Let's get to know each other

Firefox

Name: Susan Age: 53 (soon to be) Gender: Female Values: Family oriented & deeply traditional. Occupation: Loving wife and mother. Lost my husband to cancer and children are are grown. (youngest in last year of high school) Presently travel and do as I wish. Height: 5' (last measured 30 years ago) Weight: not much Dress size: 5 Shoe size: 5 US Typical heel height: 4 1/2" Extreme position height: 5 1/2 to 5 3/4" Minimum heel height: 4" Studied posture, balance, manner, walk, and etiquette. Feet, ankles, and legs are conditioned and trained to achieve a dedicated endeavor. (29 years ago) A life style of "love of life" spirit and "mature sensuality". Noteables: Ankles capable of extented arc. (achieved through conditioning) Steep pitch of heel bone conforms to very high heels. (natural) Don't use toes for assistance or balance. Remain relaxed even in most severe bend. In extreme heels with very short pointed toes I can stand with both feet in in a tea cup saucer. The small pedistal of the female silhouette.

In extreme heels with very short pointed toes I can stand with both feet in in a tea cup saucer. The small pedistal of the female silhouette.

Both feet??!! :grin: I think for most guys, it would be a dinner plate!!! :grin:

:grin: Welcome to the board!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Though I've been active on these forums for around 4 years it was becoming more and more apparent many of todays participants don't know anything about me. Because of my spiritual (religious) convictions, deep traditional family and feminine values I'm an easy and fun target. :smile: It was my hope in making the entry on this topic someone might try to understand. Susan

Susan, it was not a attack on any thing. It was a remark of awe and comparison, nothing was mentioned to ridicule your religion, beliefs or traditions. So relax, take it easy....:smile: Why not tell your stories again?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Whoops!! -- Fellas, there was no offense taken and I understood with appreciation what Hoverfly wanted to express. My second post here was made only to explain why, after so long, I posted my information on this topic line. I'm afraid the last sentence of the post was completely misinterpreted, my fault, and I'm sorry I said it poorly. Bubba, we've known each other for a long time. We've laughed, shared our sorrows over lost loved ones, and enjoyed much in-between. Let's you, I, and everyone who wants to, get back to those times and enjoy again. :smile: Susan

Ok.......nuf said :smile: The air is cleared :grin: Nobody needs to say any thing more. :grin: Next profile please!!! :grin:

Name: Holly Age: 27 Gender: F Location: Portland Me Occupation: CSR/EMT Height: 5'8" Shoe size: 8 1/2 What's your favourite heel style: most of them What's your favourite shoe style: most of them Do you wear your heels outside: of course What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3"-3 1/2" (:( Your highest heel height: 5" (can not walk in them yet......give me time and I will be running circles around people.....hehehe) How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2-3 times a week (:) Your highest heel height: not very often Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: socks, hose, stockings....can not do the bare feet thing.....it is a texture thing. Anything else you wish to add: Hey all......see ya around.... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Viktoria de Bueno Age: 34 Gender: F Location: Minnesota Occupation: Producer Height: 5'5" Weight: 115 lbs. Shoe size: 8 What's your favourite heel style: stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: boots Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 8" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: everyday (:( Your highest heel height: saturday night Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: stockings Anything else you wish to add:

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

Name: Chris Horn Age: 30 Gender: Male Location: Saskatoon, Sask. Canada Occupation: Mech Engineer Height: 5' 5" Weight: 150 lbs Shoe size: Womens US 9 What's your favourite heel style: Blocky What's your favourite shoe style: Knee high boots Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 3" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 3 1/2" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most weekdays (:( Your highest heel height: On weekends Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Depends on style and temperature. Hose/Tights mostly with knee high boots and socks with ankle boots. Anything else you wish to add: Nice to see other normal people like to wear elevated heels too.

Name: Vittorio Age: 45 Gender: M Location: Chicago, USA Occupation: Business Owner Height: 6'2" Weight: 220 Shoe size: 11.5 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto, of course! What's your favourite shoe style: Pump/Court Shoe...thin ankle straps are nice touch Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4"-5" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: With Ex-G/F often, in bed; now w/o her, seldom Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: yes Anything else you wish to add: Ex-wife was passionate for heels--as I am. Greatly miss sharing this passion with her and shoe ( and leathers )shopping for her--and her wearing them. Truth be told, she had little more than physical beauty to offer ( and, of course, a truly wonderful footwear collection which filled an enire room). As "hope springs eternal", I continue my quest to find my true high heeled princess--this time, one with inner beauty. A bonus though, of the more than 500 pairs of heels ( yes, true...including shoes and boots--and all fine leather, Italian and French designer ) in our "collection", I still have nearly 200 pairs of them ( and still growing---simply love the Manolo Blahnik, Gucci, Louboutin, and Lorenzi Collections of the past 3-4 years )...sizes 7.5 US (37.5 Euro ) through size 9 US ( 39 Euro). Inquiries form interested models are welcome <warm and devilish smile> PS Viktoriaheels--from your posts and Website you appear to be a wonder; intelligent, honest, sincere, and also, beautiful and sexy. You have a fascinating history and deserve to find happiness. I love your unique sexual proclivities and your fetishes approach perfection---you are the woman I want to meet.

Name: Jay Age: 25 Gender: Male Location: West Midlands, UK Occupation: Bank Clerk Height: 5'9 Weight: 13.5 st (approx!) Shoe size: 9 UK - 43 Euro What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: Ankle-Strap Sandals Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes, mainly lower heels What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Everyday (:( Your highest heel height: Whenever I'm in the mood! Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Mainly bare feet, but I think cute ankle socks with stiletto sandals is very sexy! Anything else you wish to add: I love walking in slippery shoes!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Tahira

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 190lbs

Shoe size: 12US

What's your favourite heel style: Any Stilletto above 5"

What's your favourite shoe style: Pointed Toe Stilletto

Do you wear your heels outside: Sometimes ( open toe Sandals )

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: Pointed Toe Stilletto

(:lol: Your highest heel height: 7" heels

How often do you wear: 6 hours at night

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: mostly I wear Cuban Stockings or good quality beige nylons, except when wearing as school girl, giggles

Anything else you wish to add: I love babydolls, I'm fascinated wearing them with sexy stockings and garters.

Posted Image

Name: Stephen Age: 43 Gender: Male Location: South-East England Occupation: Musician Height: 5'7" Weight: 64kg / 10 stone Shoe size: uk7 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: On women - court shoes, on me - boots Do you wear your heels outside: Occasionally What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: On me - 4.5", on women - higher! (:lol: Your highest heel height: 5.5" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Most days at home, occasionally out (:( Your highest heel height: Very rarely Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks or bare feet Anything else you wish to add: I've been reading this forum for a while. It's great. It's time I started joining in from time to time. I'm mainly an admirer of women in heels, but with a bit of encouragement I could probably be persuaded to wear heels more myself.

Name: Alex Age: 24 Gender: Male Location: Maribor - Slovenia - Europe Occupation: Student Height: 175cm Weight: 78kg Shoe size: 41euro What's your favourite heel style: What's your favourite shoe style: Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: as high as possible (:( Your highest heel height: i've worn only 3" so far How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: (:) Your highest heel height: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: so far socks only Anything else you wish to add: i can hardly wait till i move into my own apartment :lol:

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

Name:polly

Height:5ft 8in

Weight:9st 4

Shoe size:7,1/2 UK

What's your favourite heel style: stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: slingback

Do you wear your heels outside: occasionally

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 3,1/2 inch

(:lol: Your highest heel height: 4,1/2 inch

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 1/2 hour most days

(:( Your highest heel height: once a week

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: hose

Anything else you wish to add:

I love slingbacks with straps with buckles on, not ajusted too tight, also court shoes. I also enjoy doing a bit of dangling especially in slings

Complete this short quiz to let other people know about a little about you. If you don't want to answer anything, leave it blank. Copy and paste the quiz questions to start you off.

Name: Robert Slaney

Height: 178cm (5' 10")

Weight: 80 kg

Shoe size: 9UK, 43 Euro 10.5 US

What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: Dorsay Pump

Do you wear your heels outside: No

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 5 1/2"

(:lol: Your highest heel height: 7" (+ 9" Ballets)

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 1-2 times a week

(:( Your highest heel height: 1-2 times a week

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes:

I usually wear either hose or stockings. The shoes fit soooo much better.

Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Julie Brown Age: 43 Gender: Female Location: Hertfordshire, England Occupation: Ward Clerk Height: 178cm (5' 4") Weight: 11st Shoe size: 7UK What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto mainly but all What's your favourite shoe style: all Do you wear your heels outside: Yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2-4" (:) Your highest heel height: 4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 1-2 times a week (:o Your highest heel height: 1-2 times a week Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: All as it depends on the shoe or sandal. I prefer to have bare feet with sandals and paint my toe nails to match and also like toerings. Prefer Holdups to tights. Anything else you wish to add: Variety is the spice of life so I do like a mixed bag of shoes and wear what I fancy depending on how I feel. :(:lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Name: Mark Age: 28 Gender: Male Location: Wisbech Occupation: Games Designer Height: 6ft 2 Weight: :lol: Shoe size: 10-11 What's your favourite heel style: Block and Kitten What's your favourite shoe style: Boot Do you wear your heels outside: On occasion What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 2inch (:( Your highest heel height: 4inch How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: rather regular (:) Your highest heel height: special occasion Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Socks and stockings Anything else you wish to add: A good pair of boots can alter your reality.

Name: Jacky Age: 54 Gender: M Location: French-Belgium-Luxembourg border Occupation: buyer Height: 176 cm Weight: 76 Kg Shoe size: 40 Eur What's your favourite heel style: stilletto (*) What's your favourite shoe style: ankle boots (*) Do you wear your heels outside: yes, except at work What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 7" without platform How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: 30% (100 % week-ends) (:( Your highest heel height: 10 % Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: depends Anything else you wish to add: (*) : my favourite heel/style is the shoe I bought yesturday! Difficult to make a final decision out of the 1300 pair I have actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Rebecca Age: 25 Gender: Female Location: Wales (at the moment) Occupation: Para Legal Height: 5'6" Weight: 119lbs Shoe size: 6UK What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto :( What's your favourite shoe style: Courts, Sandals and Knee Boots Do you wear your heels outside: Absolutely What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4" (:) Your highest heel height: 5½" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Nearly everyday (:o Your highest heel height: When I'm not wearing my favourite ones :lol: Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Always stockings or hold-ups Anything else you wish to add: I don't like platforms, chunky heels or tights. I sometimes go to Jenny's chat room, my nick is Beckylegs2002

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Matthew Age: 31 Gender: Male Location: Kansas City Occupation: Customer Service Rep Height: 5' 9 1/2" Weight: 170lb Shoe size: 11" regular What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto What's your favourite shoe style: open-toe ankle-strap Do you wear your heels outside: no What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 5" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 5 1/4" How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: once or twice a week, for a few hours (:( Your highest heel height: see above Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: prefer hose, will do bear feet if I don't have any hose that don't have runs in them. Anything else you wish to add:

Name: Jezebel Age: 24 Gender: F Location: Los Angeles, CA Occupation: Art student Height: 5'8 Weight: 125 Shoe size: U.S. 10 What's your favourite heel style: platform What's your favourite shoe style: ballet heels Do you wear your heels outside: yes! What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6 inches (:lol: Your highest heel height: 7 1/2 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: on nights/weekends (:( Your highest heel height: on nights/weekends Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: usually thigh-hi stockings Anything else you wish to add: yay shoes!

So many shoes, so little time...

Name: Ash Age: 36 Gender: M Location: London Occupation: Writer Height: 5'7" Weight: 160 Shoe size: UK 8 What's your favourite heel style: Stiletto/Cigarette What's your favourite shoe style: Boots: Black leather, knee high, 4" spikes, extremely pointed toes Do you wear your heels outside: yes What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 4 inches (:lol: Your highest heel height: 4 1/2 inches How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: Fairly often (:( Your highest heel height: Occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: Thin socks with jeans and boots Anything else you wish to add: Oh yeah. When not lounging around in a pair of high heeled boots, I really really like those comfy loafers. Like in the pic. Don't you? (Yeah I know. I need to get busy posting. I'll do my best.) Anyway, anyone who has the courage of their convictions, who does what they want instead of day dreaming about it, deserves the world's respect and certainly gets mine.

An update (from pg4, 5/27/02)

Complete this short quiz...

Name: Alma (twas my great uncle's name!)

Occupation: p/t computer tech, f/t 2nd-time college student (network administration); former long-haul truck driver (2yrs), former radiation control technician at the US' underground nuclear weapons testing facility in Nevada (12+yrs), former army captain in Nuclear/Biological/Chemical warfare defense (7yrs).

Height: 75 inches/190.5 cm

Weight: 235 lbs/107 kg (I've lost 15 lbs over last 6 months!)

Shoe size: ~12D/13B US (women's)/45-46 EUR, but can wear some size 11's comfortably if the heel is ~4" or so

What's your favourite heel style: narrow block, with about 1"/6-7 sq cm heel tip

What's your favourite shoe style: suede knee or ankle boots, preferably some other color than black!

Do you wear your heels outside: YES--under extra long inseam girl's hip-hugger jeans or dress pants, which are thankfully back in style.

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: 4"/~10 cm

(:lol: Your highest heel height: the same (4-3/4" heeled boots on order)

How often do you wear:

(a) Your favourite heel height: nearly every day for the past 3 months, 12-14 hrs/day

(:( Your highest heel height: ditto

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: pantihose or thi-tops, often with a cotton anklet for extra padding. "Toe socks" ocasionally instead, to keep my toes from getting too pointed and deformed.

Anything else you wish to add: Moderate (less than 1") platforms are best for us heavyweights--extra shock absorption. I took up heel wearing (in public at least) because a bad knee forced me to wear a hi-heel (or block of wood under the heel) on my accelerator pedal foot, when I drove long distances, and I got tired of changing out every time I got out of the vehicle! Will buy/wear any style pants or shirts/blouses (M or F) that has stylistic or fabric appeal, and that I think I can get away with (peasant blouses, halter tops, etc. are obviously out); I prefer to be perceived as a guy with an strange taste in fashion, not as a guy in women's clothes. I also have been known to sew my own clothes, and some for my daughters, as well, although my ex-wife was much better at it (when I was a rad-tech, I lived weekdays in a dorm ~175 miles from home, and had to have something to pass away my off-duty hours).

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Height: 6'

Weight: 200lbs+

Shoe size: male 10.5(usa), female 12(usa)

What's your favourite heel style: stiletto

What's your favourite shoe style: court shoes (opera pumps) preferably with a rounder toe

Do you wear your heels outside: yes

What is:

(a) Your favourite heel height: between 5 and 6 inches

(:lol: Your highest heel height: 6 inches

How often do you wear: twice a week

Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: pantyhose

Anything you wish to add: High heel court pumps are a fetish with me. I resort to crossdressing when I wear high heels. My girlfriend also loves wearing high heels.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Name: micha Age: 50 Gender: male (gay) Location: Frankfurt/Germany Occupation: Computer programmer, self employed Height: 1,90 m (6 feet 4'') Weight: 82 kg Shoe size: EU 44/45 What's your favourite heel style: block heels and classical stilettos What's your favourite shoe style: boots (heels like above) Do you wear your heels outside: yes, in my quarter normally only platform boots (Addition in march of 2003: Meanwhile I'm wearing in my neighbourhood every style I can walk on in an elegant manner :lol: ) What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 10-12 cm (4'' to 5'') (:( Your highest heel height: with platforms 6.5'' How often do you wear: (a) Your favourite heel height: nearly daily (:) Your highest heel height: occasionally Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: barefoot or nylons Anything else you wish to add: Celebrating my mid life crisis in a little bit strange manner: wearing high heels, low rise flared jeans with top shirts, finally tattoed and .... micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Name: Bruce_in_Heels Age: 49 Gender: M Location: NJ-USA Occupation: Technical professional Height: 6'4" Weight: 200 Shoe size: F13 What's your favourite heel style: Straight and bell bottom-well any style anyway as long it is graceful and high What's your favourite shoe style: 1) Oxfords 2) Pumps 3)Ankle boots Do you wear your heels outside: No What is: (a) Your favourite heel height: 6" (:lol: Your highest heel height: 6" How often do you wear: everyday in the evening, domestic bliss on weekends Do you wear socks, hose, stockings or bare feet with your shoes: STW pantyhose, sometimes FF with seams under or over the PH Anything else you wish to add: It is unfortunate that women have been led away from wearing heels by a force that I will not comment on. They do not realize the power that they exert when dressed to the nines, with a beautiful pair of heels and hose on. Instead they want to wear drab pants like men are forced to wear. It is interesting that many men would love to and actually wear the highest heels gladly. I know of no greater pleasure than doing domestic chores around the house in the sleekest hose and a pair of fabulous heels. Unfortunately we will never see the day that real unisex fashion is accepted in the mainstream, where men can enjoy the luxury of silk, satin, nylon and fashionable footwear. So for most of us, we are forced to underdress and wait until we get in private to break out the stilettos.

When it is -20c and below, and the wind is howling, I will be more than happy with a pair of drab pants to wear, that's for sure. :lol: Fashion has to take a backseat to certain other needs in life. Like not freezing to death in Alberta! :( (The Edmonton Airport reported -41c this morning, by the way)