MY nuu shoooz!

The boots themselves are awesome, though the locks are a little scary. I always wondered what would a person do if one of those locks ever became stuck and they had to get the shoes off in a hurry.

Welp... looks like you're answering the door in heels (with locks no less!) Now the mailman's gonna know what's been in those boxes he's been delivering every other week.

I have a pair in red. Hey, if the locks stop working the angle grinder will make short work of them :-) Oxy-acetylene is probably overkill :)

Mine are a bit tight even though they are the right size. I should have gotten one size larger I guess. Oh well.

HeelsRus:-)

You better not use a torch. You might set the patent finish on fire or at least melt it, which would be a great disaster. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yeah, that and fry your legs :-) I'm not wildly accurate with a torch :-) And 6000 deg F is too much to have that close to my body.

Actually, one of the tools I don't have (and haven't had need of but would be useful for this purpose) is a pair of bolt cutters. Hmmmm....

HeelsRus:-) Best you purchase a pair of bolt cutters just in case you get yourself into a like situation, or lose the keys to the locks. I have a pair of 24" ones and I can't tell you how many times they have saved the day. I know---a bit off-topic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Best you purchase a pair of bolt cutters just in case you get yourself into a like situation, or lose the keys to the locks. I have a pair of 24" ones and I can't tell you how many times they have saved the day. I know---a bit off-topic. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Not off topic at all. It's good to know how to get out of those lockable boots :-)

Well, maybe some day I'll get some. When they go on sale at our local discount place.

Now I just have to figure out how I can make heels using a metal lathe and milling machine :)

A metal lathe and a milling machine, eh! Good luck on that one. Cheers---

Dawn HH

I was just picturing having to put my foot into the vice to mill the lock off - hehehehe.. Would be fun to walk in on someone doing that :-) What a picture!

Locks or no locks, they look like a fun pair of heels.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Mine are quiet neat, yes. When the wife picks out a pair of boots, those are invariably the ones she picks. She likes red :-)

They are reasonably comfy even if a tad small. Not good for long time wearing but fun for a while. And you don't _have_ to put the locks on if you don't want to.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Trolldeg:-) What a pair of fantastic leather boots and with whale-net hose yet! Superb! I also like your leather out-fit and leather gloves. Outstanding. I have got to get me an out-fit like that. Awsome! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Love the boots Trolldeg. Like the fencenet hose as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

WOW! What a great looking outfit, trolldeg! Absolutely fantastic! I'm sure you'll be the hit of your outing! Be sure to tell us all about it!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

does anyone have a link to Leatherworks? I really like their styles and have been thinking of buying a couple of pairs (especially like Trolldeg's babys) from them but I can't seem to locate their website.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.