Thinking of these to spur on my development

highestheels

Hi everyone, What do you think of these but in matt black leather for walking out in the public as an incentive for me to keep on trying to get to this height. I am currently walking in 5.5 inch and find 5 inch easy now. Reason is that they have a chunky heel that can be overlapped by long trousers or jeans. Thanks for your opinions (they are expensive and have to be made) HH

post-13119-133522863355_thumb.jpg

Absolutely fine to continue you aim to wear very high heels. But for public outings, I really don't think so. Your walk will be very noticibly altered. It will be noticed by all around you because of this and unless you are supreemly confident and have absolutely mastered these heels, including the ability to raise them 1/2" off the ground (This was Jenny's recommendation from her how to walk in heels information), then you will find yourself feeling very uncomfortable being in public in these boots. There are very few women who can pull off wearing such extreem heels and not look ridiculous. Ultimately the decision is yours. Sorry to be negative but that is how I see it. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I realize that that isn't a spike heel, but I wouldn't call it a chunky one either. To me a chunky heel would be twice as wide at the tip. As mentioned before about the walking in them in public, there is also the variances in pavement and terrain that you may have to traverse in your public heeling. You will have to be well versed in your heeling abilities to be successful and not bring undue looks from the people that will be passing you by. Don't take this as a negative---just my observations to you. I would stick with the matte finish as the patent would be quite noticable to the public. That is a great looking pair of boots and if you can wear them successfully in public the more power to you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Highestheels -

ff2 and dawn- hh offer some good advice. In my part of town, I have to walk up and down a sidewalk that goes up a 3° hill. Walking up is not a problem but walking back down again requires my ankle to bend an additional 3°. If my heels are at my 5 ½” limit (on a flat surface), I have a real hard time walking back home so I stick to 5” heels. Always give yourself a little slack.

Other than that, the boots look great.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

well thighbootguy, I live in a hilly area (mostly hills as a matter of fact) & since I do have have a car (or a license to drive it as of yet) I can tell you that wearing any kind of high heel footwear (boots or shoes for example) is really NOT a good idea, bad for the feet doing it up & down hills- thats why flat footwear is the ONLY "sensible" way to walk in such surroundings without falling & breaking your ankle (or worse) because to tell the truth, it would look rather strange to see ANYONE trying to walk up and/or down any kind of hill of any kind of steepness-it simply isnt done by most people.:o