hoof shoes!

What do you think of these babies!!! i myself would love to try a pair..they look like a bit of fun,but i'd doubt very much i would attempt to street heel i them!!! shame they don't do them in suede lol!!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

I love those and have been looking into in a pair of those in the past as well (I do own a pair of standard ballet boots). However, those are far too expensive for me, about 2-4x more than I usually spend on any shoes (yes I am cheap). I know those are really unique and would be so worth the cost, but ouch. Anyway, if you do buy those, I envy you so much. :o

I love those and have been looking into in a pair of those in the past as well (I do own a pair of standard ballet boots). However, those are far too expensive for me, about 2-4x more than I usually spend on any shoes (yes I am cheap). I know those are really unique and would be so worth the cost, but ouch. Anyway, if you do buy those, I envy you so much. :o

The thigh high ones are very cool. Have always though pony play would be interesting to try.

Hoof shoes or boots are part of the costume of those who are into the human ponygirl or ponyboy fetsh play scene.

Those are sold by Punitive Shoes and made in Italy. I agree, the price is high but for such quality I'd spend immediately 200€ (if I hadn't the eternal problem of living with my family).

I personally love the Ascot model without the iron, and in general all the models without iron 'cause they would be really noisy.

And altough they enter in the pony fetish scene, it doesn't mean only ponyboy/girl can wear'em. I would.

M

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

I have a pair of the Rancho ankle boots. They are relatively easy to walk in compared to the standard ballet boot. With the iron wear, they are extremely noisy outdoors, but great fun. The only problem comes when it is raining, because the horseshoe and rear pin have no grip what so ever, which is a great thrill, you just have to be careful.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Bladerunner, they are a piece of cake to walk in, extremely stable, and surprisingly comfortable. It would be easy to street heel in them, as long as there were no steep gradients. If you got the ones without the ironwork, as suggested by Marcus, then with a long pair of jeans, you could easily go out in them. The iron work isn't that noisy, but enough to get you noticed.

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Bladerunner,

they are a piece of cake to walk in, extremely stable, and surprisingly comfortable.

It would be easy to street heel in them, as long as there were no steep gradients.

If you got the ones without the ironwork, as suggested by Marcus, then with a long pair of jeans, you could easily go out in them.

The iron work isn't that noisy, but enough to get you noticed.

Have you tried/bought them?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 2 months later...

Wow, I had not seen this tread, I just posted one thread in this section under "The Grand National Boot", Oct 1st. It is another hoof boot made for a company in Canada. These however are quite wild indeed, less of heel compared to mine however they are all quite cool. They would be quite the street heeling epic though! Mtnsofheels

• 2 weeks later...