Flipflops v crocs - down at heel choice...

flipflops and clogs - down at heel choice  

13 members have voted

1. 1. flipflops and clogs - down at heel choice

• they are great, i luv them
    • they are horrid
    • any talk about them should be banned, moderators
    • get real, the designer

Look folks, I just got my first pair of Fit-flops today and one of my last pair of "Danskos" yesterday!!! I cannot wait to See "SupermotherI" Agaain as I'd Love to meet women wit alot similar interests!!!

KellI Is a very nice Girl as are everyone that I've Met,

Take care, Nick!!!!

I'd rather ban the following:

1. Any further reference to Pleaser's repellant fire hazard offerings.

2. Any more photos of blokes in baggy tee shirts, jeans and heels partnered with 'What do you think of my new look?'

3. Any form of footwear with zips.

4. Inane jokes typed by inebriated interior designers at 1am.

5. Pointless polls.

6. Hairy legs.

7. Any reference to shoes costing less than £50. Unless they are truly exceptional or 2nd hand.

Regards,

Ben

thanx, benno, must post by 11.59, cos my brain goes into hyperspeed at midnite.... Did you hear about the comedian who wore heels? He was only trying to raise a laugh.... i thought alliteration was when there was not enough garbage to go round... Did you hear about when the dustmen went on strike in Brighton ? The Argus headline was " REFUSE COLLECTORS REFUSE REFUSE." Sounds like a load of garbage to me. There was a furore about this in the paper, asking why this happened. Apparently this was leaked to the press by one of the dustmen, who was scared by the number of rodents in the trash. The paper, bless, then ran the following heading... "RAT RATS ON RATS" Now hows that for a rubbish headline... AND ITS ONLY FIVE TO TWELVE !! Must take my downer.... Hey wots this about zips? I cant stand pull on boots, too much effort.... Must be the salty air down there...

Back on topic... Yes, Crocs and flip-flops get very little respect around here, but this forum goes beyond heels and even shoes -- for example the general fashion and cross-dressing sections. I'm getting older and find I can't wear heels like I used to, but I still love to wear nice/interesting shoes. Since men's shoes are pretty much stuck on flat-heeled black, brown, or white athletic, I frequently wear styles from the other side of the store. For the summer I have some nice green Steve Madden flip-flops with a modest platform and wedge heel, and bright red Crocs. Yes, many think Crocs hideous, but there are, at least to my eye, even worse looking shoes. At least the Crocs are red, and the flip-flops have wedge heels. I also like my Ryka Mary Janes which are heel-less, too. I've had a couple men say they like them, and ask where I got them, along with complements on the flip-flops because they look so thick, sturdy, and comfortable. So, I think there's room in High Heel Place for flip-flops, Crocs with white socks peeking through the holes, MBT's, and white canvas Keds if that's what moves you. Perhaps we need a thread of "Shoe Confessions, My Secret Brown Loafers from Wal-Mart."

LOOK FOLKS, I Myself personaly Donnot wear HIGH HEELS like the majority of the Afficianados Here BUT,I Do Believe in giving EVERYONE here a fair shake So, Yes I do like Crocs, Skechers, And FitFlops just to name a few as well as others!!! I also like Dansko, Sanita And MEINDL By Cabellas for work!!! I believe in to Each their own as I donnot want to start an arguement here as I thought we were all GENTLEMEN here with similar intrests and views tward fashion, shoes and other things!!! Regards, Nick

Look Bubba, this is an open minded, Open interested FORUM!!! Not to just anyone in JUST ANY SEXUALORIENTATION AS IT WOULD NOT CORRECT TO OUR FIRST AMMEND RIGHTS UNDER THE U.S. Constitution!!!. Remember that as this is the only "Truely Free Crountry" as per your rights!!!

Have a good one and remember that I care and rmember Kelly and that there is alays somone that can "Do it Right" !!!

Both styles occasionally come with heels:

Crocs 1 & 2

Flip-flops 1 & 2 (of many)

So Crocs are evolving to the point that they're not all unisex. They're still NOT pretty. IMHO anything with a heel is not a flip/flop and not all flat thong sandals are flip/flops. Flip/flops are those cheap all-rubber things including the ones with a thicker rubber sole. Fine points I'm sure but I have seen many thong sandals that are downright sexy but I've never seen a sexy flip/flop.

Look Bubba, this is an open minded, Open interested FORUM!!! Not to just anyone in JUST ANY SEXUALORIENTATION AS IT WOULD NOT CORRECT TO OUR FIRST AMMEND RIGHTS UNDER THE U.S. Constitution!!!. Remember that as this is the only "Truely Free Crountry" as per your rights!!!

Have a good one and remember that I care and rmember Kelly and that there is alays somone that can "Do it Right" !!!

Nick, What on earth are you talking about?

(Please forgive me, but you have to remember that I am just a poor uneducated red neck that lives in a large house on land that used to be part of one of the best known plantations in coastal South Carolina. :o)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Firstly, I honestly believe that everyone here is Divinely Entitiled to an opinion.

Secondly, If somone is just a bit "Against The Grain" so to speak, They should be allowed to say what they want as it leads to alot of good conversation and even at times Debate.

Thirdly, We are all here because we all have similar interests and are a bit "Against The Grain' So to speak To get along as friends, Swap stories, Give Eachother Advice, Make new friends, Swap good humor and MAINLY HAVE A GREAT TIME TOGETHER DOING IT ALL!!!

ALL OF YOU GREAT PEOPLE HAVE A GREAT TIME AND BEST WISHES TO ALLOF US AS I'M VERY GREATFUL AND THANKFUL FOR OPENMINDED PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF YOU THAT MAKE ALL OF THIS POSSIBLE!!!

THANK ALL OF YOU, Nick!!!

As for "Crocs" and flip-flops, As long as the flip-flops are Crocs brand or "Fit-Flops" brand I also Love them, especialy for the comfort!!!

So Crocs are evolving to the point that they're not all unisex. They're still NOT pretty. IMHO anything with a heel is not a flip/flop and not all flat thong sandals are flip/flops. Flip/flops are those cheap all-rubber things including the ones with a thicker rubber sole. Fine points I'm sure but I have seen many thong sandals that are downright sexy but I've never seen a sexy flip/flop.

I don't know, I'd wear a pair of Sassaris. I'm not crazy about the other ones.

After more thought, I agree with your point about flip-flops.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde