MY nuu shoooz!

Wow they're great. Very high! You can't beat a black shoe with a white sole - it highlights the black heel so well! I like the crisscross strapped sandals the best. Thanks!

A big thumbs up Trolldeg. They are extremely nice shoes. Jealous who me???

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Two knockout pairs Trolldeg! Both great, but of the two I prefer the plain slingbacks. They leave the front-view line of the leg/ankle/foot sheer and uninterrupted, and are more simple and sexy. Don't forget to let the slingback straps slip down and fail from time to time! Terrific heels! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Great shoes. I really like the ankle strap sandals. Have you worn them outside in public, yet? (Now, that's a way to make Becky Jealous!!!!! ) :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ohhhhhhh Trolldeg............great shoes and great legs :D I've got the exact same pair of sandals you have but only in beige. I haven't got the open toed slingbacks but they do look nice Hmmm, I think I'm going to have to consult with the leatherworks catalogue. Bubba, you know me too well - I am a tad jealous :D Becks

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Nice shoes Trolldeg, But are the criss-cross strapped sandals not (as usual) trying to make the upper front strap get lower and lower until they start to chaff and restrict your movement? -At least I have been hounded by this problem... Best regards, TallSwede

Nice shoes Trolldeg,

But are the criss-cross strapped sandals not (as usual) trying to make the upper front strap get lower and lower until they start to chaff and restrict your movement? -At least I have been hounded by this problem...

Best regards,

TallSwede

hmm, not sure I follow you completely, but I've had no probs with the sandals. They fit very well, and are very comfy for that height.

Trolldeg, figured you might want to know. Your website doesn't work in Mozilla Firefox, for some reason, but does work in Mozilla. Go figure.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Although they are not the style I would purchase for myself, they sure look cute and sexy on your feet.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Larry Here. I'm usually not nut's about any type of sandals, But (your babys) may make me a convert. Very nice indeed. They are very sexy and seem to fit so well. Thanks for the pix, T...Sincerely.....Larry.

Love those heels!

• 3 months later...

Great shoes. I love that style. (I wonder what kind of comments you'll get when you show up at the mall or other places outside your apartment wearing them?) Where did you manage to find them and were they expensive?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.