Very Nice Adventure!

Mr. X

For starters all I had was my cell phone which takes crappy pictures so you will have to use your imagination. This is probably one of my best outings to date. Today I had some errands to run so off I went. I was not wearing any heels. It was hot so I just wore my sandals and some denim capris which I have started wearing on occasion. NO one said a word about my capris which was really nice. My first stop was the mall. I was having some work done on some jeans of mine and I had to go there to pick them up. As I was entering the mall I noticed A girl walking with a boy that was maybe 8 years old. Now this girl herself couldn't have been more than 15 or 16. It could have even been less. If she was older she looked really young for her age. But the way she was dressed she looked much older. She was wearing a really short tight black and blue dress with not the highest heels but heels none the less. I was going crazy walking behind her. I know it's wrong to thing of young girls that way but damn she looked good. and what did she expect dressed the way she was. I wasn't the only one that noticed either. I went to pick up my jeans but they weren't ready so I have to go back. I walked by the food court and there was this young girl again eating with the kid. I didn't even eat or drink. I just sat there for maybe 10 minutes admiring this girl from afar. I must say I got some nice views. I even managed to get a few views right up her dress based on the way she was occasionally sitting with her legs uncrossed. Funny thing is I also noticed about half a dozen older guys also staring at her from time to time and they were much older than me. After leaving the mall and finishing the rest of my few errands I decided to do a few things that I wanted to do. First stop was Winners for those that live in Canada. They usually get some nice heels in at fairly reasonable prices. I went in because there was a very nice pair of heels I was looking at 2 or 3 times before and they were marked down. I figured this time I better by them before someone else does. Luckily they were still there. These ones were a cream coloured open toe with a 4" heel. I usually take about a size 9 or 10. I had tried on the 9's before and they were a bit small so this time I quickly tried the 10's. They were a little on the loose side but It didn't fell like they were going to come off so I made a decision right there to buy them. As I was walking down the aisle shoes in hand, thats when I saw her. The most beautiful blond you have ever seen. She looked to be in her late 20's. She had on some kind of blouse/top and denim shorts which really showed off her long toned legs. She was wearing some lower heeled sandals which helped accentuate her legs. Now this girl was already quite tall but in her sandals she must have been 6 feet or so. I was so taken aback by her beauty that I failed to notice that she was trying on the most beautiful pair of black patent stillettos. Not only were the shoes extremely hot but on this women they were even more so. As she walked by trying out the shoes I got really brave. I smiled, raised my thumb, and said those are a yes. At that point I was hooked and I knew I must possess a pair of those. Not only would I be buying a pair of really hot shoes but I would be buying a pair of really hot shoes that a really hot girl was buying and would also be wearing. After she left I began my search. The problem was I noticed she took the shoes from the size 10's and they usually only have one. A little more searching revealed to me that they had the same shoe in a 9.5. I was thrilled. I tried them on and they fit like a dream. Even though they were $60 and both pairs would be over $100 with tax I took em. As I was walking to the cash registers I couldn't get that image of the blond wearing them out of my mind. When I got there to pay I noticed her again right in front of me just leaving from paying. As I plopped my heels down the sales lady said "your buying those nice black heels too." the blond had just paid for hers. I wanted to say they were for me but I just smiled and said "yes they are nice". I left and went to my car to dropped of my new purchases. I looked around but the blond was no where to be found. I was kinda bummed as I wanted to talk to her some more. There was a Chapters book store next door and I went in out of curiosity and low and behold there she was. I walked by her and said hi again feeling much braver now. She left to pay for something and I stood by the lobby to time my exit with hers. It worked as we exited almost in sync. Now I was felling really brave. I was practically walking right beside her to our cars. And just as she was about to get to hers I said " listen, you wouldn't want to go out some time would you?" And then she said "I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend." I was kinda let down but I just said "thats okay I understand." Then I left and went home. But all in all it was a "nice" day. Since I couldn't get pics of the women I figured I better get some pics of the heels, so here they are. The first ones are the ones I originally wanted. They are a cream coloured open toe with a 4" heel by Ralph Lauren. The second pair is a pair of black patent stillettos with a 3.5" heel by guess. The nice thing is everytime I wear the blacks that image of the blond wearing them will be forever burned in my brain.

post-3002-133522862959_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522862971_thumb.jpg

Can I say something about your encounter with the blonde?

I would have challenged the sincerity of her answer with something like, "Borefriends are like colds, they are easy to get but hard to get rid of," just to see how she would have reacted.

But then, you may have been trying to close the deal without enough rapport to time your close properly.

One easy way to ask a girl out on a date after you've established some rapport and conversational rhythm is to say, "So what steps can we take to continue this conversation on another occasion?"

Then you elicit her process of how to get together in the future and since it will be her idea, there will be little if any resistance to overcome.

But back on topic, those black heels are awesome. I imagine you could have traded shoes with that blonde if things had worked out.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Can I say something about your encounter with the blonde?

I would have challenged the sincerity of her answer with something like, "Borefriends are like colds, they are easy to get but hard to get rid of," just to see how she would have reacted.

But then, you may have been trying to close the deal without enough rapport to time your close properly.

One easy way to ask a girl out on a date after you've established some rapport and conversational rhythm is to say, "So what steps can we take to continue this conversation on another occasion?"

Then you elicit her process of how to get together in the future and since it will be her idea, there will be little if any resistance to overcome.

But back on topic, those black heels are awesome. I imagine you could have traded shoes with that blonde if things had worked out.

Good info and tips there kneehighs, thanks.

I gotta say Mr.X, I have to agree with Stilettoscott. From the moment you started this adventure by following the little girl in heels to the young lady at the shoe store and then buying the same shoes and following her to the book store and out to hercar, sounds a little stockish to me. Glad you had a good time though.

real men wear heels

just as she was about to get to hers I said " listen, you wouldn't want to go out some time would you?" And then she said "I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend

Mr. X: Did the thought that she might not appreciate your invitation ever occure to you? That, plus the fact that apparently you all but stalked her through out her visit to the stores? Perhaps she found you either weird or much too forward for her taste?

Perhaps you're lucky she didn't call the police or security guards and report your "unwelcome" attention. Who knows...

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

NO matter how it seems it was most definitely not stalking. I'm sorry if it came off that way but you had to be there to understand. It may just be the way I was describing it. Other than the timely exit with her which I admit was a little planned it is not uncommon to meet the same people over and over in this area as many of the store are connected or right next door. And people jump from one store to the next all the time. And If you saw just how good looking this women was you would believe her when she said she had a boyfriend.

I had to return the cream coloured heels from above. As much as I loved them they were to big in the back and my heel slipped out sometimes. Too bad because they were really nice. I'm keeping the black ones for sure though. Those ones are hot as hell and they fit like a dream.