MY nuu shoooz!

I have a pair of those. They are probably the most comfortable high heel I've tried in the pump/court style. The 5.5" heels are the perfect height for me, too, since I can't walk in 6" ones (yet). Unfortunately, they're usually out of stock in the size I wear. (I'm thin but I've got big feet... :D ) That and the fact that I bent the heel on one of mine. Jen

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

• 1 month later...

Nice pairs High Surprise, but for my taste, every single pair would look far more sexy still if you were to very delicately take a razor blade to them all and discreetly remove all the unnecessary and cluttery and frumpy instep straps. You can't beat a plain strapless court/pump or d'orsay! So much more sleek! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

High Surprise, what about the first pic, the black baby doll toe'd mayjane's? Will your workplace tolerate that under a black pant? I think if you wore a pair of dark black socks, or hose, and long pants with just a half inch or inch of the heel showing, you could pull it off.

But if you were Jeff, you could pull anything off!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Trolldeg, your shoe collection is truly enviable!, I like your choice in shoes! High suprise, you too have a nice collection but I'm not a fan of current fashon stillettos as they don't seem to be as high this time, they also tend to have those (IMO) clown like toes but your collection is nice. I think we should get back to topic! later, TXT-1

High Surprise,

Really Nice Pictures.

I am mainly into boots, But.....

Round toes, high heels, ankle and arch straps and especially T-Straps make for a very sexy look.

How about some pics of you wearing them?

And the ones you bought are proably my favorite.... Very Nice Indeed

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

highi surprise - nice new purchase, they'd make great new work shoes! yep - round toes are the new pointy toes and i'm sure everyone will soon like them, as at first i really didn't like the pointy toe shoes and i'm sure i'm not the only one. the people you work with are lucky!

nice boots Ruud, has your gf seen them yet? my gf is the same, not as keen on wearing heels as I would like. don't pressure you're girlfriend though, it's not good. she might say these are just a little too high for going out in, let us know how you get on though! and it would still be great if she wore then at home right? take some pictures and show us how they look on her!

Hey TD, how about reposting pictures of your "babies" that have gone with the demise of hhplace picture hosting site? A lot of us would be very appreciative. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

The boots themselves are awesome, though the locks are a little scary. I always wondered what would a person do if one of those locks ever became stuck and they had to get the shoes off in a hurry. Welp... looks like you're answering the door in heels (with locks no less!) Now the mailman's gonna know what's been in those boxes he's been delivering every other week.