearing(?): Usually after work. Highest/Favoite Height heel: 4" heels Accessories w/Heels: some feminine (gender neutral) clothing ANYTHING ELSE: I hope the societal mores change more rapidly, as I'd like to wear heels (of more than just conservative kinds) full-time and women's clothing on more than a rare occasion.

Name: unknown Age: 27 Gender: M Location: Japan Occupation: (too complicated to say) Height: 5'6" Weight: 180 Shoe size: US13 What's your favourite heel style: any What's your favourite shoe style: pumps Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:( Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Sometimes (building up the courage, y'know) (:( Your highest heel height: Not too often (since I don't have any 6" heels yet) Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Anything else you wish to add: Well, someone's gotta spread the word in the Far East...Looks like I have my work cut out for me. :(

Name: Chris Age: 28 Gender: Male Location: High Peak, UK Occupation: Comp. tech. Height: 6 feet. Weight: More than I'd like! Shoe size: UK8 (ladies) What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto. What's your favourite shoe style: Boots and courts. I really want a pair of black suede stiletto knee boots, but have yet to find them. Do you wear your heels outside: Have done once. What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: I most often wear 4" as that's what my favourite boots have, but I prefer 5". (:( Your highest heel height: The 5.5" courts in my avatar are my highest non-platform heels. I also have three pairs of plats with 6" heels. How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: As often as possible, but sadly only when my wife is out. (:( Your highest heel height: Whenever I can pry off my thigh boots! Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Tights mainly, stockings less often, bare feet occasionally. Anything else you wish to add: I was very happy to find this site. I used to be a regular on ASFF until it closed, but they would sometimes go off into realms I didn't like. Here is much nicer!

Name: Taccofan Age: 41 Gender: Male Location: Finland Height: 177cm Weight: 70 Shoe size: Euro 41, UK7,5 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, thin blade What's your favourite shoe style: Knee high boot, long pointed hh pump Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes but trying more What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3,5 - 4 inch (:( Your highest heel height: 4,5 inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Every week (:( Your highest heel height: Rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks Anything else you wish to add:

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Anita Age: Older than Laurie-Younger than Prince Charles Occupation: Paralegal/Researcher, Entertainer (Singing & Comedy) Sex: Infrequently of late hair: Blonde Eyes: 2-blue Location: USA Height: 6' (Yes-they DO stack it that high!) Weight: More than Laurie, Less than Pavaroti Shoe Size: 11 US Heel Pref.: STILETTO 5"+ Shoe Pref.: Pumps w/pointed toes Wear: Daily Footcover: Pantyhose. Occassionally suspenders with a thong (Fanny Floss) or a G-string and pasties . . . Favourite Cocktail: Tanqueray and Schwepps Tonic with a twist of lime - stirred not shaken.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Name: cinthy Age: 22 Occupation: student/part time office assistant Sex: yes please (*joke*i am a female) hair: Brown Eyes: 2-black Location: Belgium Height: 5'5 Weight: 47kg Shoe Size: 37,5 EUR Heel Pref.: STILETTO 5" Highest heel : 6 1/4 inch stilettos (no platform) Shoe Pref.: Pumps w/pointed toes Wear: Daily Footcover: preferably nothing Favourite Cocktail: tequila sunrise, cosmopolitan, mai tai

I've floated around on the edges of High Heel Meeting Place for some time now, making the od post, but never told you about myself, so here goes. Name: Iain Age: 39 Gender: Male Location: North Wales Occupation: Currently home maker. Height: 5'7" ish Weight: 10.5 Stone Shoe size: 41/42 Eur, 7/8 UK What's your favourite heel style: stilletos What's your favourite shoe style: ankle boots Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, including to the school gate with my 4 yr old son! If not in heels in 2.5" to 3" platforms (buffalo or swear). What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5inch (with 1 inch platform) (:( Your highest heel height: 5inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most of the time if possible Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks Anything else you wish to add: Never a closet heel wearer, I finally gave in to the desire to wear heels early this year and went straight out in them. The fear of people's reactions is far worse than the reality (but then I'm used to comments on appearance having sported pierced ears since 16).

ame: Pam Age: 30's Occupation: Financial Manager Sex: Male hair: Brown Eyes: Blue Location: USA - East Coast Height: 6'1 Weight: 72 kg Shoe Size: 12 USA Heel Pref.: STILETTO 5" Highest heel : 5 inch stilettos (no platform) Shoe Pref.: Pumps w/pointed toes Wear: Closet, only 1 outing Footcover: Stockings, nothing Favourite Cocktail: tequila, cosmopolitan, :drinking: anything to put you stupid!

Name: Majo Age: 41 Gender: Male Location: Argentina Occupation: Engineer Height: 175cm Weight: 85kg Shoe size: 42 (EU) What's your favourite heel style: Thin heels, stillettos What's your favourite shoe style: As long as they have 9cm or more, anything goes. Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 10cm - 11cm (:( Your highest heel height: 12.3 (normal) 15cm (plats) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: two or three times a week (:( Your highest heel height: normal, once a months, plats, rarely. Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose or bare feet

• 3 weeks later...

Age: 34 Gender: male Location: Germany Occupation: IT Consultant Height: 174 Weight: 70 Shoe size: 41 What's your favourite heel style: all kinds from blocks to stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: boots from fashion designers (Rossi, Gucci, Nebuloni, ...) Do you wear your heels outside: every day What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6 cm (:( Your highest heel height: 10 cm How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every day (:( Your highest heel height: once a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks

Name: Alec Age: 33 Gender: Male Location: England Occupation: Chemical engineer Height: 6ft 5 inches Weight: 90kg Shoe size: 9, although if the boot were right, I'd cut my toes off! :( What's your favourite heel style: anything 4 inches and in fashion! What's your favourite shoe style: boots for me! Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, on occasion (night time only so far) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 - 41/2 inches (:( Your highest heel height: 6 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: most days (:( Your highest heel height: very rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: all dependant on the shoe/ boot Anything else you wish to add:

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

• 1 month later...

Name: Ninni (Ingrid) Age: 45 Gender: Very Female Location: Europe Occupation: Florist Height:5 ft 2 inches (155cm) Weight:Proper to my length Shoe size: 36-37 (4-5UKW) What's your favourite heel style: Stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: Court shoes Do you wear your heels outside: Always What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4-4.5" (:D Your highest heel height: 5.2" (7" for fun) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday (:( Your highest heel height: Not often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: All of them,depends on season. Anything else you wish to add: 5" heels are the limit for daily wear (in my size).

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

Name: Pekka Age: 29 Gender: Male Location: Finland Occupation: IT Tehcnical Manager Height: 175cm Weight: 70kg Shoe size: Euro 40 What's your favourite heel style: Anything goes What's your favourite shoe style: Kneehigh boots, but basicly anything goes Do you wear your heels outside: Just done it few times, will do more frequent in future What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" -> (:D Your highest heel height: 5.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: every now and then (:( Your highest heel height: rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: depends on occasion Anything else you wish to add:

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Jabe

Height: 1m77

Weight: 70 kg

Shoe size: EU 41

What's your favourite heel style: a wide or block heel

What's your favourite shoe style: Classic pumps and boots

Do you wear your heels outside: Yes, only in the evening when it is dark

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 2,5 / 3,5 inch

(:( Your highest heel height: 3,5 inch

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: I try daily

(:o Your highest heel height: I try daily, I switch a lot

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Hose and nylon kneesocks

Anything else you wish to add: Not at this moment

:D:(

• 2 weeks later...

Posted: 05/01/2002, 17:44:00 Post subject: Let's get to know each other

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stephen

Height: 5'6"

Shoe size: 7uk

What's your favourite heel style: Anything With A Heel

What's your favourite shoe style: Boots & Courts

Do you wear your heels outside: I wished I had the guts to :D

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"-5"

(:( Your highest heel height: 6½" w/out plats (but can just about stand in them let alone walk)

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday

(:( Your highest heel height: Not Often Enough

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Barefoot

Anything else you wish to add: Would love to meet other heel lovers both male/female